剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表
I'm gonna chew your nuts off with my teeth.
今早在校车上听到你们
Heard you talking about my little brother Liam
谈论我弟利亚姆了
on the bus this morning.
你说你那个智障弟弟吗
You mean your retarded brother?
他把三个孩子揍得脑震荡
He sent three kids home with concussions,
两个鼓膜破裂
two with busted eardrums...
我鼻子好像被你打断了
I think you broke my nose.
还有一个被他打得睾丸破裂
...and one with a ruptured testicle.
当时在上体育课 我决定玩踢球嘛
It was gym. Decided to play kickball.
-要是他表现出悔改之心呢 -什么鬼
- What if he shows remorse? - What's that?
就是你说对不起
It means you say you're sorry. I'm not.
-我才不要 -那就撒谎
- I'm not. - Lie.
我打到鸭子了
Shot a duck.
那不是鸭子 那是只秃鹰
That's no duck. That's a bald eagle.
好吧 我们可能的确有点疯
Okay, I guess we are a little crazy.
能怪我们吗 瞧我们那对疯逼爸妈
Yeah, well, can you blame us? Look at our parents.
莫妮卡
Monica.
你想不想去购物呀
You wanna go shopping?
漂亮姑娘们要去潇洒啦
Oh, pretty girls' day out!
坐好 出发咯
Come on, let's go. Whoa!
我搞得定
I got it.
怎么会有人清醒着上动物园
Why anyone would go to the zoo sober.
后面好不好玩呀
Hey, you having fun back there?
黛比
Debbie.
亲爱的
Hi, honey.
黛比 去睡觉
Debs, now.
黛比 你想下来玩吗
Debs, you wanna come play?
-好 -不行
- Yeah. - No.
莫妮卡必须离开
Monica's gotta go.
她是你妈 菲
She's your mother, Fi.
你就这么一个妈
You only get one.
这就像看着一场飓风向海岸靠近
It's like watching a hurricane head for shore.
早安 宝贝
Good morning, sweetheart.
老妈
Mom.
我们可没钱
We don't have any money.
利亚姆
Oh, Liam!
瞧瞧你 我的小棕熊
Look at you, my little brown bear.
你都长这么大了
Oh, look how big you are.
-她要待多久 -永远待下去
- How long is she staying? - Only forever and a day.
我想你妈就是在这儿了
I think this must be the place.
我能出来了吗 里面热死了
Can I get out? It's hot in here.
不行
No.
弗兰克
Frank.
我来带你出去的
I came to get you out.
我跟你说过了我不想出去
I told you, I don't want out.
停下
Stop.
你高♥潮♥了吗
Did you come?
这是吉尔
This is Jill.
吉尔 这是我老公 弗兰克
Jill, this is my husband, Frank.
妈妈
Mom?
走吧 就我们俩 我们开新车去
Come on, you and me. We can take the new car.
母子快乐时光怎么都嫌不够
Can't get enough Carl and Mommy time.
想买♥♥新衣服吗
Do you need some new clothes?
我们可以去杰西潘尼连锁店看看
We could stop at JCPenney.
我会开车
I can drive.
不行 你有驾照吗
No. Do you have a license?
快 快 卡尔 快换位置
Quick, quick, Carl, switch places.
快点
Come on.
你应该系上安全带
You're supposed to be wearing your seatbelt.
见鬼 卡尔 我可能把你的运动衫洗缩水了
Shit, Carl, I shrunk your jersey.
-我还以为是卡尔回来了 -这是小汉克
- I thought you were Carl. - This is Little Hank.
-这是你妈 -小帅哥
- That's your mom? - Hey, handsome.
桌上有我做的饼干
Made some cookies. They're on the table.
我爱你 黛比
I love you, Debbie!
是啊 还有弗兰克
Yeah, and Frank.
陪伴时间不多 却把我们的生活搞得一团糟
Who was around just enough to fuck us up.
癌症
Cancer?
我怎么得上癌症的
How did I get cancer?
