剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表
他喋喋不休地谈论打炮的话题
He's been yappin' about ass nonstop.
你得保持忙碌
- -You gotta stay busy, man.
我需要操♥逼♥
I need some fuckin' pussy!
到楼上去 现在
Get upstairs. Now.
你能少打我几下吗
Think you can hit me a little less?
闭嘴
Shut up!
-该死 -快说 贱♥货♥
- Ohh, damn it! - Say it, bitch!
-店里见 小婊砸 -好
- See you at the shop, runt. -Y eah--uh...
你脸上有抓痕
You know you got a little scratch on your--
闪一边去
Hey, piss off.
你听说过安全词吧
You ever hear of a safe word?
听说过 "停"怎么样
Yeah. How 'bout stop?
操
- - Shit!
要不要帮帮他
Should we help him?
听着像是自愿的
Sounds voluntary.
-巴布 -嘿 你好
- Barb? - Oh, hey, hi.
-你好 -怎么样啊 哥们儿
- Hey. - How's it going, man?
-还行 -坐
- It's all right. - Have a seat.
谢谢
Thanks. Uh...
谢谢你愿意见我
Thanks for--for meeting me, you know.
布拉德说你很靠谱
Brad spoke very highly of you, so...
我不知道我还能找女人当担♥保♥人
I-I didn't know I could have a woman as a sponsor.
可以 找谁当担♥保♥都行
Oh, yeah. Anybody's a sponsor as long as
只要你不会爱上对方
there is no risk of falling in love with that person.
世事难料 是吧
Well, you never know, right?
这希望渺茫 宝贝
Ah...fat chance, honey.
我们现在要干嘛
So...what are we doing here?
那个
Uh, well...
我最近烦心事还挺多的
I-I got some shit goin' on, you know.
我有个教授被抓去坐牢了
I got this professor. He got carted off to prison.
今天有庭审 快点
Come on, you have court today.
还有一个前女友
I got this ex who's dating this guy
她男朋友搞大了另一个女人的肚子
who just got some other girl pregnant, so--
打断一下 我是误入《绯闻女孩》剧集了吗
I'm sorry, did I just walk into an episode of Gossip Girl?
我是在和你分享
I-I'm sharing, you know.
-艾迪呢 -辞职了
- Where's Eddie? - She quit.
跟一个在斯特吉斯遇到的男人去了卡波
Took off for Cabo with some guy she met at Sturgis.
-她会回来接这孩子吗 -她让社会福利机构
- She coming back for the kid? - Should call Social Services
-来接她了 -要不你过来跟我
- to come pick her up. - Why don't you come stay
-住几天吧 -挺好的
- with me for a couple days? - That'd be cool.
来吗
Coming?
-打个招呼吧 泰德 -嗨
- Say hi, Ted. - Hey.
嗨个屁 拜 泰德
Oh, hell, no. Bye, Ted.
-喂 -他胡子都一大把了
- Hey! - He has a beard.
-我看着怎么样 -挺蠢的
- How do I look? - Stupid.
谢了 我就想要这个效果
Thanks. That's what I was goin' for.
发生什么事了
What is it? What's going on?
他们把我爸放出来了
They let my dad out.
你喜欢打女人 是真的吗
Is--is it true that you like to beat women?
所以我想问的是
I guess what I'm asking is
你是个打女人的小贱♥人♥吗
are you a little bitch woman-beat--
听见没 你死定了
You hear me? A fuckin' dead man!
怎么样
How'd we do?
-他先动的手 -是吗
- He swung first. - Oh, yeah?
我想报告一起袭击
Uh, yeah, I'd like to report an assault.
查理把别的女人搞怀孕了
Charlie got some girl pregnant.
她把孩子生下来了
She just had the fuckin' baby.
你还送"特别"披萨吗
Are you still delivering those special pizzas?
三十分钟内送到这个地址
Have it there in under 30.
我是查理 瘾君子 我收到了一份外卖♥♥
Charlie, an addict. I got a delivery.
披萨上放着一克可♥卡♥因♥
A gram of coke. On a pizza.
我还没有吸 我不知道该拿它怎么办
I didn't do it yet--I don't know what to do with it.
于是我给我的担♥保♥人打了个电♥话♥
So I called my sponsor...
