剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表
你身上满是酒气
You smell like a distillery.
你都快精神失常了 赶紧回家 醒醒酒
You're losing your shit. Go home, sober up!
你从自己的呕吐物中醒来时
I changed your shirt
是我给你换的衣服
when you woke up covered in your own vomit.
你开教师会议前也是我帮你刮的胡子
I helped you shave your face before your faculty meeting
因为你♥他♥妈♥手抖得连胡子都没法刮
'cause your hand was so fucking shaky!
你给我闭嘴 利普
You need to stop talking now, Lip--
你这是在自毁前程
you're doing damage to yourself.
你♥他♥妈♥根本就不在意我
- -You don't give a shit about me.
你♥他♥妈♥根本就不在意我
You don't give a shit about me
因为你没必要
because you don't have to... right?
你就只管美美地坐在象牙塔里
You're just sittin' pretty in your ivory tower,
而我他妈却像是条在墙上爬行的虫
and I'm a fucking insect crawling on the wall
直至你把我撵死 对吗
till you squash me, right?
就因为这样能让你♥他♥妈♥感到自己的强大
What, 'cause that makes you feel fucking powerful?
因为你搞砸了你自己的生活
'Cause you fucked up your own life,
你因此讨厌你自己
and you fucking hate yourself for it.
我可是让你脱离贫民区的通行票 伙计
And I was your ticket outta the gutter, pal,
而你就这么搞砸了
and you just blew it.
你♥他♥妈♥被炒了
You're officially fuckin' fired!
操♥你♥妈♥ 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you! Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥ 天哪
Fuck you, fuck--God--
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
你喜欢吗 混账东西
You like that, motherfucker?
你♥他♥妈♥感觉到了吗
Oh, you feel that shit?
去你的 尤恩斯
Fuck you, Youens!
你在干什么
Hey! Hey, what the hell are you doin'?
搞什么
What the fuck?
放开我
Fuck off!
-妈的 -别动
- Fuck! Shit! - Don't move!
在那所大学里
At that university,
他的模范行为和举止
it was his exemplary actions and behavior
为他未来多姿多彩的人生
that laid the foundation
待定了基础
for his future life in diversity.
你能帮我找份工作吗 我得找个工作
So you can help me get a job? Gotta get a job.
我来问问那份工作的细节
I came to get the details about the job.
工作的第一天 你就会哭
The first day a work, you'll be cryin' like a baby.
我猜是打算让我们
I'm guessing they're planning on having us
把有毒废料
dump toxic waste someplace where toxic waste
往不该倒的地方倒
should not be dumped.
我好像扭到腰了
I think I tweaked my back.
小子 你不会想要工伤补偿吧
You're not gunnin' for Workman's Comp, are ya, kid?
-不 我只是... -那就好
- No, I-I just-- - Good.
因为还有一群墨西哥人
'Cause the comp stands for competition
等着抢你的工作呢
from the Mexicans who all want your job.
再上去一个
Next man up.
菲利普 我是提托 高级实习生
Phillip, Tito. Senior Intern.
你可以先倒咖啡
You can start by getting coffee.
四杯双倍浓缩咖啡
Four double shots of expresso.
他不喜欢摘掉眼镜
He doesn't like to take the goggles off.
收到
Copy that.
-我要尿尿了 -到你了 兄弟
- Gotta piss! - Oh, that's you, man.
你去给他换尿袋
You're changing his piss bag.
都不要动 这个公♥司♥要接受联邦调查
No one move. The premises is under federal investigation.
-发生什么了 -他们在没收服务器
- What's going on? - They're seizing the servers.
你不是说这是合法的吗
Thought you said this was legal!
现在看来不是了
Yeah, I guess not.
我需要一份工作
I could use a job.
我还需要一个洗碗工
Could use another dishwasher.
-该死 -你确定吗
- Shit! - You sure about this?
电汇诈骗有点超越我的舒适区了
I mean, wire fraud is a little out of my comfort zone.
是时候从中分一杯羹了
It's time to get a piece of the action.
他们什么都没发现
They don't suspect a fucking thing.
系统关闭了 你觉得他们查到我们了吗
The system's down. You think they're onto us?