一定是奶奶传染给你的 儿子
You musta caught it from Grammy, son.
要是她知道自己的病会传染
If she had known that she had the contagious kind,
她就不会花那么长时间
I don't think she would've spent so much time with you
跟你在地下室一起制毒了
in the basement, cooking meth.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我奶奶现在过敏了
My grandmother's having an allergy attack,
我得给她买♥♥速达菲
and I need to buy her Some sudafed,
可我还未成年 她的驾照又被吊销了
but I'm under 18, and her driver's license was revoked.
能麻烦你去买♥♥下药吗
Can you please buy it for her?
你是想制毒吧
You making meth?
等我们做好后就分你点儿
Free rock when we're up and running.
我会死吗
Am I going to die?
我希望不会
I hope not.
但我们现在得和病魔作斗争
But right now, we have to fight
非常拼命地斗争
and fight hard.
你准备好和我一起战斗了吗 卡尔
You ready to fight with me, Carl?
为什么得剃头
Why do we have to shave it?
你看过跟癌症有关的电视节目吗
Didn't you ever see any shows about cancer?
得癌症的人基本都是光头
Cancer people are always bald.
天呐 我看起来像小鸡鸡
Jeez, I'm gonna look like a penis.
我给你弄顶帽子
I'll get you a hat.
我给你弄顶帽子
I'll get you a hat.
这样真是太棒了 就我们父女在一起
This is nice, the two of us just hanging out,
多了解彼此一下
getting to know each other.
我们平时应该多这样做
We should do this more often.
-下一批想用鼻子吸吗 -不了
- Wanna snort the next batch? - No.
领养我的基佬们有不少好东西
My foster gays have a lot of nice stuff.
你现在打的主意是像我想的那样吗
Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?
iPod 电脑
iPods, computers.
-他们多久回一次 -他们周末上班
- How often they there? - They work weekends.
-你会撬锁吗 -我有他们的安全码
- Can you pick a lock? - I have their security code.
没关系
That's all right.
你会算分数吗
Are you good with fractions?
哪种分数
Fractions of what?
假如你有1/16盎司的某物
Like, if you have 1/16 of an ounce of something,
该物为多少克
how many grams would that be?
-你在贩毒吗 -没有
- You dealing drugs? - No.
简单来说
Basic overview.
分成一拍 半G 一G
You got flaps, half G's, G's,
一厅 八球 还有盎司
teeners, 8-balls, and ounces.
盎司是28克 八球是3.54
An ounce is 28 grams, an 8-ball is 3.54,
一厅是1.77 不过毒贩会向下舍入
and a teener is 1.77, but the dealers round down.
他们会拿走那多余的0.35克 跟得上吗
So they pocket the extra .35. You following?
我还是拿笔记下来吧
I might need to write this down.
-弗兰克 -怎么了 儿子
- Frank? - Yes, son?
为什么一个男人会把自己的老二
Why would a dude put his penis
放到另一个男人的嘴里
in another dude's mouth?
男人有时会发现他们真正的喜好
Sometimes men discover things about themselves,
比如他们喜欢男性生殖器多过女性生殖器
like they prefer male genitalia to female genitalia.
你是说有的男的喜欢舔老二
So some guys like to lick wieners?
我认为他们首先是被对方的外形所吸引
Well, I'm sure at first they're attracted to each other's build,
一旦两个人搭上了
and once a connection gets made,
他们就会开始舔老二了
then the wieners get licked.
你在干嘛啊
What are you doing?
用加拉格家族的方式赚点夏日零花钱
Making a little easy summer moolah, the Gallagher way.
-利亚姆在哪 -在车里
- Where's Liam? - In the car.
你开窗户了吗
Did you crack a window?
车还启动着 好让空调开着
Left the engine running for the AC.
你竟把一个幼童丢在一辆车里
You left a toddler in a running car
还是我们这么烂的社区
in this neighborhood?
憋住 憋住啊
Stay. Stay down.
憋住
Stay down!
那菲奥娜呢 她还不算差啊
剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表