剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表
-是以西结书里说的吗 -对 修订版里说的
- Is that in Ezekiel? - Yeah, the updated version.
我♥操♥
Holy fuck.
我准备好了 先生
I'm ready for you, sir.
克莱德通常在星期二要我
Clyde usually had me on Tuesdays,
但如果你想星期六要
but if you want me on Saturday--
不 我不想在星期六要你
No, I don't want you on Saturdays.
-我根本不想要你 -凯文 我们都准备好了
- I don't want you ever-- - Hey, Kev, we're all ready to...
-嗨 -你好
- Hey. - Hey, what's up, man?
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
去艾莱柏之前把圣地亚哥打扮得更美式一点
Giving Santiago more of an American look before we go to The Alibi.
最后一步
Final touch.
他看起来怎么样
How's he look?
像个美国土包子
Like a cheesy American.
这小子把气氛带起来了
Kid brought the heat.
老天 他就像是台小钢炮
My God, he's got a cannon!
今年夏天将会是最棒的一个夏天
This is gonna be the best summer ever.
过来 过来 咱们走
Come on. Come on, let's go.
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
去玩追球游戏
We're gonna go play fetch.
这招 狗都能摆平
It worked for that dog walker lady.
估计咱们闺女也适用
Maybe it'll work for our kids.
姑娘们 准备好了吗 好了吗
Okay, girls, you ready? You ready?
去追球 去吧
Go get it! Go get it!
叼回来 跑快点儿
Bring it back. Run fast.
杰玛
很好 张嘴吧
Okay, drop it.
张嘴 张嘴
Drop it. Drop it.
入座保持1米8距离
你身材很好
You have rocking bod,
你知道怎么用肉♥棒♥让我爽上天
and you know how to stick the stones to me real good.
在那方面我的确是个天才
Well, I am a genius in that department.
脱♥光♥衣服
Get naked...now.
爽 爽
Yes! Yes!
不好意思 我从后门进来的
Oh, sorry. I came in the back way.
他进的也是"后门"呢
You're not the only one.
黛比
Debbie?
不 集中注意力 宝贝
No, stay focused, baby.
加拉格家的人在我们浴室吗
Are the Gallaghers in our bathroom?
把衣服脱了 去床上趴着
Take off your clothes and get on the bed on all fours.
接下来 我会用这个球拍打你的屁♥股♥...
Now I will spank you with this paddle...
你这个坏老婆
you bad wife.
薯条 薯条
French fry. French fry.
暂停一小下
Just a really quick French fry.
小维 我不是真的想伤害你
V, I don't really wanna hurt you,
-但这个可能会留疤 -不会留疤的
- but this could scar you. - It's not gonna scar.
好的
Okay.
好的 我可以的
Okay, I can do this.
现在 准备迎接我的怒火
Now, brace yourself for my wrath,
因为拍打时间到了
because it's paddle time.
薯条
French fry.
不好意思
Oh, sorry.
好好爽吧 你个小瘸子
Yeah, take it, you old gimp.
翻过去 老娘给你检查一下身体
Turn over. Mama's gonna give you an exam.
根本就没有我想象的那么疼嘛
That didn't hurt half as much as I thought it would.
你是个敏锐的生意人
You're a sharp businessman.
怎么了
What uh-oh?
有时候你的计划实在让人受不了 小凯
Sometimes your plans can be a little crazy-pants, Kev.
怎么样
What?
我们得卖♥♥点大♥麻♥
We may need to sell some pot.
不是一直在卖♥♥吗
Isn't that what we always do?
这次比较多一点
A lot of pot.
我知道 宝贝
I know. Baby, I know.
我过火了
I got carried away.
是不是很棒
Isn't it wonderful?
凯文先生要用大♥麻♥帮助那些要失明的老人
Mr. Kevin is gonna help all the old people who are going blind.
要什么 孩子
What can I get you, champ?
柠檬味冰棒 巧克力碎饼干棒
Lemon-lime shot, chocolate chip cookie bar,
-还要一瓶莫尔森啤酒 -莫尔森啤酒
- and a Molson's. - Molson's?