我本想暗算查理 就给他送了可♥卡♥因♥
I was gonna sabotage Charlie. Planted coke on him.
后来觉得内疚 就闯进他家公♥寓♥
Then I felt guilty. Broke into his apartment.
把毒品冲掉了 结果被他家狗咬了
Flushed the drugs. Got attacked by his dog.
放开
Let go!
老天 操
- -God...fuck!
我得先走了 我的孩子在急诊室
Hey, I-I gotta go, all right? My kid's in the emergency room.
-你有孩子了 -我们带她去拍X光
- You have a kid? - We'll get her over to X-ray
-然后打石膏 -好的
- and set the arm. - Okay.
她在出院时必须有父母或法定监护人陪同
And we can only release her to a parent or legal guardian.
走吧 亲爱的
Okay, sweetie.
我们得躲起来
Come on, we're gonna hide.
如果你妈不回来 你想和我一起住在这里吗
If your mom doesn't come back, do you wanna stay with me here?
行啊 挺好的
Yeah. That'd be good.
这些都是我现在所经历的
This is what I'm going through.
你到底在鬼扯什么 兄弟
Oh... what the hell are you talking about, man?
那堆破事才不是你的经历
You're not going through any of that crap.
我是说 你说服自己你在经历这些
I mean, you have convinced yourself that you are.
这他妈就是个互相依赖的经典例子
It's, uh, fucking classic co-dependence.
妈
Mom?
我就知道你会回来找我
I knew you'd come back for me.
宝贝女儿
Oh, my girl.
我认为你应该再给查理一次机会
I think you should give Charlie one last chance.
-什么 -从我12岁起
- What? - I've been drunk...
我几乎每天不是喝醉了就是嗑嗨了
or high almost every day since I was 12 years old.
-你♥他♥妈♥到底爱不爱我 -我不知道
- Do you fucking love me? - I don't know.
-我想爱你 -老天
- I want to. - Jesus.
因为我在乎你
Okay? And it's because I care about you.
你快走吧 利普
Just go, Lip!
求你了
Please.
老天
Oh, my God.
对不起
I'm sorry.
相互依赖 对吧
Co-dependent, huh?
试试这杯翠绿女神
Try some Green Goddess.
里面放了什么玩意
The fuck is in this?
他好点了吗
Is he better?
好一点了
A little bit.
想换我给他读故事书吗
Ah. Do you want me to read to him now?
不用 没事
No, it's all right.
我在告诉他我自己的故事
I'm telling him my own story.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Uh, yeah.
马上就说到最精彩的部分了
Just about to get to the best part.
是吗
Okay, well...
别让我妨碍你了
don't let me stop you.
虽然利普
Now, even though Lip...
是个模范市民
was a model citizen
实现了美国梦
and was living the American dream...
-等等 这是你的故事吗 -安静
- Wait. This is about you? - Shh, shh, shh.
他知道他的人生还缺少了什么
He knew that something was missing in his life,
缺少了一个人
that someone was missing in his life.
他的心中充满爱
His heart was so full of love,
他想把那份爱分享给另一个人
and he wanted to share that love,
给一个善良又特别的女人
you know, with a kind and special woman.
就是我啦
That's me.
-你是伴娘吗 -嗯 她妹妹 塔米
- Uh, maid of honor? - Yep, her sister, Tami.
你和塔米在婚礼上一拍即合啊
So you and Tami hit it off at the wedding.
是啊 她很可爱
Yeah. Yeah, she's cute.
-来吧 -去哪
- Come on. - Where?
伴郎和伴娘
The maid of honor and best man
总会来一发的
always hook up at these things.
带她正式约个会
Take her out on a real date.
出去吃顿牛排什么的
Go out for a steak or something.
-你之前打过婚礼炮吗 -七次了
- You've done this before? - Seven times.
你想要在婚礼上操♥我♥ 不是吗
You want my wedding pussy, don't you?
什么都比不上一个好女人带来的稳定感
There's nothing like a good woman to ground you.
-操 -她也许就是你的真命天女
- Fuck! - Could be the one.
谁也说不准
You never know.
好吧 我们赶快完事吧
Okay, let's finish this thing.
剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表