剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表
who held the family together just a little bit better,
那个人
and I think that someone...
好像就正站在这间厨房♥里
might be standing in this kitchen right now.
说的就是我啦
I guess it must be me.
房♥产税最后50块入账
Adding the last 50 bucks to the property tax, yo.
我没有
I don't have it.
还要干多久
How long we doing this for?
再多停30辆车
Figure we park 30 more cars,
凑够交房♥产税的钱
make enough money to cover the property tax,
等到人们意识到Wilco乐队
at which time, people will probably start to realize
根本不会在菲奥娜的夜店演出
Wilco's not playing at Fiona's club.
我们就闪
Then we bolt.
你好啊 伙计
Hey, there, fella.
咱们去上厕所吧
Ooh, let's go take the Browns to the Super Bowl, huh?
不要喝咖啡 牛奶和果汁选一个
No coffee. Milk or juice.
这是你最爱吃的香蕉煎饼
Okay, we got your favorite, banana pancakes.
-我喜欢香蕉煎饼 -给
- Oh, love banana pancakes. - There you go.
真当自己家了
Oh, make yourself at home.
你开学之前 往松鼠过冬基金桶里
Thousand bucks in the squirrel fund
存入一千块
before you go back to school.
家里我能照顾好
I've got this.
卡尔 上楼
Hey, Carl, go upstairs.
拿上牙刷还有睡觉的东西
Get your toothbrush and something to sleep in.
听着 我今天会带利亚姆去学校
Look, I'll take Liam to school today.
顺便从那里弄点晚餐回来
I'll grab us some dinner while I'm there.
别担心 不用担心
No worries. No worries.
我通宵学习
I'll stay up all night studying.
有什么关系
I mean, what the fuck?
不就是应用物理学测验嘛
It's just an applied physics quiz.
都是未付的票♥据♥
Outstanding bills.
电费跟租金也逾期了
Electric and rent are late, too?
-纸尿布用完了吗 -是啊
- We out of diapers? - Yeah.
不过我在他的屁♥眼♥里塞了个"塞子" 是吧 老弟
But I put a plug up his butt, didn't I, buddy?
这是什么味儿
What's that smell?
弗兰克 不许再抽大♥麻♥了
Frank, stop smoking weed!
我们出门了
We're gonna get out of here, okay?
我们今晚会回来吃晚饭
We'll be back for dinner tonight.
-不 利普 -菲奥娜 你好好睡一觉
- No. Lip. - Fiona, just get some sleep.
处理好自己的破事
Sort your shit out.
这种老妈子做的事凭什么要我做
I didn't ask to play mom, all right?
那凭什么要她做
Neither did she.
所以呢 你想干嘛呢 让我拼死拼活
So, what, you want me to bust my ass
然后给你们买♥♥♥房♥♥子 买♥♥各种东西
so I can buy you all houses and shit?
你以为会有什么好事发生吗 菲奥娜
What did you think was gonna happen, Fiona?
利亚姆差点死了
Liam almost died!
可以吗
How 'bout that, huh?
利普真混♥蛋♥
Fuckin' Lip, man.
他就是个满嘴正义的混账玩意
He's a righteous fuckin' prick.
我希望你不要在大白天就喝醉
No, I expected you to not be drunk in the middle of the day!
都是因为你
All fucking you!
你的毒品 你的男友
Your coke, your boyfriend,
你的操蛋人生
your fucked-up life!
不是我的
Not mine!
我也不是完人
Now, I'm not saying that I was perfect,
我自己也有一大堆问题
and, I mean, I definitely had my own issues.
毕竟有其父必有其子
I am, after all, my father's son.
我以前常常会小酌一两杯酒精饮料
I used to partake in a glass or two of alcoholic refreshments,
菲奥娜 同样有其父必有其女
and Fiona is her father's daughter,
所以她也时不时会喝上几口
so she, too, liked the, um, glug-glug.
我经常会想 我们是不是在比赛
You know, I often wondered, if there was a contest,
看谁酒量更好 能把对方喝趴下
who could drink who under the table.
