剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表
我并没有称职的家长给我做榜样
I didn't exactly have the best parental role models
毕竟我爸妈是弗兰克和莫妮卡
with Frank and Monica.
伊恩 你来了
There you are. It's you.
-妈妈 -我的证件过期了
- Hi, Mom. - I almost didn't get in
差点没进来
'cause my license is expired.
他们以为我是穆♥斯♥林♥间谍什么的
They thought I was a Muslim spy or something.
你就独享你那辆宽敞空荡的车吧
Hey! Oh, enjoy your big, empty, lonely SUV,
你个狗♥日♥的♥雅皮士混♥蛋♥
you motherfucking yuppie piece of shit!
别担心 我们总会搭到车的
Don't worry. We'll get another one.
好棒 伊恩 快上 快上
Oh, yes! Ian, come on, come on.
只要往南边去 什么地方都行
Anywhere south of here is great.
有狗狗呢
Oh, a dog!
我想要条狗
Oh, I want a dog!
抱着狗狗取暖吧
Get warm with the dog.
再见 比尔
Bye, Bill!
谢了
Thanks!
-我没钱 -别担心 我有钱
- I don't have any money. - No worries--I got money.
进去找张桌子坐下
Go in and get us a table.
快进去吧
Yeah, go on in!
真的 快去吧
Really, go on, go on.
你对那个司机做了什么才拿到的钱
What were you doing with that trucker to get money?
我卖♥♥了点东西给他
I sold him something.
-什么 -这不重要
- What? - Nothing very important.
能给我们换来好吃的就够了 对吧
And it got us a lot of great food, right?
怎么了
What?
你长得真美
You're a beautiful, beautiful man.
我把你生的真好
I did fucking good making you.
-想死你了 -他是谁
- Aw, I missed you! - Who's this?
是我儿子 这是我儿子伊恩
This is my son. This is my son, Ian.
-你在卖♥♥冰♥毒♥吗 -什么
- Are you selling meth? - What?
我在你包里看见了
I found some in your bag.
你翻我的东西
You're going through my stuff?
你是这么弄到钱的吗
Is that how you got that money?
他在这里干什么
Then what's he doing out here?
-他在这里制毒吗 -他照顾我
- Is he cooking out here? - He takes care of me,
我照顾他
and I take care of him.
我很幸福
And I'm happy!
这他妈是怎么回事
Hey, what the fuck is going on out here?
-我们只是在聊天 -那就闭上嘴
- We're just talking. - Shut the fuck up.
-我要睡觉 -好的
- I'm trying to sleep. - Okay, we will.
-天呐 -你♥他♥妈♥说什么
- Jesus. - The fuck you say?
天呐 我他妈说"天呐"
Jesus. I said fucking Jesus!
别他妈瞪我 小♥逼♥崽子
Don't eye fuck me, motherfucker.
这回你听见了吗 混♥蛋♥
Did I make you hear me, asshole?
-操 -赶紧滚
- Fuck you. - Get the fuck outta here.
-滚吧 -他只是累了
- Back off. - No, no, no, he's just tired.
他只是现在压力很大 好吗
He's under a lotta stress now, okay?
他叫沃尔特 人很帅
His name is Walter, and he's very handsome.
我终于幸福了
And I'm finally happy.
我搭了一位拖拉机商的便车
I hitched a ride with a tractor salesman.
像我们这样的人 我们可以幸福的
People like us, we can be happy.
我爱你
I love you.
我们会没事的
We're gonna be okay.
我想养狗 你知道的
I'd love a dog, you know?
难道特里是什么完美父亲吗
Yeah, like Terry was a fuckin' dream parent?
我爸带着我的兄弟出去几天
Hey, my dad took my brothers on a run outta town for a couple days,
你要是不想住你家那垃圾堆 就来我家住
so you wanna ditch that dump and crash at my place, you can.
你是邀请我去过夜吗
Was I just invited to a sleepover?
我是邀请你操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you is what you were invited to.
-我♥操♥ -该死
- Fuck! - Shit!
这是他妈搞什么
What the fuck?
老爸 老爸 等等 住手
D-Dad, hold on, hold on.
-曼迪还不够满足你吗 -老爸 住手
- Mandy wasn't enough for you? - Dad, hold on!
该死的混♥蛋♥
You sick piece of shit!
