剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Stay back.
别过来
I'm surely infected, too.
我也被传染了
Oh, no. Thank you for coming.
不是吧 谢谢你来看我
That's close enough.
已经够近了
I'm stricken.
我也遭殃了
I don't know how it happened. I was so careful.
我不知道怎么回事 我很小心了
Is there anything I can do?
我能做什么吗
Oddly, you've already done it.
你已经做了 真神奇
I can meet my maker
见到造物主的时候
with less blood on my hands.
我手上能少几条人命了
Your hesitation to take a life
你放过了一人之命
has saved me from taking many.
也使我免于取走多人之命
I simply didn't have time before falling ill
我病前都没时间
to murder that household.
杀了那家人
There's something else you should know.
还有件事你得知道
I didn't want to be me either.
我也不想变成这样
Well, I blame Henry.
我怪亨利
Being a queen unloved by your king is excruciating.
做一个不受宠的王后太受折磨
And dangerous.
也很危险
Henry loved you.
亨利爱过你
Some.
多多少少
Once.
只是曾经
Not enough.
并不足够
Not the way that Francis loves you.
和弗朗西斯对你的爱不同
An indiscretion, even a child,
冒昧说一句 区区一个孩子
doesn't have to get in the way of a marriage.
是无法插足婚姻的
Don't let Lola come between you.
别让萝拉介入你们
Because you are nothing but a guest
因为要是没有国王的支持
in this court without the support of your king.
你在宫廷也就是一个客人
It worked.
起作用了
How long will her symptoms last?
她的症状会持续多久
The dose I gave her will only last a day or two.
我给她的药只维持一天或两天
And then she will have a miraculous recovery.
然后她就能奇迹般康复了
We can only pray she doesn't suspect our hand.
我们只能祈祷她不怀疑我们
You have risked much to help me.
你冒了很大的风险来帮我
Death already walks the halls freely here.
死神已经在这里自♥由♥肆虐了
And to see Catherine feed it more souls...
我无法眼看着凯瑟琳拿更多的灵魂来喂养它...
I couldn't save my own family,
我没能救下我自己的家人
but I can save this one.
但我可以救下这个家族
I was dishonest with you.
我没对你说实话
I understand why you didn't tell me about the boat.
我明白为什么你没和我说船的事
It's like an ark in a great flood.
就像洪水上的一叶方舟
If word got out, it could be overrun or taken from you.
要是消息走漏 也许就走不成了
That lady sparkling by the fire is my mistress,
火堆边的那位小姐是我的情妇
Lady Doutzen of Amsterdam.
阿姆斯特丹的杜晨小姐
She's married.
她结婚了
I'm not.
我还没有
But we share in the sin and so much more.
但我们都犯下了同样的罪孽
When people started dying,
大家开始死去
I promised her a safe voyage home.
我答应会安全送她回家
Some of my men will go with her.
我的一些人会和她一起走
The other passengers are members of her household, her children.
剩下的乘客是她的家人她的孩子
There's still room for one more mistress and her child.
还有位置能给一个情妇和她的孩子
Lady Lola is not my mistress.
萝拉小姐不是我的情妇
I love my wife.
我爱我妻子
If you love your wife, put them on the boat.
如果你爱你妻子 就送她们上船
Lady Lola could marry again.
萝拉小姐可以再婚
And the child won't grow up like your brother...
这个孩子也不会像你哥哥那样长大...
a bastard spoken of in scornful whispers.
被人窃窃私语地嘲讽说是私生子
You'll have others.
你还会有孩子的
I know what it is to make a mess of love.
我知道爱情一团槽时是什么感觉
Go back to your wife.
回到你妻子身边
Without the poison of a lover and a bastard child.
不带上糟心的情妇和私生子
Conde's boat is leaving in the morning.
康德的船明早起航
You can accompany them to the Netherlands
你可以跟他们去荷兰
and then continue on.
然后再接着往前走
You can live your own lives.
你可以过属于自己的生活
What will you do?
那你呢
I'm going to ride out in the morning.
我明早就骑马回宫
I have to get back to Mary.
我得回到玛丽身边
Finally.
终于来了
Still waiting on your handsome young soldier?
还等着你那年轻英俊的士兵吗
I'm not so sure he's coming.
我不确定他会不会来
But I haven't given up hope just yet.
但我还没放弃希望
Eduard Narcisse,
爱德华·纳西斯
I have brought you here to tell you
我叫你来是告诉你
that Lord Voland's family is not to be harmed
沃兰大人的家人在任何情况下
under any circumstances.
都不会受到伤害
Where is the Queen Mother?
王太后在哪呢
I am the Queen of France,
我是法国王后
and you are my subject.
而你是我的臣民
What is your real grievance with Lord Voland?
你对沃兰大人真正的愤懑是什么
Even you wouldn't slaughter an entire household for a woman.
你不会为了区区一个女人而屠♥杀♥整个家庭
This could have been so much cleaner for me and for you.
本来你我之手能再干净点的
I'm not the kind of man who likes to get his hands dirty.
我不是那种喜欢脏了自己手的人
One favor...
就一个忙
it's all I asked. One life.
我只要求这么多 就一条命
But now so many.
现在却搭上这么多
What did you do?
你做了什么
After I found the poison, I found the dumbwaiter,
我找到毒药之后又找到了升降机
which delivered the water directly into their locked suite.
可以直接将水送入封闭的房♥间
Oh, God, no.
天啊 不
They're all dead.
他们都死了
Poisoned.
被毒死了
Find out who each and every member of this household is.
找出家族里每个人都是谁
For even the servants' families deserve to know.
即使是仆人的家人也有权知道
Dear God, stop their suffering.
仁慈的上帝 别让他们受苦了
You there...
你...
Child, are you all right?
孩子 你没事吧
Wait. I know you.
等等 我认识你
You gave me back my Clementine before when she fell.
我的小柑橘之前掉了 是你帮我捡起来的
They've all fallen now. So much suffering.
现在他们都倒下了 非常痛苦
What's happened to you?
你怎么了
Why aren't you with your family?
你为什么不跟家人在一起
Are you dead?
你死了吗
Yes.
对
Am I? Was I infected?
我也死了吗 我被感染了吗
No.
没有
You'll live.
你不会有事的
But I'm not sure where I'm supposed to be.
但是我不知道该去哪里
The same is true of many others,
很多其他人也一样
and they're angry.
所以他们很生气
We're not leaving. Not till we're done.
我们不会离开 要等到事情做完
Done? With what?
做完 什么做完
There will be a reckoning.
会有最终审判
Mary,
玛丽
I didn't realize you...
我不知道你...
That I was having you followed?
在跟踪你吗
I knew you would signal for the grain.
我知道你会发信♥号♥♥送粮食来
I was right about you.
我猜对了
You don't want to risk my husband's ire.
你不想冒险触怒我丈夫
It's one thing to murder a foe...
谋杀一个敌人是一回事...
An entire household.
是整整一个家族
Another to starve his court, so,
饿死整个王庭的人是另一回事 所以
let's put it behind us.
我们还是既往不咎了吧
Take him. Make sure he's unarmed. Why?
拿下他 不要让他携带武器 为什么
You can't change anything. It's done.
事已至此你无法改变了
Yes, it is...
是的
and by your own admission.
不过这是你自己说的
Murder is a very serious crime.
谋杀是一项重罪
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表