剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表
就已经没人对《哈罗德的朝圣》有新见解了
since Queen Victoria was still getting laid.
我们姐妹会的女管家
The house mother for my sorority
想招个勤杂工 面试就在今天
is interviewing for house boy today.
你不允许使用楼上的卫生间
Now, you are not allowed to use the bathroom on the upper levels.
那个房♥间 是在这栋房♥子里的吗
The room, though, it's here in the house?
你待会儿想要人陪吗
Hey, do you want any company later?
地下室有时很恐怖
It can get kinda creepy in the basement.
可以啊
Yeah.
刚才谁舔我 安东尼娅吗
Who was that--Antonia?
-是我 -开干吧
- Me. - Let's do this.
你被炒了 还不够明显吗
You're fired, obviously.
为什么 我喝得不省人事 我
Why? I kinda blacked out. I--
在那之前你把所有的姐妹会合照从墙上扯下来
Not before you took all the group sorority photos off the wall
然后用马克笔把你睡过的女生都圈了出来
and used a marker to circle all the girls that you slept with.
我真这么干了吗
I did that?
我让你离开
When I told you you had to leave,
你就决定标记你的领地
you, uh, decided to mark your territory.
你在地毯上撒尿
You peed on the carpet.
淹了照片之后
The, uh, carpets weren't the final target
你的洪荒之力还没发泄完
of your yellow tsunami.
还尿哪里了
Where else?
不是哪里 是谁
Not where. Who.
我尿你身上了
I peed on you.
我一小时之内就走
I'll be out in an hour.
好
Yeah.
你打扰大家期中考了
You're disrupting the midterm.
我知道 对不起 我晚了几分钟
I know, sorry. I'm a few minutes late.
六分钟
Six minutes.
我相信下次考试时 你一定会留出时间
I'm sure next test, you'll leave plenty of extra time
早早到场
and arrive early.
你♥他♥妈♥这是干什么
What the fuck was that for?
谁让你让我爱上你
Making me fall in love with you.
我并没有强迫你做任何事
I didn't make you do anything.
不 你有 因为你♥他♥妈♥就是这么...这个样子
Yes, you did, because you're so fucking...you!
我♥操♥啊
Oh, fuck!
谢谢
Thank you.
他就是在那里遇见了
It was there that he met
对他人生影响最大的两个人
two of the most influential people in his life.
他们是榜样
They were role models
教会利普如何当一个对社会有益
who showed Lip how to be a productive
品行端正的人
and moral member of the human race.
-你怎么回事 -我开车撞进了一栋房♥子
- Fuck happened? - Drove into a house.
撞死人了吗
Kill anybody?
如霍克海默所说 就是要从我们的环境中
According to Horkheimer, was nothing short of liberation
获取自♥由♥
from the circumstances that a--
-抱歉 -你迟到了
- Hey, sorry, uh... - You're late.
是的 我找不到教学楼
Yeah, I couldn't find the building.
这是第三节课了
It's the third class,
所以你迟到了一个星期零十分钟
so you're a week and ten minutes late.
我错过了什么
What'd I miss?
你知道什么是批判理论吗
Do you even know what critical theory is?
对任何事都持怀疑态度
Question everything,
为什么事物是它的那个样子
uh, why things are the way they are.
为什么它们该有差异
Why they should be different.
如果说我有什么擅长的 那就是这个了
Uh, you know, it's the only thing I'm good at--
鬼扯
calling bullshit.
不 别停
No...don't stop.
你丈夫是坐在角落里呢吗
Oh, your husband's sitting in the corner of the room.
你好
Hello.
他在干什么
What's he doing?
等咱俩结束
Just waiting for us to finish
好上♥床♥睡觉
so he can come to bed.
你一定觉得很怪异
This must be strange for you.
是有点 有点... 有点怪异
A little bit, yeah, it's a little--it's a little strange.
我老公要你在59大道和多彻斯特大街口等他
So my husband says to meet him at 59th and Dorchester,
他载你一程
and he'll give you a ride.