别打他了
Get the fuck off of him!
我的儿子绝不能成得艾滋病的基佬
No son of mine it's gonna be a goddamn AIDS monkey!
你给我坐下
Sit your ass down.
你这个专操屁♥眼♥的王八蛋
Fuckin' ass digger!
我是特里 叫俄♥国♥人过来
It's Terry. Send over the Russian.
她会把你掰直的 孩子
She's gonna fuck the faggot outta you, kid.
操到他开心
Ride him till he likes it.
你就在这看着
And you're goddamn gonna watch.
从某方面来说 弗兰克更糟
In a way, Frank is worse.
不管从哪个方面说都是特里更糟
Terry is worse in every possible way.
-弗兰克 -特里
- Frank. - Terry.
我们连这也要吵吗
Are we gonna fight about this too?
算了 他俩都不是什么好东西
No. I guess they're both pieces of shit.
加拉格
Gallagher!
我还你钱了 我还你钱了 特里
I paid you! I paid you, Terry!
你♥他♥妈♥干什么 米尔科维奇
What the fuck, Milkovich?
给我滚远点 疯婆子
Get the fuck off me, you crazy bitch!
这事儿与你无关
This ain't about you!
弗兰克 你又干什么了
Frank, what the hell did you do?
干嘛什么事情都怪我
Why's it always my fault?
那是我的衣服吗
Hey...is that my shirt?
是啊
Yeah.
我就是问问
I'm just asking.
米奇 我知道你在里面 你这个不要脸的男同
Mickey! I know you're in there, you fuckin' homo!
米奇 死基佬
Hey, Mick, you faggy faggot!
我还给你准备了性向转化治疗
I got a little conversion therapy for you.
你只要一舔屌♥ 就会死
You suck a dick, you die.
你能闭上你的臭嘴吗
Would you shut the fuck up?
把大家都惹毛了
You're annoying the shit outta everybody.
你不搞基我会来这吵吗
Well, if it isn't the little shirt lifter.
就想告诉你一声 你要是跟男的结婚
Just want you to know, you marry a man,
我就一枪爆了你的头
I'ma put a fuckin' bullet in your head
就这么简单
Simple as that.
别逼我下狠手
Let go of the door before I--
在你松手之前我是不会松手的
I'm not gonna let go of the door until you let go of the door.
-去拿胡椒喷雾 -你真要 不是吧
- Get the pepper spray. - Aw, come--would you-- Come on.
我已经警告过你了 弗兰克
You've been warned, Frank.
我数到三 一
I'm gonna count to three. One--
利亚姆 拿条毯子给我好吗 拿条毯子给我
Hey, Liam, would you get me a blanket?
-二 -拿条毯子给我
- Two-- - Get me a blanket.
再拿点培根 给我
And some of that bacon. Get me--
我♥操♥ 说好的数到三呢
Ah, fuck, what happened to three?
让我看看这个小家伙
Look at the little shit.
哎呀 真可爱
Oh, my, my, my.
真是可爱的小东西
Oh, he's a cute little fucker!
不 那是我的
No, those are mine.
算了 给他吧 伊恩
Come on, let him go, Ian.
不 还给我
No, put it back!
你♥他♥妈♥开什么玩笑
Are you fucking kidding me?
-小心 -别碰我
- Watch it! - Get off of me!
-别打了 -开什么玩笑
- Hey, stop that! - Are you kidding me?
听着 别打了
Listen! Fucking stop it!
都住手
Knock it off!
放开他
Get away from him!
该死的
God damn it!
你们这些欠操的傻♥逼♥们
Fuckin' candy-ass motherfuckin' pussy!
给老子把手铐解开 老子不弄死你们
Get these goddamn cuffs off. I'll kick your fuckin' ass.
你们这两个死基佬
You and your goddamn faggoty boyfriend!
一个顶个大龟♥头♥ 一个扬着大臭逼
You peckerneck bastards, you rotten motherfuckers!
狗屎不如的人♥渣♥
Pig-ass pieces of shit!
把冰♥毒♥还我
Give me the goddamn meth!
不然怎样
Or what?
把手拿开
Get your fucking hands off!
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
我要宰了你 王八蛋
I'll fucking kill you, you son of a bitch!
混♥蛋♥
You fucker!
剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表