剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表
Just hit that kid in the wheelchair.
对不起 我发誓我没看到你
I'm sorry. I swear, I didn't see you.
你突然冲出来的
You came out of nowhere! Oh, my God.
是时候把赌博的钱交出来了
Time to turn over that betting money,
童叟无欺
gals and guys.
把药装上
Get the meds!
-什么 -药
- What? - The meds.
你得跑快点 兄弟
Putting it into overdrive, pal.
我是弗兰克·加拉格
Yes, I have Frank Gallagher calling.
-弗兰克·加拉格 -不认识
- Frank Gallagher. - Never heard of him.
我是安德鲁·费尔德曼
Andrew Feldman.
我想开始领社保
I'd like to start my benefits.
韦塞尔先生 这里显示
Mr.Wessels, it says here
你已经在领♥取♥社保了
you're already collecting your benefit.
已去世
拉米雷斯先生是吗 这里显示你已经过世了
Mr. Ramirez? It says here you're dead.
他是我孩子的父亲
He was the father of my baby.
你尽情悲恸吧
You grieve.
只要告诉我文件在哪儿
Just tell me where the paperwork is.
弗兰克
Oh, Frank!
我只需要他的社会保险号♥
I just need his social security number.
你上一个监督人搬走了
Your last sponsor moved out.
怎么 他跟你住一起
What, he-- what, did he live with you?
是啊
Yeah.
在一个房♥子里 你是住房♥子
In a house? You lived in a house,
还是公♥寓♥
an apartment, what?
-房♥子 -抱歉
- In a house. - I'm sorry.
让我郑重地介绍一下我自己
Let me introduce myself properly.
我不会给你同居伴侣关系认证的
I cannot award you domestic-partnership status.
我的伴侣尽职尽责为这个城市灭狗
My partner has been working hard killing dogs
已经十多年了
for this city for close to a decade.
你杀狗
You kill dogs?
动物管制
Animal control.
欢迎 我是弗兰克·加拉格
Welcome. I'm Frank Gallagher.
弗兰克·加拉格 弗兰克·加拉格
Frank Gallagher. Frank Gallagher.
我和我的孩子们免费喝
Me and my kids drink for free.
你还记得水管工乔吗
Do you remember Joe the plumber?
他简直是我的英雄
He's a personal hero of mine.
你就是同性恋版的乔
Well, you are gay Joe.
-水管工弗兰克 -不是
- Frank the plumber? - No.
同性恋权利运动的代言人
The face of the gay rights movement.
女士们先生们 让我们欢迎弗兰克·加拉格 弗兰克
Ladies and gentlemen, Frank Gallagher. Frank?
现在 同志们的日子不好过
Right now it's a horrible time to be gay.
他们想要阻止我们
All they wanna do is stop us
享受他们根本无法拥有的超棒性行为
from having the sex that they wish they were having.
你见识到我的能力了
You saw what I did here.
我是你的摇钱树
I'm your new rainmaker.
我能让这些菊花佬
I can get these rump swappers
大把大把地捐钱
to cough up cash night and day.
我的报酬呢
The envelope, kind sir.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
现在 我们得谈谈把我的房♥间升级一下的事
Now we gotta talk about upgrading my room.
弗兰克·加拉格 幸会
Frank Gallagher. Enchanté.
弗兰克·加拉格
Frank Gallagher.
-你会说法语吗 -嗯
- You speak French. - Oui.
你们的挑战是
Your challenge
在一个小时之内
is to get seen by an ER doctor
得到急诊室医生的诊治
in one hour or less.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我朋友和我一直咳嗽
Um, my friend and I have this cough.
-一直不... -红色警报 结核病警报
- It just won't-- - Code red. TB alert.
结核病应对方案 送他们去隔离区
TB protocol! Get them into quarantine!
我就不能做点别的吗
Isn't there something else I could do,
来和那位老大哥搞好关系
you know, to get in good with the big guy?
还是说 祂是个大姑娘
Or is she a big gal?
当然 我很怀疑这点
Which, of course, I doubt.
上帝是个女人 别扯了
I mean, God, a woman? Please.
但我们现在必须政♥治♥正确
But we have to be politically correct now.
我说得对吧
Am I right, or am I right?