-说点下流话听听 -好
- Talk dirty to me. - Okay.
我要用我的大屌♥狠狠抽你
Um...I'm gonna slap you with my big dick
再射你一脸
and come all over your face.
老天 可以不用那么下流
Jesus. Maybe not that dirty.
没关系 没关系
Oh, never mind, never mind.
-我马上就要高♥潮♥了 -好吧
- I'm gonna come anyway. - All right.
海伦娜搞得我脑子里一团糟
Helené, she's got my head all messed up.
不是你女教授的问题
It's not your lady professor.
-是那个的问题 -什么 你说酒吗
- It's that. - What, the booze?
你又不是不知道我喝多少
You seen how much I pour down my gullet?
刚给我的教授口了一次
I went down on my professor.
他叫什么名字
Oh! What's his name?
是整根吞入吗
You take his whole dick in your mouth?
我听说她可能在和其他人上♥床♥
I heard...she might be fucking somebody new.
-你跟她上♥床♥了 -什么
- Did you fuck her? - What?
你是不是睡了她
Did you fuck her?
你打了迪兰
You beat up Dylan?
-你打了我儿子 -我不知道他是你儿子
- You beat up my son? - I didn't know he was your son!
-你疯啦 -教授 蒂芙尼·托马斯
- Are you out of your mind? - Professor? Tiffany Thomas!
上学期我选过您的伦理学概论
Yeah, I was in your Intro to Ethics last semester.
-老天 -记住
- Jesus. - Remember this.
在这世上 我们只需要做两件事
We have only two jobs on this earth.
第一 学习
The first, to learn.
第二 应对
The second, to cope.
尤恩斯教授
Professor Youens.
早上好
Hey, morning.
听着 尤恩斯教授有事耽搁了
Uh, listen up. Professor Youens has been detained.
对良态函数来说
Now, for a well-behaved function,
总存在一个N次多项式
there's always an nth-degree polynomial...
让误差曲线来回波动于
take you to an error curve that oscillates back and forth
某个正值ε...
between positive epsilon...
谢谢你 加拉格先生
Thank you, Mr. Gallagher.
你
You...
该考虑一下当老师
should consider teaching.
你就是难以相信
Is it that hard to believe
有人觉得你前途光明
that someone thinks you have a bright future
想帮你一把
and wants to help you get there?
你可能得习惯一下这种事 利普
You need to get used to it, Lip.
刚刚遇见了我的一个朋友
Just met with my buddy
查普曼能源的科克·弗洛因德
Kurt Freund over at Chapman Energy Systems.
-是吗 -我帮你争取到了
- Oh, yeah? - I got you an internship
明年暑假去他那实习的机会
with him for next summer.
我不是很想去实习
Yeah, I'm not really an internship guy.
你现在可以做出选择
You know, you have a choice right now
认清自己是一个很有前途的大学生
to recognize that you are a promising young college student,
而不是贫民窟的地痞
not some ghetto outlaw.
你从哪搞来的
Where'd you get that?
一个女生发的
Some girl Tweeted it.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么能把海伦娜的那张照片发出去
How the fuck could you send out that picture of Helené?
谁叫你当初坑我
You shouldn't have screwed me over.
我从来没给你做出过任何承诺
I never made any fucking promises to you!
你♥他♥妈♥明明有
Yes, you fucking well did!
你用你的眼睛
With your eyes...
微笑还有你的鸡♥巴♥
and your smile and your cock!
-海伦娜 -别再跟着我
- Helené? - Don't follow me.
远离我家 我丈夫 我儿子
Stay away from my home, my husband, my son.
操
Fuck!
鲁尼恩教授 那是你干的啊
Professor Runyon? That was you?
天哪 你也看到了
Jesus Christ! You saw it too?
你这次是闯了大祸了
I'd say that's some elephant-sized shit hittin' the fan.
是
Yeah.
你♥他♥妈♥的出来和我谈谈
You just fucking come out and you talk to me!
海伦娜
Helené!
-不好意思 -他妈怎么了
- Excuse us. - What, what, fucking what?
剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表