剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
All I can see is his face,
而我现在只能看到他的脸
everywhere.
无处不在
His smile.
他的笑
How-how could they...
他们怎么能...
Forgive me, Your Majesties...
原谅我 陛下
Your Majesty, I told Lord Narcisse...
陛下 我告诉纳西斯大人...
Francis, Lola is still out there.
弗朗西斯 萝拉还在外面
I know you don't trust me,
我知道你不信任我
but trust that I care for her.
但请相信我在乎她
Let me find her.
让我找到她
Leave us.
退下
What do you need?
你要什么
Men? Yes.
人手 没错
But more than that,
但不止如此
I think someone inside the castle was involved.
我觉得城♥堡♥里有人参与了
The kidnappers knew the route that Lola's carriage had taken.
绑匪熟知城♥堡♥路线 萝拉的马车也被带走了
Do you know who it is?
你知道是谁吗
I have my suspicions.
我有怀疑的人
But to say anything further might endanger Lola.
但说太多可能会危及到萝拉
Give me a day,
给我一天的时间
but no one outside this room must know that I've left.
但一定不能让其他人知道我去追查了
Take whomever you need.
人你随便用
And bring back Lola.
把萝拉带回来
The servants are saying the demon is you
仆人们都说魔鬼就是你
or your familiar.
要么就是跟你很熟的人
They're painting me as a witch.
他们都把我说成巫婆了
I should never have left my home.
我真不该离开家
Delphine, I brought you here and I will protect you.
戴尔芬 是我把你带来的 我会保护你
But do you know why people would be spreading such stories?
你知道为什么人们会散布这样的谣言
A servant boy claims you seduced him,
一个男仆说你色♥诱♥了他
performed some kind of ritual on him,
对他做了某种仪式
with a shirt stained with blood. My God.
用了一件带血的上衣 我的天
I told you, people are superstitious and ignorant,
我就说 人们都太迷信愚昧了
and they fear me because I'm a healer and a seer
他们怕我 就因为我是治疗师 是预言家
a woman without a husband.
而且独身 没有丈夫
What else could I be but a witch?
这样的人不是巫婆是什么
I know what it's like to be an outcast and misunderstood.
我懂那种被排斥被误会的感受
I will quash these rumors.
我会消灭这些流言
In the meantime, there's something I need to talk to you about.
另外 我还有事要跟你说
My situation has changed,
我所处的状况有变
and I have decided to reconcile with my wife.
我决定跟我妻子重修旧好
I can't say I'm surprised.
我一点儿也不意外
With a child on the way.
毕竟你们有孩子了
What are you talking about? There's no child.
你在说什么 我们没有孩子
I'm sorry. I thought you knew.
对不起 我以为你知道了
I touched Kenna earlier and got a glimpse.
我之前碰了肯娜就知道了
She's been pregnant for weeks. I'm sure she knows.
她已经怀孕好几周了 她自己肯定知道
Are you pregnant with Renaude's child?
你怀了雷诺德的孩子吗
How could you possibly have guessed?
你怎么可能猜到
I haven't told a soul.
我根本没和任何人提过
Delphine has the gift of sight.
戴尔芬看人很准
She thought I already knew,
她以为我知道
being the proud father.
我要荣升为父亲了
How long have you known?
你知道多久了
A few days.
几天
A few weeks.
好几周了
So that's why you got me into bed,
所以你引诱我上♥床♥
so suddenly, so remorseful.
如此突然 如此悔恨
You wanted me to believe the child was mine.
你想让我以为孩子是我的
Surely I would take you back.
那我就会理所当然地再接受你
No, I wanted it to be yours.
不 我真的希望孩子是你的
To save you from ruin.
让我拯救堕落的你
To save you from having a traitor's child,
拯救怀了叛徒骨肉的你
a man who was hanged for trying to kill our king.
还是试图刺杀国王而被绞死的叛徒
Please, Bash, don't abandon me.
