剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表
What about Fiona? She wasn't so bad.
你说谁
Who?
-很好 -来 把手臂给我
- Yeah! - Come on, give me that arm.
快看利亚姆的舞步
Liam's breaking it down.
没买♥♥♥房♥♥子的人真幸福啊
Must be nice not to own a home
不用整天操心
and have to deal with this stuff.
是啊 我有更多的时间买♥♥毒品
Yeah, it gives me more time to buy drugs
以及销赃货物
and fence stolen goods.
有什么东西烧焦了吗 闻到了吗
Is something burning? You smell that?
-我♥操♥ -操啊
- Oh, shit! - Shit!
妈的
Shit!
操 就把房♥子烧了吧
Fuck, burn the house down.
也把食物烧焦
Okay, burn the food, too.
我正在经历一段难熬的时期
I'm going through something here.
是啊 看样子你一小时
Yeah, looks like you went through
"经历"了五瓶酒 菲奥娜
about five beverages in an hour, Fiona.
再来一瓶吧
Have another one.
海克特 你能不能...
Hey, Hector, is there any way that you could--
这次不行 菲奥娜
I can't this time, Fiona.
又不是第一次被掐电
It's not the first time we got shut off.
也不会是最后一次
Won't be the last.
你有没有可能今天把钱凑齐
Is there any way that you could scrape the money together today?
我们有钱
We have it.
她就是忘了付
She just forgot to pay it.
菲奥娜
Fiona!
菲奥娜
Fiona!
-糟了 -他脸上的是什么
- Oh, shit. - What's on his face?
天呐 天呐
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
-退后 -天呐
- Step back. - Oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, my God.
放开我
Get off me!
-你要跟我去诊所 -你弄疼我了
- You are going to that clinic! - You're hurting me!
不要闹了
Stop it!
救命 我姐姐逼我堕胎
Help, my sister's trying to force me to get an abortion!
菲奥娜
Fiona!
放开她
Get off her!
不放 你♥他♥妈♥的要跟我去诊所
No, we are going to that fucking clinic!
操蛋的加拉格家人
Fucking Gallaghers.
我们一丝希望都没有
We never stood a chance.
天呐 怪不得利亚姆那么难过
Jeez, no wonder why Liam's so bummed out.
是你说我们都是疯子的
You're the one saying we're crazy.
你为什么跟我理论
Why are you coming at me?
你再敢这样 小心我捅死你
I will stab you until you bleed to death if you don't quit it out.
我们要放干池子的水了 康拉德
We gotta empty the pool out, Conrad.
你们赶紧出来
You guys gotta get out of here.
把这截管子接到托尼家的龙头上
Go screw this end of the hose into Tony's spigot
好把这里面的水放干
so we can siphon the water out.
又或者我们可以这么做
Or we could just do it this way.
卡尔
Carl!
明年夏天我会把它修补好的
I'll patch it up next summer.
再见
See ya.
祝即将闻起来像炸面包的你能约到炮
Good luck getting laid smelling like fried dough all day.
你一直都是那股味 你有什么借口
You always smell like that. What's your excuse?
马子和荷尔蒙
Bitches and hormones.
别学他 利亚姆
Ew, don't learn from him, Liam.
他恶心死了
He's disgusting.
-那是什么 -她的变♥态♥艺术品
- What's this? - Creepy art she's making
因为他男朋友把她甩了
'cause her boyfriend dumped her.
我在创造性地抒发自己
I'm expressing myself creatively.
你在照镜子数腋毛
You're counting underarm hair with a mirror.
来看看 新长了四根
Check it out, four new ones.
给我走开
Get off of me!
你在给谁发短♥信♥ 小黛
Who are you texting, Debs?
她男友
Her boyfriend.
闭嘴 卡尔
Shut up, Carl.
为什么男人都这么在乎性♥爱♥
Why do guys care so much about sex?
因为感觉无比爽
Because it feels awesome.
好像你试过似的
Like you would know.