不会的 网站刚上线
No, no, no, the website just went back online.
估计崩溃了而已
It probably just crashed.
好吧 网站恢复了之后告诉我一声
Okay, let me know when it's back up.
好的 我现在去看
- -All right, I'm on it.
我们什么时候能重新营业
How long till we're up and running again?
-我们被查封了 -我♥操♥
- We're shut down. - Fuck me.
你 照顾好洛奇
You--take care of Rocky!
照顾好洛奇
Take care of Rocky!
-天呐 -别跑了
- Oh, my God-- - Hey, stop!
这是我的工作
This is my job!
你有什么特长能当醒酒陪同
So what qualifies you to be a sober companion?
我懂酒鬼的脑回路
I know how a drunk thinks.
你点的无酒精血腥玛丽
Here we go. Virgin Bloody Mary.
-你肯定这是无酒精的吗 -百分百确定
- Are you positive it's virgin? - It's absolutely,
无酒精的
one hundred percent a virgin.
-天呐 -你趁我上厕所时
- Oh, my God! - You told Fred the waiter
跟那个服务员弗莱德说了无酒精的意思
that a virgin meant to make it a double
是要加双份酒
when I was in the bathroom.
弗莱德太棒了
- -All right, Fredtastic.
我带你出去 不然我们都要融化了
Let's get you outta here before we both melt, huh?
好了
There we go.
乖 别闹
Come on, come on, come on.
好了 小帅哥
All right, handsome.
我把你放在这儿 垫高一点 好吗
Let's go ahead and prop you up right here, all right?
能让你呼吸更顺畅些
That will help you breathe a little bit better.
但愿如此
Right? Hopefully.
让你舒舒服服的
Get you nice and comfy.
好了
There we go now.
现在你闭眼休息会儿吧
Now I want you to try and rest your eyes, okay?
尽量睡一下 好吗
Try and rest your eyes, get some sleep, huh?
如果我像你爷爷弗兰克一样
You know, if I was anything like your Granddad Frank,
我就会喂你吃神奇果汁助你入眠
I'd give you some special magic juice to go to sleep.
我小的时候他常喂我吃
You know, that's what he used to give me when I was little.
所以我长大之后
Which is why I liked that special magic juice
才会那么喜欢那种神奇果汁
so much when I got older.
但我不会那样对你的 知道吗
But I'm not gonna do that to you, all right?
"有其父必有其子"这传统到你这一代就结束了
That "like father, like son" tradition ends right here.
你非得表现得这么混♥蛋♥吗
Why you gotta be such an asshole?
种瓜得瓜种豆得豆
Apple fell where you dropped it.
俯卧撑 10块
Push-ups. 10 bucks in.
-钱给我儿子 -20
- My kid'll hold. - 20.
谢谢
Thank you.
开始
And go!
One...
seven, eight...
9 汤米不行了
Nine! Bobby's done.
32...
再给我一杯
Hey, can I get another shot?
再来一杯
Hey, can I get another?
你看起来糟透了
You look like shit.
像块剥落的老墙皮 儿子
Lookin' like a chip off the old block there, son.
你和我一样
You're just like me.
听见没 我不像我那不靠谱的爸
You hear me? I'm not my fucking dad!
婴儿能吃安定吗
Are you supposed to give valium to a baby?
我以前常喂你吃
It always worked with you.
下次喝醉了去嗑药试试
Try a speedball after a bender.
第二天你就会像专业的一样厉害
Next day, you'll be movin' like a pro.
-霸王餐 -吃完就跑
- Dine 'n dash? - Bite and bolt.
我走前门
Take the front door.
你们会不会觉得
Do you think, in his own way,
某种程度上 弗兰克也算是个好爸爸
Frank's actually a pretty good dad?
不算
No.
我记得我第一次带你来这里
I remember the first time I brought you here.
滚蛋吧 你哪有带我来滑冰过
Fuck you! You never took me skating.
加拉格人绝对不能吐
Gallaghers do not puke.
多米诺反应
Domino effect!
刚说到哪儿了
Okay, now, where were we, huh?
说到什么话题来着
剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表