求你 巴斯 不要抛弃我
I cannot have this child without you.
没有你 我不能生下这个孩子
If you had come to me in honesty,
如果你是真诚地来求我
I might have considered it.
我还有可能考虑
But you lied to me and tried to trick me.
但你撒谎 还企图诱骗我
Because I saw no other way!
因为我没有办法了
Please claim this child.
求你认了这个孩子
You know what it's like to be born a bastard.
你知道私生子的生活多不堪
Th-The shame and the scorn.
一生蒙羞 一生被轻视
Stop using this child only to save yourself.
别用孩子当成自救的借口
We are finished.
我们结束了
Who are you working for?
谁是你的主子
And we know it is not the Prince of Conde.
我们知道不是康德王子
Do you need some persuasion?
需要我帮你一把吗
Stephan!
斯特凡
How did you find us?
你是怎么找到我们的
Your son, he's alive.
你的儿子 他还活着
They didn't harm him, thank God.
他们没有伤害他 谢天谢地
It's all right, my love.
没事了 宝贝
It soon will be.
很快就会没事的
Help!
救命
Someone's killed the executioner!
刽子手被杀了
It's a bloodbath, Your Majesty.
大屠♥杀♥ 王后陛下
Whoever did this, killed the guards, too.
杀手把守卫也杀了
An imposter.
被人顶替了
Lock down the castle.
封锁城♥堡♥
We must find Conde.
我们必须找到康德
The king's guards are in pursuit of Conde.
御林♥军♥正在搜寻康德
He fled through the woods to the north, but we'll find him.
他穿过树林往北逃了 我们会找到他
The assassin who killed,
那个刺客
then took the place of the executioner, has died.
之后扮成了刽子手 已经死了
But we did get this much from him-- he's English.
但我们对他也有了解 他是英格兰人
Did the assassin infiltrate the castle, or was he here already?
杀手是偷偷潜入城♥堡♥的 还是躲在这里多时了
I don't think Elizabeth has yet
我觉得伊丽莎白还来不及
managed to place a spy at court.
往城♥堡♥里安插间谍
It was a daring rescue.
真是大胆营救啊
Elizabeth protects Conde still.
伊丽莎白还护着康德呢
I wonder if he's on his way to her.
不知道他是不是去投奔她了
Or to Navarre for his brother's protection.
或者逃回纳瓦拉 寻求他哥哥的庇护
I've sent men to the border.
我已经派人去边境了
With your permission, I'd like to dispatch
我来请求你的允许
additional soldiers to the nearest ports.
我想增派士兵去最近的港口守着
Of course.
当然可以
Lord Narcisse.
纳西斯伯爵
I need to speak with the king.
我要见国王
The king is indisposed.
国王身体不适
It is a matter of the utmost secrecy.
我有最高机密要谈
Regarding his son.
跟他儿子有关
Please leave us.
大家退下吧
What is it, Narcisse?
说吧 纳西斯
I know you want to speak to Francis,
我知道你想和弗朗西斯说
but he is in isolation, grieving for his poor child.
但他正为他可怜的孩子独自神伤
If you know anything of John's death, or Lola's whereabouts,
如果你知晓约翰是怎么死的 或者萝拉的下落
please... Lady Lola is alive, unharmed,
请... 萝拉小姐还还活着 毫发无伤
as is her son, the king's son.
她的儿子 国王之子也一样
Alive? Are you sure?
活着 你确定吗
How?
怎么回事
I believe the child's death was a ruse
孩子之死的谣言是个阴谋
meant to motivate Conde's execution.
目的是要加快康德的处决
Catherine.
是凯瑟琳
Yes. Did it not occur to you
是的 你难道没有察觉吗
that she folded far too easily
在要不要处死康德这个问题上
in the argument over Conde's death?
她妥协得太快了吗
I simply thought she had grown weary
我只是以为她烦了
of making the same argument.
不想再争这个问题
She was.
是烦了
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表