剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表
-弗兰克 -弗兰克
- Frank! - Frank!
利亚姆在哪儿
Where is Liam?
他第一次去别人家过夜了
He's at his first sleepover.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
把利亚姆还给我们
We want Liam back.
他是担♥保♥
He's collateral.
那你就开枪吧
You better start shootin'.
-见到你真高兴 -给我闭嘴
- Hey. Good to see you. - Man, shut the fuck up.
我们的弟弟呢
Now, where the hell is our brother?
我不是故意...
I didn't mean for that--
答完这20题就知道戒酒家庭互助会是否适合你了
Twenty questions to see if Al-Anon could be right for you.
-你答得怎么样 -20题全中
- Yeah? How'd you do? - Twenty out of twenty.
"假日和聚会
"Have holidays or gatherings
是否曾因家人酗酒而遭破坏"
ever been spoiled by a loved one's drinking?"
"是否曾因害怕被虐待而报♥警♥"
"Have you ever called the police for fear of abuse?"
出去 否则我发誓我会报♥警♥
Out, or I swear to God, I'm gonna call the cops.
你算哪门子的加拉格
What kind of a Gallagher are you?
滚
Out.
贴在窗户上的那些屁♥股♥会造成问题吗
Are the asses in the window gonna be a problem?
天呐
Jesus.
"陷入危机时 是否觉得更有活力"
"Do you feel more alive in the midst of a crisis?"
你能给我接通一下儿童福利中心吗
Can you connect me with Child Welfare Services?
是你跟家庭服务部举报我们
You're the one who called DFS on 'em
他们才会被带走的
to have 'em taken away.
能大概描述一下是什么情况吗
And what's the situation?
六个孩子挤在一个又脏又烂的房♥子里
Six kids living in squalor.
没有父母监管
No parental supervision.
"生活平稳时 是否觉得不自在"
"Are you uneasy when your life is going smoothly?"
你干什么呢 弗兰克
What are you doing, Frank?
就是看着你睡觉
I'm just watching you sleep.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
我真的开始觉得你诡异了
You're really starting to creep me out.
这题我最爱
And my personal favorite,
"是否很容易能照顾他人
"Do you care for others easily..."
操 弗兰克
Fuck, Frank.
但却很难照顾好自己"
"...but find it difficult to care for yourself?"
"你真棒 菲奥娜
Good job, Fiona.
没有你 我真不知道该怎么办
I don't know how I could do this without you.
谢谢你多年辛劳"
Thanks for all your hard work.
不用谢 老爸
You're welcome, Dad.
就是这样
So there you have it.
迷你版的我 菲奥娜·加拉格
My mini me, Fiona Gallagher.
我的亲骨肉
Direct descendant of my loins.
我们呼吸相同的空气
We breathe the same air,
所以有时
which, of course, is why sometimes
我才不得不插手教育她
I've had to step in and school her,
给她上上人生课程
teach her a life lesson,
可以说指点下生存窍门
show her the ropes, as it were.
有时候 我可能无意中伤害了她
Sometimes I may have inadvertently hurt her,
但归根结底
but at the end of the day,
只有我知道 对她来说什么是最好的
I'm the one who knows what's best for her
因为我就是她
because I am her.
给我站住
Come here!
老天 千万别让那个疯女人进来
Oh, Jesus Christ. Do not let that woman in.
你干什么好事了
The hell did you do?
你知道我是怎么知道的吗
Know how I know you fucked him?
他告诉我的 你个舔鸡♥巴♥的婊♥子♥
He told me, you filthy penis mitten!
我从自己家被追出来
I was chased from my own house,
躲到你们这儿
and now I'm hiding in yours.
操 简直跟你一个样
Holy shit, I'm you.
我一直在等这一天的到来
I have waited for this day.
-干嘛 -那是我的位置
- What? - That's my stool.
不巧 现在看来是我的位置了
Well, tough shit. Looks like it's my stool now.
别这样 这是我的椅子 是我坐的地方
Come on, it's my stool. That's where I sit.
