剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表
牛逼版的全新利亚姆 或者简称利哥
The new-and-improved Liam, or Lil G for short.
你确定你这样不是打扮成黑人刻板印象吗
Are you sure you're not just leaning into Black stereotypes?
不 我是拿出加拉格家风范
No, I'm leaning into being a Gallagher.
好了 我要开始直播
Okay, I'm going live.
咋样啊
What up, what up?
我是你们的利哥
It's your boy Lil G
正在加拉格家直播
coming at you live from the Gallagher house.
我带你们参观参观
Let me give you a tour.
-他真是这样看待我们的吗 -对
- Is that what he really thinks of us? - Yeah.
我们的所为都是为了生存
We did what we had to do to survive.
一旦加入了就是一辈子的事 傻♥逼♥
You in this game for life, motherfucker.
我不想干了
I need to get out of the game.
能让我再回这打工吗
Can I get my old job back?
我需要钱付军校学费
I need money for military school.
怎么回事
Oh, what the fuck?
卧♥槽♥ 我抓到他了
Oh, shit! I got him!
你发现我为你准备的小礼物了
I see you found the little copper treat I left you.
-你是谁 -老子他妈是来收你的
- Who are you? - I'm your worst fuckin' nightmare.
你知道一个真正的男人是怎么炼成的吗 纪律
You know what makes a man? Discipline.
信念
Conviction.
骨气
Strength of character.
排除万难的决心 书写自己的命运
Deciding against all odds you alone define your destiny.
在今天结束之前 我希望
I want to be able to see my face in these
这鞋子亮得能当镜子照
by the end of the day.
我可以借你钱
Well, I can lend you the money.
不 我得靠自己重回学校
No, I need to earn my own way back into school.
已经有人洗盘子了
I already got someone on dishes.
我来清洗隔油池
I'll empty and clean the grease trap.
严禁倒垃圾
违者罚款
老天爷 这他妈是什么味道
Jesus, Mary and Joseph, what the fuck is that smell?
跟腐坏的鸡蛋一个味
Fuck, it's like rotten, rancid eggs.
还没时间冲澡
No time to shower.
"借走你的车去赚钱了
"Need the car to make money?
谢谢 卡尔"
Thanks. Carl."
-你叫优步了吗 -你是肯德里克吗
- You call for an Uber? - You Kendrick?
-我是卡尔 要去哪 -不用了 谢谢
- I'm Carl. Where you going? - No, thank you.
我比你原本要付的车资少收十块
I charge ten bucks less than whatever you were gonna pay.
好吧
Okay.
卡尔 我说了不许再开优步了 那是我的车
Carl, I said no Uber. That's my car!
你不能想开就开走
You can't just take it whenever you feel like it.
你做到了 兄弟 你戒了毒
You did it, man. You're clean.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这他妈是谁
Who the hell is this?
这是我女朋友
This is my girlfriend.
福特戒疗院我去了三次
I was at Betty Ford three times.
一直戒不了 花了好多钱
It didn't work for me, cost a fortune.
你五天就让我戒毒了
You cleaned me up in five days.
给
Here.
这是我爸妈给的五千块现金
That's five grand from my parents.
另外 诺拉·简的父母还会给你两千五
Plus, Nora-Jean's folks are gonna give you 2,500
来一套捕鼠器定制戒毒疗程
for the Beaver Trap Detox Special.
72小时之内 你们将戒除毒瘾
In 72 hours, you will be free of your addiction.
已经给牲畜喂了食物和水 长官
Livestock's been fed and watered, sir.
天啊 卡尔 你的非自愿戒毒项目
Jesus, Carl, your involuntary detox program
把整个家都搞得臭烘烘的
is stinking up the whole house.
下边跟胎盘一样臭
It smells like afterbirth down there.
现在我开始纳入新人
I will now begin intake.
你必须清楚大声地说出你的名字
State your name and your parents' net worth
和你父母的家底
in a loud and clear voice.
我知道你在卖♥♥电子烟给墨西哥小孩
I know you're selling vape pens to little Mexican kids,
我想跟你合伙做生意
and I want to go into business with you.
我们利润五五分
We'll split profits 50/50.
利亚姆和我会去游乐场
Liam and I will go to the playground,
找新买♥♥家 这是你的原材料
round up new buyers, and here is your supplies.
