剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表
-我还想喝一杯 -我想问你要不要...
- I need another drink. - Look, I thought maybe
一起出去吃晚餐之类的
you'd wanna, uh... go out to dinner.
-不了 -什么
- Nah, I'm good. - What?
-你床技超烂 -我床技才不烂
- You fuck for shit. - I-I don't fuck for shit.
真的超烂 "鸡"无力
Oh, yeah, no, you fuck for shit.
你就在那里 捅 捅 捅
You were all like, jab, jab, jab. Jab-jab-jab-jab-jab.
我只是想做件好事
- -I was just trying to be a nice guy.
那你就该好好操♥我♥
Well, then you should have fucked me good and hard,
那才叫做好事
'cause that would have been a nice guy.
行 祝你幸福 "呕吐王"
You know, have a good life, Pukey.
回见 "捅王"
Yeah, see ya later, Jabby.
你们还邀请了"捅王" 捅王
You guys invited Jabby? Jabby!
上次你来找我 约我去吃饭
Last time I saw you, you asked me to dinner.
这份邀约还有效吗
That offer still good?
怎么 你现在想和我约会了
Why, you wanna go on a date now?
我靠 我看我最近真是缺炮缺得不行了
Fuck me. I mean, I must be really hard up.
这次想要好好操♥我♥吗
Wanna try to fuck me properly this time?
现在吗
What, like now?
-怎样 -就那样
- So? - Eh.
-60分吧 -什么
- Six outta ten? - What?
这样吧 我们再做一次
That's it. We're going again, all right?
在我拿到满分之前
And, I'm not letting you outta this car
你别想离开这辆车
until I get a ten.
-这是我的车 小流氓 -我不管
- This is my car, punk. - Hey, I don't care
-这得花多久 -好吧 等你结束了记得把我喊醒
- how long this takes. - Okay, well, wake me when it's over.
捅王
Hey, Jabby.
我们俩其中一人得有一间公♥寓♥
One of us needs to have an apartment
这样我们才方便滚床单 爷们点
so that we have a fuck pad, so man up.
这个家伙的老二可能是我见过最大条的
This guy has maybe the biggest dick I've ever seen.
都从他的裤子里鼓出来了 就像个气球捏的动物
It's bulging through his pants like a fucking balloon animal.
你别看 别看
Don't look, though. Don't look!
那不可能是真的
Whoa! No way that's real.
-是真的 -咱们走吧
- It's real. - We gotta go.
-我不能住在这 好吗 -如果你不相信我
- I can't live here, all right? - If you don't believe me...
我们信你 哥们
Hey, no, we believe you, man, we believe you, okay?
那不是真的 不是真的
That's not real! It's not.
不管真假 我都不想让这个家伙给我修水管
- -Either way, I don't want that guy fixing my sink.
我最近在考虑
You know, I've been thinking about
把我们家地下室改装成卧室
turning our basement into a bedroom.
应该能住
This could work, right?
《沉默的羔羊》是在这儿拍的吧
Okay, was Silence of the Lambs filmed down here?
乱葬岗在哪儿呢
I mean, where's the pit?
就在后面
You know, it's actually out back.
走 我带你去看
Come on, I'll show ya.
你们浴室的肥皂上
So you've got a bar of soap
沾了五种不同颜色的阴毛
with five different colors of pubes on it.
等下 你们不会共用一条肥皂吧
Wait, you guys can't all... share one bar of soap.
不不 我不用 所以我才用那瓶洗洁精
No, I don't--that's why I have the dishwashing liquid.
-这是什么 -一盒干净的内♥裤♥
- What is this? - It's a box of clean underwear.
我们内♥裤♥都混着穿的 我可没时间叠
Yeah, we share our underwear. I don't have time to fold.
-你呢小黛 -我也是
- You, Debs? - Nope.
这他妈什么声音
What the fuck is that?
怎么了
What, what?
有挠墙的声音
That scratching noise.
好了 搞定了
There. Fixed it.
你和我姐姐之间有什么协议
So what's the deal with you and my sister?
我们没有协议
I don't think we have a deal.
比如 你们会和别人上♥床♥吗
Like, are you fucking other people?
滚开 科莉 他不想得梅毒
Back off, Corey. He doesn't want the syph.
-布恩是谁 -现在
- Who's Boone? - Well, right now
他是吻你马子的人
he's the guy kissing your chick.
-他真的喜欢你 -我超级招人喜欢
- He really likes you. - I'm extremely likeable.