弗兰克 你不觉得
Frank, don't you think
这就是部分问题所在吗
that's exactly part of the problem here?
什么
What?
同志们 我不得不说
Folks, let's face facts.
医生都是骗子 特别是棒子国的
Doctors are crooks, especially the Korean ones.
绝对不要相信用狗做香肠的民族
Never trust a culture that makes sausages from dogs.
这是给开枪打伤手无寸铁平民的
Is this a supportive friend party
无♥耻♥警♥察♥开的欢乐派对吗
for a cop who shot some poor fucker wasn't even armed?
这事也不能全怪警♥察♥
The cops can be forgiven for their mistake.
90年代嘛
It was the '90s.
贩毒的黑人确实多
Black people really were drug dealers then.
霸凌是每个生态系统重要的组成部分
Bullying is a vital part of every ecosystem.
它教会小鬼如何从困境中站起来
It teaches kids resilience.
你们以为史蒂夫·乔布斯是怎么成功的
Why do you think Steve Jobs turned out so great?
就是被霸凌
Bullies.
最低工资
Minimum wage?
只是他们给工业化的奴隶制的美名
Just a fancy term for industrialized slavery.
奥萨马·奥巴马先生指望我们靠这个活下去吗
How does Mr. Osama Obama expect us to survive on that?
真行 走吧 本拉♥登♥
Ah, that's right. Just walk on by, Osama.
每个人都有恐惧症 我最怕去学校
We all have our phobias, and school is mine.
老师们只是想让你们给予他们肯定
They're about the teachers asking you to validate them
因为他们做出了选择
for the choice they made
把生命浪费在做教育工作上
to waste their lives as educators.
我告诉你
I'll tell you this.
你被老师骗了
A teacher diddled you.
真♥相♥才能使你自♥由♥
The truth will set you free!
上层社会不想让穷♥人♥有炮打
The aristocracy doesn't want poor people getting laid
因为那样会生出更多穷♥人♥
because that means more poor people being born.
所以他们剥夺我们勃起的权利
So they take our erections.
我们是为未受充分代表的白人男性而战
We're fighting for the underrepresented Caucasian male.
一个叫帕科的家伙 吸着大♥麻♥
Some guy named Paco's jumping a fence
抢了我的工作
and taking my job!
说事实才不是种族歧视
Accurate is not racist.
你像是经期前的菲律宾人
You look like a premenstrual Filipino!
快快醒来 成龙大哥
Wakey, wakey, Jackie Chan.
你是印第安人 不是印度人
You're Indian? The feather, not the dot?
在印第安保护区
In the Indian reservation,
你们喝酒喝得昏天黑地
you people drink yourselves unconscious,
可怎么从来没有印第安人需要肝移植的
but I never hear of an Indian getting a liver transplant.
究竟为什么
Why is that?
尽管墨西哥人又懒又消极
For all of their laziness and lack of motivation,
他们还是很可爱的
Mexicans are a lovely people.
这可是关系到人♥权♥问题啊
This is a human rights issue.
为什么要因为是异性恋
Why should our heterosexual proclivities
而阻碍我们享有应得的权利
prevent us from collecting our due?
这是异性恐惧症
That is heterophobia,
我强烈反对
and I won't stand for it.
这是我们的使命
And it is our duty...
把拉拉赶出去
...to run the lesbians outta town.
当这些漂亮的同性恋们开始大量收♥购♥我们房♥子的时候
When the good-looking gays start buying up our homes,
意味着这整个社区要大难临头了
the whole neighborhood is doomed.
我在谈旧城改造的事呢 朋友们
Gentrification, my friend.
那两个女同虽然长着女人的器官
They may have female genitalia,
本质上却是男人
but those lesbians are the Man,
跟对付犹太人那一套如出一辙
just like with the Jews.
十年后 他们会声称
Ten years from now, they'll claim
这从没发生过 但这事就发生在眼下
it never happened, but it is happening.
梅尔·吉普森说得对
Mel Gibson was right!
从印第安人手里夺走土地
Stealing land from the Indians
然后把他们全灭了
and then genociding them.
改建成LG什么鬼性少数群体
They wanna convert it into an L-T-G-B-E-I-E-I-O.
然后那帮人再给我们送带天花病毒的毯子
Then they start passing out the smallpox blankets.
剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表