拜托 让我坐这
Come on. Let me sit here.
别 我♥操♥了
Get--fuck, all right.
行吧 天呐
Fine. Jesus.
你记得昨晚的事吗
Do you remember anything about last night?
-不记得 -我也是
- No. - Me neither.
那颗摇♥头♥丸♥怎么样
Hey, how about that ecstasy?
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
你已经吃了
You already took it.
浴室快点用
Hurry up in there.
我得给我妈弄下床 然后给她洗个澡
I gotta help my mother out of bed and take her to the bathroom.
似乎打破你"喝完就吐 吐完就睡"的生活规律了嘛
Really putting a damper on your "Drink, puke, sleep" schedule, huh?
我快受不了了
I can't take it anymore.
你的麻烦 跟我们无关
Your problem. Not ours.
怎么了
What was that?
你奶奶在哪儿
Where's your grandmother?
又去采购原料了
Buying more supplies.
我要杀了她
I'm gonna kill her.
从没想过我会说这句话
I never thought I'd say this,
"你是对的" 我们得把她整走
but you were right; we have to get rid of her.
她就是颗不定时炸♥弹♥
She's putting our lives in danger.
我打烂你的嘴
I will fuck you up!
靠
Shit!
一枪把她解决如何
Put a hit out on her.
她好歹是你妈
She's your mother.
说得好像你从没想过这样对我似的
Oh, like you haven't thought about doing that to me before.
给她下个套吗
We set her up?
大概就这个意思吧
Yeah, I guess that's what I mean.
你的行事风格终于加拉格化了
Finally thinking like a Gallagher.
我们可以让警♥察♥把她带走
We could have the cops pick her up,
就说她有违第405条法律
tell them it's a Chapter 405.
-精神失常吗 -他们会立马把她带走
- Mental disorder? - They'd take her away.
我们先把地下制毒室清理干净
Okay, so we'll clean up the meth lab,
通通风放放味 然后打电♥话♥报♥警♥
air the place out, and then call the cops.
警♥察♥会把她带到一个老年精神病院
They'll bring her to a geriatric psych ward,
拘留72小时 并做出评估
hold her 72 hours, do an evaluation.
-万一评估结果是正常人呢 -开什么玩...
- What if they find her normal? - Oh, get the f--
好吧 你说得对
Okay, you're right.
欢迎加入失业者的行列
Welcome to the ranks of the unemployed.
我无所谓
I'm fine with it.
让他们滚吧
I mean, fuck them.
但没钱的感觉不好受
Being broke sucks, though.
你会习惯的
Ah, you get used to it.
你只需发挥创意
You just gotta be creative.
给我买♥♥杯酒
Buy me a beer?
真好笑
That's funny.
-我♥操♥你们丫的 -没良心的小兔崽子们
- Fuck all of you. - Ungrateful little shits!
给老娘告密
Rattin' me out.
我为他们付出那么多
That's why things I do for them--
-流血 流汗 -如果不是我
- blood, sweat, ... - If it weren't for me,
-又流泪 -你们这些小婊♥子♥
- and tears - none of you NA motherfuckers
不应该这样对待家人 -根本找不到工作
- This is not how a family treats each other. - would even have a job.
你能听我句实话吗
Can I be honest with you?
你现在活得如此窝囊下♥贱♥并非是因为我
I am not the reason that your life is a piece of crap.
你生出来就是个败类
You came out of me a loser.
很难受 对吧
It's tough.
我父母也烂透了
My parents suck, too.
早上好 汗流浃背的苦力们
Morning, Sweathogs.
停电了
Blackout.
我们停电了
We got a blackout.
用你说 弗兰克
No shit, Frank.
哪里有恐慌 哪里就有钱可赚
Where there's panic, there's money to be made.
你是指狠宰他们一笔
You mean rippin' people off?
完全合法的
Completely legit.
弗兰克的停电补给特♥供♥站有你所需的一切
Frank's Blackout Supply has everything you need.
我加入了有什么好处
What's in it for me?
-给你两成 -七成
- Twenty percent? - Seventy.
剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表