看起来你处理得很好
You seem to be handling yourself pretty well.
听着 她不是我女朋友 好吧
Look, she's not my girlfriend, all right?
我们想上谁都可以
We can fuck whoever we want.
你们果然会操其他人
Oh, you are fucking other people.
我♥操♥了你妹妹
I fucked your sister.
你还真是为了塔米耶蒂帽子戏法不懈努力啊
You're...really working hard for that Tamietti hat trick.
我去 这你都不介意吗
Jesus, that doesn't bother you?
我介意
It bothers me.
我很介意你上了科莉
Bothers me that you fucked Corey. I mean...
我当然介意了
of course it bothers me, Christ, I--
你要不别再跟布恩上♥床♥了
Maybe just don't fuck Boone anymore.
好
Fine.
那你也别上科莉了
Don't fuck Corey anymore.
没问题
Yeah, fine. Fine.
别盯着我看了 怪咖
Stop staring at me, weirdo.
他们每天的生活 都无比快乐
And their life...was peaches and roses all the time.
等他们发现怀了孩子之后...
And when they found out that they were with child...
操
Fuck!
彩虹突然不知从哪冒了出来
Rainbows appeared as if from nowhere,
鸟儿们开始歌♥唱
and birds sang...
森林里的小精灵开心地嬉戏
and little woodland creatures frolicked.
-我怀孕了 -塔米怀孕了
- I'm pregnant. - Tami's pregnant.
她怀孕了
She's pregnant.
-塔米怀孕了 -真的假的
- Tami's pregnant. - No shit?
-真的 -哥们
- Yeah. -A w, man.
我做完测试 看到了
I got a test, and I saw
这辈子见过的最大最蓝的加号♥
the biggest, bluest plus sign I've ever seen.
-是你的吗 -你确定孩子是我的吗
- Is it yours? - You sure it's mine?
-嗯 -她说是的
- Yeah. - She says it is.
我让布恩带套了 他之前去过菲律宾
I make Boone wear a condom. He's been in the Philippines.
我还让他戴了两层
I double-bag that shit.
我的妈 她准备留下孩子吗
Holy shit. Is she gonna keep it?
-你打算怎么办 -不知道
- What are you gonna do? - I don't know.
你要不要留下孩子
You having the baby or no?
我这一辈子绝对不需要
The last thing I need in my life
一个男人对我指手画脚
is a man telling me what to do.
塔米 你好吗
Hey, Tami. How ya doin'?
关你屁事 布拉德
It's none of your fucking business, Brad.
如果你决定留下孩子 我想确保它
If you decide to have the baby, I wanna make damn sure
-有父亲 -我不想为了挽救我的乳♥房♥♥
- it has a father. - I don't wanna have a baby
而生孩子
just to save my tits!
塔米要留下这个孩子
Tami's having this baby,
我想知道你有什么计划
and I need to know what your plan is.
孩子
Baby?
他知道个屁
He doesn't know shit.
自从你怀孕后 你就一直找我茬
You've been kicking my ass ever since you got pregnant.
我们认识第一天起我就一直在找你茬
I've been kicking your ass since the first day we met.
你竟然把塔米肚子搞大了
I can't believe you got Tami pregnant.
-你干嘛老重复这句话 -这个...
- Why do you keep saying that? - Well--
亲爱的 小科
Hey, honey! Core.
我怕这些女人
I'm terrified of these women.
-这要看她的决定 -当然是她的决定
- It's her decision. - Goddamn right it's her decision.
-你最好别玩消失 -我不会的
- You better not ghost her. - I won't.
如果你伤害她 我们会搞死你
If you hurt her, we will fuck you up.
-我们会搞死你 -我在试着做正确的事
- We will fuck you up. - I'm trying to do the right thing.
别耍我们
- -Don't fuck with us.
打手小队走了吗
The goon squad gone?
走了
Yeah.
我要把孩子生下来
I'm gonna have the baby.
很好
Good.
孩子要叫什么名字
What would I even name it?
孩子是男是女
We talkin' a boy or a girl?
不知道 假如是男孩呢
I don't know. Like, pretend it's a boy.
-汉波恩[杂耍演员] -威尔莫斯
- Hambone. - Wilmoth?
-大鸟 -谁会给孩子起名叫大鸟
- Bird? - Who the hell names their kid Bird?
我收回
I take it back.
我不打算照顾我们的孩子了 好吧
I will not be there for our child, all right?
我快饿死了 你想吃东西吗
I'm hungry. Do you wanna get something to eat?
剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表