剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表
Diapers. Dentists.
所以就开始借酒消愁
So you knock back a few.
你就想这样
That's what you need.
什么都行 只要不用去想那6个
Anything so long as it's not six kids
你一开始就不想生下的孩子
that you didn't want in the first place!
你觉得我没法抚养六个孩子
You think I can't support six kids?
你没有抚养我们任何一个人
You didn't support one of us.
我要是没抚养你们 那你们怎么这么有出息
If I didn't support you, how did you turn out so well?
-破产 -酒鬼
- Bankrupt. - Alcoholic.
-少女妈妈 -心理变♥态♥
- Teen mom. - Psychopath.
至少你们还活着
Well, you're alive.
你们知道有多少家长会杀死他们的孩子吗
You know how many parents murder their children?
我肯定有做对的地方吧
I must've done something right.
-没有 -真的吗
- Not at all. - Really?
对 因为你从没改变过
No, because you never changed your ways.
那应该夸赞我的一致性 对吧
So I should get points for consistency, then, right?
错
Wrong.
靠
Damn.
好多次 我们都对你抱有过希望
So many times, we all had hopes for you
以为你终于要改过自新 好好做人了
that you were finally gonna be a good person.
我♥操♥ 弗兰克
Fuck, Frank.
我爱你
I love you.
小黛 我爱你
Debs, I love you.
上帝啊
Jesus.
我只是希望你知道
Just, I want you to know that.
走开 弗兰克
Go away, Frank.
我爱你
I love you.
别理他
Ignore him.
我爱你 我的巧克力小香蕉
I love you, my little brown banana.
当然 弗兰克
Sure, Frank.
叫我爸爸
Call me Dad?
我只是希望你知道
I just want you to know.
不知道在我用碎啤酒瓶
I don't know how much more of that I can take
切断他的大动脉前我还能忍♥多久
before I stab him in the neck with a broken beer bottle.
妈的
Mother...
家里有没有什么需要帮忙的
Hey, what needs doing around the house?
二楼的马桶修好了吗
The upstairs toilet ever get fixed?
没
No.
你房♥间的臭味找到来源了吗
You ever figure out that smell in your room?
没
No.
靠
Well, shit.
账本给我 你放一天假
Where's your book? Take the day off.
今天我来帮你收保护费
I'll do your rounds today.
赞美主
你要卡尔今天下午送的货
I'd like to offer my delivery services for a package
我可以去送
you want Carl to handle this afternoon.
我们怎么知道你会送到
How do we know you'll deliver?
我给你我的保证
I give you my word.
货绝了 死老头弗兰克
Shit is tight, Frank the cracker.
谢谢 文斯
Thank you, Vince!
你♥爸♥的消失让你难过了吗
Does your father's disappearance make you sad?
我不知道
I don't know.
那他回来后你高兴吗
Were you glad when he came back?
他让我参加了一个夏令营
He got me into camp.
我帮你弄到了这些灵药
I was able to get you these special pills.
它们会给你足够的精力撑过这次露营
They'll give you the energy to get through camp.
这能治好我的癌症吗
Will they cure my cancer?
那要看你的心态了
Depends on your attitude.
你怎么看 黛博拉
What about you, Deborah?
夏天我都泡在泳池里
I spent the summer at the pool.
老爸教我的
Daddy helped me learn.
-游泳吗 -算是吧
- How to swim. - Sort of.
憋住
Stay down.
憋了多久
How long was that?
不够久
Not long enough.
市游泳池里都是些城里孩子
City pools are filled with city kids.
那些残暴的黑人小孩会淹死你的
Them savage little Cosby kids will drown your ass.
继续
Go.
我能试试吗
Can I try?
不行 卡尔 你有癌症
No, Carl. You've got cancer.
我要向所有被我伤害过的人赎罪
I'm making amends to all the people I've harmed.
你能不能想起一些
Is there anything that you can think of
我该向你道歉的事情
that I should apologize to you for?
好像有一长串
Kind of a long list.
我该帮你叫救护车的 戴夫
Should've called an ambulance, Dave.
我现在知道了
I know that now.
老实说 我当时以为你只是在漂浮
Honestly, I thought you were just floating.
我到底要怎样道歉你才能明白呢
How can I ever really say I'm sorry?
操
Shit.
算了
Fair enough.
我能明天再补偿你们吗
Can I make amends to you guys tomorrow?
-没事 -随你便
- Uh, fucking whatever. - Yeah, it's fine.
你们好
Namaste.
我或许没有看到你走出第一步
I may not have been present for your first steps
换第一颗牙 第一次口♥交♥
or your first lost tooth or your first blow job,
但是作为家长 我有权作为传统尊长
but as patriarch, I'm entitled to my traditional place of honor
在你大喜的日子站在你旁边
next to you for your big day.
我也有传统的权力
It's my traditional right
要求家长给钱办婚礼
to ask said patriarch to pay for it.
行 我掏钱
Done. I'll pay.
-什么 -你从哪弄来的钱
- What? - Where'd you get the money?
用高尚而道德的方式赚来的
In an honorable, ethical fashion.
弗兰克跟德里克爸妈说他强♥暴♥了我
Frank told Derek's parents that he statutory raped me
借此要挟人家给他钱
so he'd give him money.
真是的 弗兰克
Oh, fuck, Frank.
他们欠我们的
They owe us.
弗兰克 你不能拿这昧良心的钱
Frank, you're not paying for our wedding
给我们结婚用
with your crooked money.
真帅 我儿子要上私立学校了
Look at that--my son's going to private school.
你是个好爸爸
You're a good dad.
留给一个年轻人做出正确选择的机会不是很多
Fella doesn't get too many chances to get it right.
你同学的家长为他们做些什么
What do your classmates' parents do for them?
一个叫做信托基金的东西
Something called a trust fund.
恐怕已经被我吸光了
Oh, I'm afraid I smoked that one up already.
等到了晚上饭点
And when dinnertime comes,
就抓住这个小畜生的脖子
you grab little free-range Lucky here by the neck,
拎着转圈
and you swing him around,
把脖子弄断 头砍掉
you break his neck, and then you cut off his head
放血 这是生命循环
and bleed him out. It's the circle of life.
好了 我演示一遍
Okay, let me demonstrate.
我对你失望至极
Just one big, giant letdown.
我一定对你有过正面影响吧
I must have had some positive influence on you.
半点都没有
Nope.
但你这么英俊逼人
But you're-you're so handsome,
穿着光鲜
well dressed.
你做什么工作
W-what do you do for a living?
你觉得有你这样的爸 我还能做什么
What do you think I do with a father like you?
我是皮条客和毒贩
I'm a pimp and a drug dealer.
这也说得通
Well, that makes sense.
我耍你的
I'm fucking with you!
我从事金融业
I work in finance.
我帮有钱人理财
I manage rich people's money.
你能从中捞点油水给你老爸吗
Any chance you could skim a little off the top for your old man?
这正是一堆鬼排着队来找你的原因
This is exactly why you're being visited by a bunch of fucking ghosts.
我们给你机会做出改变
We're giving you a chance to change.
人生并非只有钻体制漏洞骗钱这一种可能
Life isn't all about scamming the system.
不是吗
It isn't?
我需要你留在南区
I need you on the South Side
照顾...生意
looking after the-the business.
什么生意
What business?
你是时候学习打理家族事业了 儿子
It's time you learn the family business, son.
剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表