我们的美国啤酒只卖♥♥给达到法定年龄的孩子
We sell American beer here to children of age.
到16岁再回来买♥♥百威淡啤吧
Come back for a Bud Light when you're 16.
两根卷烟 一根大♥麻♥ 谢谢
Two Buds and a spliff, please.
-你多大了 -15岁
- How old are you? - 15.
给你20元 不用找了
Here's four fives. Keep the change.
举下胳膊
Raise your arms.
腋下长毛了再来买♥♥吧
Come back when you grow some hair in your pits.
有宿舍楼啊
Well, it's dorms, right?
宿舍楼就是长♥期♥"冰淇淋卡车"
I mean, they're our permanent ice cream truck.
我一直想去大学呢
I always wanted to go to college.
我是位绅士 利普 我只是在护送她们回去
I'm a gentleman, Lip. I'm just escorting them home.
防奸行者保平安
Our rape blocker to the rescue.
我是来应聘酒保工作的
I'm here about the bartending job.
给点劲 米洛 举起这60的桶
Come on, Milo. Push that 60.
好样的 得把你身上的牛油果"红茶菌"奶昔练掉
There you go. You gotta work off that Avocado Kombucha smoothie,
或是你喝的其他破玩意儿
or whatever the fuck you drink.
全速旋转 哥们
Full rotations, man.
你想上墙成为"今日怂逼"吗
Do you want your name under "Pussy of the Day"?
这就是你想要的吗 加斯帕
Is that what you want, Jasper?
好样的 奥斯卡
Way to go, Oscar.
呕吐值得骄傲
Puke is pride.
我想加入 你收运通卡吗
I wanna join. Uh, you take Amex?
只收现金 提款机在那边
Cash only. ATM is right there.
我们该开家干洗店
We could open up a dry cleaner.
-不开 -卖♥♥床垫
- No. - Mattress store.
不卖♥♥
Uh-uh.
-开家智囊机构 -智囊机构是什么鬼
- Think tank. - What the hell is a think tank?
就是给人坐下来思考的地方
It's where people sit around and think.
艾莱柏酒吧就是干这个的
That's The Alibi.
有几台电视从卡车后面掉下来了
Got some TVs fell off the back of a truck.
是不是可以在这里出手
This where you sell stuff?
不 这里可不是...
No, this is not the place that...
卖♥♥赃物作为副业的地方
sells stolen goods as a side hustle.
古董啊这是
That's a relic.
给你5块钱
I'll give you five for it.
和你做生意真愉快
Pleasure doing business with you.
快来瞧瞧 老婆们
Check it out! Sister wives.
好了 停 我都被你夸得飘飘然了
All right, stop. You're gonna give me a big head.
我们要拿杰玛怎么办
What are we gonna do about Gemma?
至少我们有一个孩子是聪明的
Well, at least we got one good one.
-小凯 -我开玩笑的
- Kev. - I'm joking.
我对她们的爱一样深 但我们老了之后
I love those girls the same, but I do feel better that Amy's
很可能是艾米照顾我们 这让我更放心些
probably gonna take care of us when we're older.
妈妈 我看起来怎么样
Mama, how do I look?
艾米
Amy?
杰玛帮我化的妆
Gemma did my makeup.
什么 你怎么会化
What? How?
化妆师 时薪50美元
我在油管看了很多胡达·卡坦的教学视频
Binge watching Huda Kattan YouTube videos.
美妆博主 后开创自己化妆品牌
哈达卡痰是什么鬼
What's a Huddacatan?
你不上网课
Is that what you've been doing
就是在看这些吗
instead of going to Zoom school?
是的
Uh-huh.
上帝不会让你十全十美 但人总有长处
God doesn't give with both hands.
她的确不会
No, she doesn't.
化好了
There you go.
我看起来美翻了
Wow. I look great.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我家宝贝很厉害吧
My baby does a good job, huh?
戴口罩
我同意
I'd say so.
费用是25美元
That'll be $25,
外加你愿意给的小费
plus whatever tip you'd like to leave.
给你30
剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表