如果我的手跟真逼有那么一点点像
If my hand is anything like the real thing,
那就绝对是爽翻天了
it's off the chain.
给我闭嘴 青春痘
Shut up, zit head.
至少我还有痘痘 没毛的小姑娘
At least I got zits, no-pubes girl.
够了 都别说了
Okay, enough.
我打算尽我所能地跟小妞们多打炮
I plan to bang as many chicks as I can
以此来提高床技 好让她们愿意贴钱跟我打炮
and get so good at it they even pay me to do it.
想得可真美啊 你现在可是坐轮椅上呢
Ha, yeah right. You're in a wheelchair.
小妞儿们可喜欢轮椅上的男人了
Chicks dig wheelchairs.
我发誓 你要是在我之前破处的话
I swear to God, if you lose your virginity before I do,
我会趁你睡觉的时候一刀捅死你
I'll stab you to death in your sleep.
我们该去找他谈谈
We should go talk to him.
轮不到你来发号♥施令 我说了算
You don't tell me to go. I tell you to go.
我们去吧
Let's go.
利亚姆 你不需要新冠时期女朋友的
Liam, you don't need a COVID girlfriend.
你根本就用不着找女朋友
You don't even need a girlfriend.
女生太复杂了
They're complicated.
操
Shit.
加拉格
Gallagher!
你跑来这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
放开我
Let me go.
-你是执法人员吗 -我们是朋友
- Are you law enforcement? - Friend.
放开我 凯莉
Let me go, Kelly.
你就是凯莉啊
Oh, you're Kelly?
这才是真女人
Now that's a woman.
那我们现在干嘛
So what do you wanna do?
我能弄到一些爆竹和汽油
I can get my hands on some firecrackers.
-酷毙了 -是假的
- Cool. - It's fake.
看着不像
Looks real!
把收银机里的钱都交出来
Empty the register!
我会乖乖把我的钱交给
Yeah, I'm just gonna hand over my money
你们两个小矮人吗
to the Lollipop Guild.
我♥操♥
Whoa, shit!
你不是说是假的吗
You said it was fake!
过得怎么样 妹子
Hey, what's shaking, cupcake?
有股什么臭味儿
Ew, what's that stink?
像是动物的屁♥股♥和壁炉的味道
Smells like animal butt and fireplace.
小妞 我叫卡尔
Hey girl, I'm Carl.
我就叫你 我的天使吧
I'll just call you my angel.
这个呀 女士们 这正是真男人的味道
That, ladies? That's the smell of a real man.
我会为梦中情人保留空间的
I always got room for my number one boo thang.
你脑子被门夹了吗
Do you have a straight-up brain injury?
要是你想的话 可以坐我大腿上
You can ride my joint if you want.
死开 傻♥逼♥
Go away, Muppet.
但我是瘸子啊
But I'm a cripple.
拿上这些纸杯蛋糕还有巧克力牛奶
Grab those cupcakes and get chocolate milk.
-多少盒 -能拿多少拿多少
- How many cartons? - As much as you can carry.
你真有意思 你知道吗
You're fun, you know that?
知道 你也是
Yeah, you too.
你是个军官 也是位绅士 卡尔·加拉格
You're an officer and a gentleman, Carl Gallagher.
唯一正点的就是你哥了
Only decent thing is your brother.
下一个
Next.
我们叫他"舔♥阴♥小能手"
We call him Carl-lingus.
我得再来一次
I'm going back for seconds.
-你是处♥男♥吗 -怎么可能
- Are you a virgin? - Hell no.
-我是 -嗯 嗯 我也是
- I am. - Yeah, me too.
我在想也许你和我...
I was thinking maybe you and me...
-48个安全套 -32小时内用完
- 48 condoms? - In 32 hours.
你准备好接受挑战了吗 加拉格
You up for the challenge, Gallagher?
当然
Uh, yeah.
那就来啊 娘炮
Then prove it, pussy.
-三十秒之内解决 -没问题
- 30 seconds or less? - No problem.
你干什么呢
剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表