大家好 我叫菲奥娜
Hi. My name is Fiona.
我不太确定我是不是酗酒者
I'm not sure if I'm an alcoholic.
我要喝一杯
Hey, I need a drink.
能再来一杯吗
Hey. Can I get another?
喝什么
What you having?
伏特加
Vodka.
-喝点什么 -啤酒
- What are you drinking? - Uh, beer.
-你喝酒了吗 -你喝了吗
- Have you been drinking? - Have you?
你喝醉了
You're drunk.
我要吐了
I'm gonna puke.
她刚是说要吐了吗
Did she say she's gonna puke?
那窗开不了的
Hey, that doesn't open.
不能吐车里
Do not puke in the van.
天呐
Oh, God.
太恶心了
Oh, damn.
天啊 操
Oh, Jesus! Fuck!
加拉格之雨
Gallagher rain.
干杯
Cheers.
你这是在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我想把这大块牛肉
Trying to get this fucking beef...
塞进烤箱
in the oven.
你得乖乖进去啊 牛肉兄
You gotta get in there, beef!
解醉酒吗
Hair of the dog?
天啊
Christ.
饿了吗
Hungry?
求别说
Don't.
鸡肉派
Chicken pot pie?
-天啊 别说了 -牛肉糜面包
- God, seriously. - Sloppy joes.
别说了 菲奥娜
Stop. Fiona.
不知怎么的 现在想起来
I don't know, now that I'm thinking of it...
也许我们喝醉酒之后的行为
you know, perhaps our behavior while intoxicated
不是很值得提倡
was, uh, less than exemplary.
我和菲奥娜
Fiona and I,
虽然我不愿承认 但我们其实特别像
we're probably a lot more alike than I'm willing to admit.
这么说吧
I'll put it this way.
如果我和菲奥娜加入了一支乐队
If Fiona and I were in a band together,
我们会取名为混乱瘾君子
we'd be called The Chaos Junkies.
那个婊♥子♥偷了我的止疼药
Hey, that bitch stole my oxy!
你这个不要脸的臭婊♥子♥ 抓住她
Fucking skank bitch! Get her!
你就是南区的人♥渣♥
South Side piece of shit!
我靠
Oh, fuck.
利普 要做去房♥间做
You have a bedroom, Lip.
昨晚在楼梯上做的人还好意思说我
Yeah, says the girl who had sex on the stairs last night.
-是走廊 -好吧我说错了
- Hallway. - Stand corrected.
老年人垃圾
贱♥人♥
Bitch!
混乱 菲奥娜 你身边乱七八糟的
Chaos, Fiona. Chaos follows you around.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
至少我没有微缩的鸡♥巴♥
Least I don't have a tiny penis!
妈的 倒车 快倒车
Oh, shit. Back up, back up, back up!
不要 天呐
Oh, my God!
你要干什么
What are you doing?
快回击 你打得像个娘受
Kick him back. You're punching like a fag.
来吧
Come on.
醒醒
Yo, wakey, wakey.
-别碰我 -放轻松
- Get the fuck away from me! - Whoa, whoa, whoa! Easy!
这份调料里有蛋黄酱
This dressing contains mayonnaise,
我对鸡蛋过敏
and I'm allergic to eggs.
我还对过敏人群过敏呢
I'm allergic to people with allergies.
这儿我再也不会来了
I'm never coming back.
好啊 我还真想
Okay, 'cause what I could really use
多来几个对食物过敏的顾客呢
are some more customers who are allergic to food.
拜
Bye.
酒鬼也分成功和失败两种
There are good drunks and bad drunks.
成功的酒鬼是开心的
A good drunk is fun.
失败的酒鬼只会惹事生非
A bad drunk wants to have a fight.
我去你♥妈♥的♥围栏
Fuck your fence.
成功的酒鬼活在当下
A good drunk lives in the present.
失败的酒鬼却沉湎过去
A bad drunk is thinking about yesterday.
搞什么 你把我东西扔到街沿上
The fuck? You put my shit on the fucking curb?
剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表