剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表
你♥他♥妈♥个操婊♥子♥的
You fuckin' bitch fucker!
操你 再操你
Hey, fuck you, fuck you,
-最后特别操你 -得了
- and especially fuck you. - All right.
抱歉我伤害了你的感情
I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.
没关系
No problem.
是我想多了 以为你的整颗心都属于我
Excuse me for thinking I had your whole heart.
当然 一大部分的心
You do. The vast majority of it.
还一大部分...具体是多少
Vast major--What-- how much is that exactly?
不知道 87%吧
I don't know. Eighty-seven percent.
87%不够
Eighty-seven percent. Not enough.
-你太敏感了 -或许吧
- You're being sensitive. - Maybe.
你还太心软了呢
And you're bein' soft.
想不"软"都难啊
Yeah, well, it's kinda hard not to--
毕竟好几个月都跟你窝在这里
cooped up in here with you all these months,
每隔两秒钟就得给你口一次
having to blow you every two seconds.
你如果不喜欢 可以走
You know, you don't like it, you can leave.
好啊 说不定我真会走
Yeah. Maybe I will.
你当然会了
Of course you will.
你就喜欢一走了之
That's your whole fuckin' M.O.
才不是
Is not.
就是
Is too.
我要离开这儿了
Well, I'm leavin' town.
要去参加同性恋集♥会♥吗
There a queer rights rally somewhere?
我们玩完了
We're done.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么呢
Fuck are you talkin' about?
我不需要被修好 我就是我
I don't need to be fixed, okay? I'm me!
就这样了
This is it.
你这是在跟我分手
This is you breakin' up with me.
走吧
Let's go.
不行
I can't.
要不 我们...
How 'bout like a...
暂时分开一下
temporary separation?
等等 你是要甩了我吗
Wait. Are you dumpin' me?
我得去透透气
I need some air.
居家隔离搞得我好烦
This whole quarantine thing's getting to me.
不不 这次不能又他妈是你走 我走
No, no, you don't get to fuckin' leave again. I'm goin'.
你♥他♥妈♥要去哪儿
Where the fuck are you goin'?
-远离你 -是吗
- Away from you. - Oh, yeah?
你要去干什么
What are you gonna do,
又要当恶棍去干犯法的事了吗
some thug shit like you always do?
都趴下 狗逼们
On the floor, motherfuckers!
长官
Hey, Officer.
你 棕色鬼
Yo, brown ass!
-完蛋 -说"完蛋"就对了
- Oh, shit. - "Oh, shit," Is right.
给老子过来
Come here.
搞毛啊...
What the-- Ugh!
你说什么
And curry says what?
他要办的事就是这吗
This is his errand?
你当急救员我有指手画脚吗
Do I tell you how to do EMT shit?
偷车这事让专业的来
Leave the goddamn stealing to the experts.
跟他们说会给钱
We just tell 'em we'll pay 'em,
等他们来要钱的时候
and if they complain about it,
就狠揍一顿
we'll beat the shit outta 'em.
你说得没错 我们得杀了她
You were right. We gotta kill her.
再见了 混♥蛋♥
Adios, motherfucker.
好久不见 桑切斯
Hey, Sanchez.
-见鬼 -该还债了吧
- Aw, hell. - Time to pay up.
你♥他♥妈♥的最好把嘴闭得严严的
Fuckin' right, you keep your mouth shut.
你再说那话 老子就把你的舌头扯下来
You say that again, I'll rip your tongue outta your head.
你俩快把东西放回去
You two can put that back,
不然老子让你们满地找牙
or I can crack your skulls on the pavement.
你要支现吗
You want this in cash?
不 我们想让你参谋下买♥♥什么股票 少废话
No, we want you to pick out fuckin' stocks for us. Move your ass.
剁了他的手 拔了他的牙
Cut his hands off, pull his teeth,
他就成无名尸了
he can't even be identified.
你去拿枪 我去拿锯子
Hey, you get the gun, I'll go get the saw.
我们可以把那个人♥渣♥大卸八块了埋在河边
We can bury that piece of shit in pieces down by the river.