薄荷醇
Menthol?
相信我 我的顾客们会超爱的
Trust me, my customers will love it.
那你可以和我兜会风
You can ride with me.
让我们更了解彼此
We'll get to know each other better.
他要跑了
He's running.
待在车里
Stay in the car.
站住
Hey, stop!
-你♥他♥妈♥是谁 -法律 傻♥逼♥
- Who the hell are you? - The law, motherfucker!
进去的时候别撞到头 废物
Don't hit your head on the way in, punk.
想不到啊
Well, I'll be damned.
你还会别的花招吗
You got any more tricks up your sleeve?
谢谢送我回来 温斯洛警官
Thanks for the ride, Sergeant Winslow.
这是怎么回事
What was all that about?
我想当警♥察♥
Think I wanna be a cop.
我来加入警♥察♥学院
I'm here to join the police academy.
长官 我有三项才能
I have three skills to offer you, sir.
我喜欢掐东西 我擅长使用武器
I like to choke things, I'm good with weapons,
我心中燃着熊熊怒火
and I got a buttload of rage in my heart.
我想有个地方更适合你施展才能
I think I've got a place better suited for your talent.
环卫部
Sanitation department.
早餐上桌了
Breakfast is served.
你们从垃圾里找吃的吗
You guys eat out of the garbage?
你不知从什么地方冒出来
You just show up out of nowhere,
表现得好像你有多高贵 不屑吃垃圾桶里的百吉饼
acting like you're too good to eat a dumpster bagel.
我觉得这有点可疑
Strikes me as a little suspicious.
吃啊
Eat.
肉桂葡萄干的不能吃 要留给老大
Except cinnamon raisin. Those go to the boss man.
我们快好了
We're finishing up.
往前移
Move it up.
开回来
Come on back.
那个混球去死吧
Fuck that guy.
我们可不提供免费服务 听见了吗
We ain't got no free services, you heard?
把欠我们的钱还来 不然我们就去
So give us what you owe, or we're gonna be
你手里所有开放参观的房♥子
at every open house you got.
为什么去搞那些开放参观的房♥子
What's up with the open house thing?
你问题真多 加拉格
You ask a lot of questions, Gallagher.
-你是警♥察♥吗 卡尔 -是个屁
- You a cop, Carl? - Hell no.
-长官 垃圾很肮脏[黑警] -继续努力
- Sir, garbage is dirty. - Keep it up.
你将来肯定会成为一名优秀的警♥察♥ 加拉格
You're gonna make one hell of a cop someday, Gallagher.
瞧 不全是坏事
See, it's not all bad.
我也取得了一些成就
Yeah, well, I made something of myself.
你觉得我怎么掏得出375美元
How am I gonna afford $375?
-你可以去找工作 -酒吧还招人吗
- You could get a job. - Is The Alibi hiring?
我需要一个工作
I need to get a job.
我想问问 能不能在这工作
I wanted to ask if it would be okay if I worked here.
每磅75分 总价是13块5 谢谢
That's 75 cents a pound. That will be $13.50, please.
你多收了她钱
You overcharged her.
应该是每磅50美分 橱窗上有价目表
It's 50 cents a pound. Sign's in the window.
我把价目表拿下来了
I took that sign down.
每磅50美分太便宜了
Fifty cents a pound is low.
只要单价不超过一美元 没人会真的去计算
As long as it's under a dollar, nobody really does the math,
而我们能增加50%的利润
and we increase profits by 50%.
很聪明
Smart.
让那些歧视女性的混♥蛋♥们看看
That'll show those misogynistic motherfuckers.
只剩两根屌♥了
Only two dicks left.
攻击
En garde!
轮到谁了
Okay, who's next?
-你个贱♥人♥ -我做过好人了
- You cunt! - I tried to be nice.
拉闸
Open the gate.
也祝您下午好 先生
And good afternoon to you too, sir.
谁他妈把垃圾箱焊到我车上了
Who the fuck welded a dumpster to my fucking car?
好了 我要不戴头盔拍几张
Okay, now let's do some without my helmet.
我头发怎么样
How does my hair look?
我不知道 红色的
I don't know, red?
拍你的照片
Just take the pictures.
你要拍这些照片干什么
What do you need these for?
剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表