剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表
You put three words together.
我跟医生说过 胎儿酒精综合症
I told the doctors the fetal alcohol syndrome
不会损坏你的大脑
wouldn't wreck your brain.
走开
Go away.
走开 弗兰克
Go away, Frank.
我说了叫你走
I said go away.
给我滚
Get the fuck out of here.
弗兰克 你得找别的地方住了
Frank, you've got to find another place to stay.
等一下
Wait a second!
谢谢 滚出去吧
Thanks. Now get out.
-什么 -小黛
- What? - Deb!
快走
Now.
我们刚交完房♥租就要被你扫地出门
You're evicting your tenants after they pay?
别推了 行了
Stop pushing. All right.
我警告你 弗兰克 滚出去
I'm warning you, Frank. Get out.
这是我家
This is my home.
你们没有权利赶我出去
You have no right to kick me out of it.
走开 弗兰克
Go away, Frank.
-再见 弗兰克 -你知道出口在哪
- Bye, Frank. - You know your way out.
滚出我的家
Get out of my house.
滚出我的车 弗兰克
Get the fuck out my car, Frank.
-滚出去 -快滚
- Get out. - Out.
给我滚
Get out!
你喊什么
What are you yelling--
滚出去
Get...out!
-什么声音 -估计是弗兰克
- What was that? - Probably Frank.
弗兰克回来了
Frank's back?
-好 你别... -快滚
- Okay, don't-- - Now!
-行了 行了 -立刻给我滚
- Okay, okay, okay. - Now! Get out!
好了 住手
Okay. Stop it!
行了 老天
All right! Jeez!
该死的
Fucking...
你们这帮人他妈犯什么病啊
What the fuck is wrong with you people?
你再不滚出去我就开枪
I will shoot you.
你已经不住在这儿了
You don't live here anymore.
等等 干什么
Wait, what the fuck?
不 你们不能这样
No, you're not!
-把他扔哪里 -他的归宿
- Where should we put him? - Where he belongs.
想都别想 不
No way! No!
儿子
Son!
不
No!
这么说
So...
你们以后会抛弃我 就这样不管了
you'd toss me aside, just like that?
对 就这样
Yep, just like that.
老天啊
Oh, my God.
孩子们 是我 你们的爸爸
Kids, it's me, your dad!
我回家了
I'm home!
有几个鬼魂来找过我
I was visited by a couple of ghosts.
他们让我认识到了我的错误
They showed me the error of my ways.
我一直是个人♥渣♥
I've been a horrible person,
失职的父亲
a terrible father!
孩子们
Kids!
我不想再孤单一人了
I don't wanna be alone anymore.
我希望你们在我生命里
I want you in my life.
我想跟你们再做回一家人
I wanna be a family again,
一起变老
to grow old together.
爽啊
Sweet.
爽上加爽
Sweeter.
爸爸回家啦
Daddy's home.
大白天就喝酒的兄弟们 早上好
Good morning, my day-drinking brethren.
早上好 朋友们 各位密友
Greetings. Friends, chums.
诸位
Muchachos.
弗兰克驾到
Presenting Frank.
听我讲 听我讲
Hear ye, hear ye.
我他妈在哪
The fuck am I?
别喊 准备好了吗
Okay, no yelling. You ready?
真爽 宝贝
So good. Oh, baby.
比安卡·萨姆森
1981年11月17日-2015年4月5日
-你到上面 -你这变♥态♥
- You get on top. - Sick fuck!
滚出我的墓园
Get the hell out of my cemetery!
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
我妈得癌了
My mother has cancer.
如果说有谁活该得癌症...
If anyone deserves cancer...
别心软
Don't pussy out on me.
朝着那道光去吧
Go into the light!
是你母亲
...It's your mother.
弗兰克 你母亲过世了
Frank, your mother's passed.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck this.
我那条粗度长度均给力
I am a man of ample girth and length.
你好啊 老朋友
Well, hello, old friend.
我重返十八岁
I'm as good as 18 again.
我给你吹♥箫♥ 你说怎么样
What if I suck your dick?
把手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
赶紧做个了断[我要♥射♥了♥]Finish it now!
剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表