-怎么收费 -50块
- How much do we charge? - 50 bucks.
-姑娘们分17 -17块
- Girls get 17. - 17?
是的 我们学到了一个宝贵的教训
Yeah. And we learned a valuable lesson.
撸管这活儿谁都会
Anyone can jerk a cock.
我会 他也会
I jerk mine, he jerks his.
要么学两手绝活儿 要么给老子闭嘴
Learn a unique skill, or shut the fuck up.
没人能听懂你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
No one knows what the fuck you're sayin'.
要我说我们把电池引线接在她奶♥子♥上
I say we put battery leads on her nipples
把她像棵圣诞树一样点亮
and light her up like a fucking Christmas tree.
现在你♥他♥妈♥出来玩得够嗨啊
And you're bouncing off the walls--
我为了你都出柜了 你个王八蛋
I came out for you, you piece of shit.
我抓到他了
I got him.
放开我 混♥蛋♥ 快点
Let me go, douche bag. Come on!
好 把他扔出窗外
Okay, drop him out the window.
我在三楼啊
I'm on like the third floor.
很好 看看他能不能反弹
Good. Let's see if he bounces.
快 拿出米尔科维奇家的狠劲
Come on, go Milkovich on him.
你知道吗
You know what?
那也好过你失控
Better than goin' off
又他妈的躁郁症发作
and having another fuckin' bipolar episode.
你对游戏怎么看 "魔兽世界"什么的
What do you think of gaming? "World of Warcraft."
商业性的一面
The business side of it.
未来属于在线多玩家游戏
Online multiplayer gaming is the future--
我在杂♥志♥上读到的
I read all about it in a magazine.
你觉得你会擅长吗
Think you'd be any good at it?
我今早去跑步了
I went for a run this morning.
我能量爆棚
I have a ton of energy.
看看这日出
Check out this sunrise.
-看啊 太美了 -是啊 真的很美
- Look at that--it's crazy. - Yeah, that's real nice.
玩了一宿老男人的蛋蛋
Must really clear your mind watching a sunrise
确实要看看日出净化一下
after a long night of gargling old man balls.
为什么我们家都没人学过弹吉他...
Hey, how come none of us ever learned to play guitar...
或者演奏任何乐器
or any instrument?
我在想 也许我们该去学学吉他
I was thinking that maybe we could pick up guitar
或是钢琴 甚至是鼓
or-or piano, drums even, just--it's--
*然后是哼哼哈嘿*
* Well, then it's hi, hi, hey *
*大兵行军忙*
* The army's on its way *
*高声把那军歌♥唱*
* Count off the cadence loud and strong *
*二三 无论你去到哪儿*
* Two, three, for wherever you go *
*你都会知道*
* You will always know *
*大兵行军忙*
* That the army goes marching along *
我是伊恩
Oh, my name's Ian.
我不知道我到底是狂躁还是抑郁
I don't know if I'm up or down or up or down!
当我失控像个疯子一样时
Don't mind me while I just go off,
大家可别介意
acting like a crazy-ass loon!
早上好 伊利诺伊州
Good morning, Illinois!
你怎么哭了
Hey, why you crying?
小心把太阳公公吓跑
You're gonna scare Mr. Sun away.
来点重金属尿布
Heavy metal diaper!
赞
Yeah!
没有吃的 这就出发
No food--we go now.
像爷们一样去打猎
We hunt like men!
一飞冲天
Up, up, and away!
你会爱死佛罗里达的
You're gonna love Florida, man!
家家后院都他妈有泳池
Pools in every fucking backyard.
每一家都有 你能想象吗
Every backyard! Can you imagine that?
该死 我得注意用词
Ah, shit, I should watch my language.
该死 操 我说了"该死"
Oh, shit. Fuck! I said "Shit."
你能感觉到吗
You feel that?
我们的烦恼
That feeling is all of our problems
好像都消失了...
just disappearing right now. Just...
这日落太他妈漂亮了
The sunset's fuckin' beautiful!
你干什么 我的孩子
Hey, what are you doin'? My baby!
剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表