剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表
我快他妈饿死了
I am fucking famished.
我快饿死了 我要吃东西
I'm starving. I need food.
你喜欢吃鲜虾爆米花吗
You like popcorn shrimp?
我在美发沙龙工作
I mean, I work in a hair salon.
我每天都呼吸漂白剂烟雾
I breathe bleach fumes all day.
孩子生出来可能会有五个头
This baby's gonna come out with like five heads
-加个鱼鳍 -你知道那个面具
- and a dorsal fin. - You know that mask
-有点吓人吧 -嗯
- is kinda freaky, right? - Yeah.
那也比孩子生下来长着鳍和尾巴好
Well, it's better than junior being born with flippers and a tail.
好爽 宝贝
Oh, yeah, baby!
我湿得流水
I'm so very, very wet.
又滑出来了 我又滑出来了
I slipped out again. I slipped.
-等等 我到上面 -好的
- Hang on, let me get on top. - All right.
她总是想做♥爱♥
She wants to have sex all the time, all right?
昨晚做了三次 今早又做了一次
Three times last night and again this morning.
我感觉到宝宝踢了一下
Y-w-whoa, whoa-- I just felt the baby kick.
专心点
No, focus.
宝宝喜欢 爽
Baby likes it. Yeah.
她一直对我格外地好
She's so fucking nice to me all the time, you know?
特别温柔可人 今天早上还叫我小宝贝
It's all honey, sweetie. She called me boo this morning.
就像"外星人绑♥架♥"电影一样让人毛骨悚然
I mean, it's alien abduction movie creepy.
-我不喜欢 -不会总这样的
- I don't like it. - It won't last.
等孩子一出生 睡眠不足
Once the baby's born, with the sleep deprivation,
加上塔米本来就婊气
and Tami being kind of a bitch...
呼吸
Just breathe.
你觉得这次是来真的吗
You think it's real this time?
你♥他♥妈♥赶紧闭嘴 快找到一个停车位
Just shut the fuck up and find a goddamn parking spot!
又回到从前的那个她了
She's back!
你能走路吗 能走吗
Can you walk? Can you walk?
-嗯 -真的
- Yes. - Yeah?
-我当然可以走路 -真的可以吗
- Of course I can walk. - Can you?
-你蹲着没问题吗 -你联♥系♥我姐姐了吗
- Should you be squatting? - Ahh. Did you call my sister?
没有 没打给凯米
No. Cami? No. No, no, no.
-打扰下 -我不希望你进产房♥
- 'Scuse me! - I don't want you in there
盯着我的阴♥户♥ 看到婴儿脑袋往外冒
staring down my cooch with a baby head popping out
同时我还憋出屎在病床上
while I shit in a hospital bed.
我去给你找个轮椅
All right, I'm gonna find you a wheelchair
免得你要把孩子生在停车场了
so you don't have the baby in the parking lot, all right?
-你是跟塔米耶蒂小姐一起来的吗 -是的
- Are you with Ms. Tamietti? - Yeah, yeah.
赶快给我过来
Get your ass in here.
我们要做紧急剖腹产手术
We're performing an emergency C-section.
我们必须马上把孩子取出来
We have to get this baby out now.
不 不行 我不要做剖腹产
No. No, no, I'm not having a caesarian.
我要顺产
I'm having my baby naturally.
那是不可能的 塔米 快签
That's not going to happen, Tami. Sign it.
-我并非她的... -你是孩子的父亲吗
- I-I'm not really her, uh-- - Are you the father?
-是的 -那就签吧
- Yeah. Yes. - Then you sign it.
你觉得我会是个糟糕的父亲吗
Think I'd make a shitty dad?
什么 不会 你会是个很优秀的父亲
What? No. You'd make a great dad.
因为我觉得
I thought, since you were
-你是个好爸爸 所以... -谢谢你
- a great father that you-- - Thank you.
-我想吃寿司 -是吗
- I want sushi... - Yeah?
想去迪士尼乐园
Disneyland.
我家并没有什么榜样可以学习
I didn't have much of a role model at home.
-弗兰克 -是啊
- Frank. -Yeah.
确实
No shit.
好父亲就是全心全意去爱孩子
You just love 'em, man.
只要全心全意去爱 应该出不了什么岔子
It's hard to fuck 'em up if you just love 'em.
你觉得你能做到吗
You think you can do that?
-能 -我也觉得
- Yeah. - Yeah, I think so too.
儿子还是女儿
Boy or girl?
儿子
Boy.
你确定是你的种吗
Are you sure it's yours?
他睡着了
Hey, he fell asleep.
你也是
You too.
利普·加拉格
When Lip Gallagher
看着他熟睡的儿子和女友时
looked at his sleeping son and girlfriend,
心里很清楚 因为有过去那些经历
and he knew that his journey
他才会走到这一刻
had led him to this moment...
走到人生这个阶段
right here
现在的他
and right now...
心满意足 不需要任何改变
He wouldn't change a thing.
该死
Shit.
我的天...
Oh, my--
干吗呢 弗莱德
Seriously, Fred?
我迅速去个厕所 好吗
I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick, okay? Okay?
-到处都疼 -好了
- Everything hurts. Aah! - All right.
不是吧 我弄丢了我的孩子
Shit. Seriously, I lost my baby?
我涨奶到快爆♥炸♥了
I feel like my boobs are gonna explode.
你为什么讨厌我呢
Why do you hate me, huh?
吃吧 吃吧
Here you go, here you go.
你♥爸♥的假奶头你都肯接受
You take your dad's fake tit,
真的你却不愿意吃了
but you don't want the real deal?
我们顶多有6到8分钟
We have six to eight minutes--tops.
操
Mmm. Mm--fuck.
我很累
I'm tired, you know?
为人父母就是这样
Welcome to parenthood.
他们一起
They all lived...
过着还算幸福快乐的生活
moderately happy ever after.
抽烟吗
Smoke?
失陪下 我出去抽根烟
'Scuse me. I'm gonna go get a smoke.
你对尼古丁的热忱真是令人敬佩
Your dedication to nicotine is admirable.
给我来包骆驼烟
Let me get a pack a Camels.
比起脑内啡 我更喜欢致癌物
I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.
再拿给我一包美国精神
Let me get a pack of American Spirits too.
把我一整包烟都抽了
Smoked my whole fuckin' pack.
再来几包万宝路 还有云斯顿
Some Marlboros. Some Winstons.
那个 再加几包登喜路
Throw some, uh, Dunhills in there.
-干嘛呢哥们儿 -我要洗我的小鸡鸡
- What are you doing? - I need to wash my junk.
谁从来没有吸过烟
Who's never smoked a cigarette before?
-我 -我
- Me! - Me!
你没有吗 好吧 第一根总是比较艰难
Oh, you haven't? Okay, well, the first one's the hardest,
但你们一定没问题
but you guys are gonna be great.
来吧 跟塔米阿姨过来
Come on, follow your Aunty Tami.
你抽烟抽得那么凶
You know the way you smoke cigarettes,
能活到40岁都是奇迹了
it'll be a miracle if you make it to 40.
-我戒掉 -行
- I'll quit. - Right.
你一次只能
You're only supposed to wear
贴一张戒烟贴片
one of those nicotine patches at a time.
我从卡尔那搞了一支电子烟
Got one of these vape things from Carl.
我想为弗莱德戒烟
Trying to quit smokin' for Fred.
那种东西不是对身体危害更大吗
Aren't those things worse for you?
操 这玩意劲儿真大
Fuck, that shit's strong.
剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表