剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on Reign...
《女王》前情提要
Give your baby your name.
给你自己的孩子一个名分
I have to open my heart,
我必须敞开心胸
and our marriage will be stronger for it.
我们的婚姻会因此而更坚固
You should leave this house.
你得离开这里
I can't leave my family.
我不能离开我的家人
We found the girl.
我们找到了这姑娘
Her family were dying of the plague.
她的家人感染了瘟疫
Estelle?
艾斯黛儿
I went to see Leith.
我去找利思了
I have been wondering about your loyalty.
我最近一直在思考你的忠诚度
You chose me knowing that I'd loved another.
你明知我曾心有所属 依然选了我
I didn't know how it would feel.
我当时不知道会是这种感觉
Will you be back? I don't know.
你还回来吗 不好说
So much suffering.
非常痛苦
There will be a reckoning.
会有最终审判
Walk up, walk up. Walk up.
走吧 走吧 走吧
Get back here, Riley!
回来 莱利
Where are you going, you blasted dog?
你去哪儿啊 蠢狗
Who are you?
你们是谁
What do you want?
你们想怎么样
For your brother Henry's christening
关于你弟弟亨利的洗礼
the sweets were drizzled in the thinnest layer of gold,
糖果会洒落到最薄的金层上
everything shimmered. Oh, the children loved it.
一切都闪闪发光 孩子们可喜欢了
I remember.
我记得
That's what you thought made little Claude throw up.
你以为小克洛德是因为这个而吐的
All those gold flecks splattered everywhere.
到处遍布着金色斑点
She was, in fact, drunk on wine.
其实她是喝葡萄酒喝醉了
She's probably drunk in Prague as we speak.
她现在可能就在布拉格酩酊大醉呢
What about your other sister for godmother?
你的另一个姐姐可以当教母吗
Elisabeth, she's a queen consort
伊丽莎白吧 她去当了王后
of a good Catholic nation.
在一个虔诚的天主教国家
Exactly. She lives in Spain.
是啊 她住在西班牙
Lola, do you have any thoughts
萝拉 你有合适人选吗
on who should be your child's godparents?
来当你孩子的教父母
We've already discussed this with Lola.
我们已经和萝拉讨论过了
All her kin are back in Scotland.
她的亲戚都在苏格兰
The choice of godparent for a royal offspring,
选择王室后代的教父母
even an illegitimate one, is more than an honor.
就算是私生子 也是莫大的荣耀
We are speaking about who would raise my grandson in the event
他们会在弗朗西斯和萝拉无法抚养的时候
that neither Francis nor Lola could.
来抚养我的孙子
I've offered
我自荐过
and been denied.
却遭到了拒绝
We have a long history of reasons why.
我们的理由非常充分
As for the party, I'm not sure
至于晚宴 我不确定
that we need such an elaborate affair.
我们需要如此复杂的盛会
The church service will suffice.
教会的服务就足够了
You wanted to publicly claim your son, to honor him
是你想公开承认你的儿子 尊重他
so that others would do the same as he grows up.
好让他长大时别人也尊重他
This is how it's done.
必须这样做
Well done avoiding the whole thing.
你做得很好 避开了整件事情
Few queens have ever attended the christenings
很少有王后参加过她们丈夫的
of their husband's bastards.
私生子的洗礼
I say that with growing affection for my grandson.
话虽这么说 我可是越来越喜欢我的孙子了
Don't be angry.
别生气
At least not with Francis.
至少别生弗朗西斯的气
When it comes to planning a party,
只要是策划晚宴
Catherine dominates us all.
没人反抗得了凯瑟琳
Mary, I've been thinking,
玛丽 我一直在想
and perhaps what's best is that we're not underfoot.
也许我们住远点儿比较好
We've discussed this.
我们讨论过了
Francis wants to be able to parent his son.
弗朗西斯想抚养他的儿子
What about the East Cottage?
东部别♥墅♥怎么样
It's on the grounds but separate.
在宫廷里 不过是独♥立♥的
Is that what you want?
这就是你想要的吗
To be away from us all?
离我们远远的
Wouldn't it be easier for you?
这样你也会更好过吧
Less awkward? I suppose.
没那么尴尬 也许吧
But are you sure this isn't about you?
可你这样是不是有什么原因
Have I done anything to make you feel uncomfortable?
我是不是做了什么让你不舒服的事
I worry that you will come to resent me and my son.
我担心你会恨我和我儿子
I would never resent a child.
我绝不会恨一个孩子
Lola, the time for anger is past.
萝拉 愤怒早就已经过去了
But you never really got angry with me, did you?
但你从没真正生我的气 对吧
I don't know how you managed it.
我不知道你是怎么做到的
And now...
如今...
i-it's just my worry for anything weighing on you,
我只是担心如果你负担太重
when you and Francis are still so new to the throne.
毕竟你和弗朗西斯刚登基不久
There's a room that makes a perfect nursery,
有一间房♥刚好可以做婴儿房♥
bedrooms for the nannies and servants.
还有保姆和仆人的卧室
You've already chosen the place.
你已经选好地方了
It's a-a stone's throw from the castle.
离城♥堡♥很近
Adjacent, actually.
其实是相邻的
Then what do you gain from this?
这事对你有什么好处
Some distance.
距离
And this distance, short as it is,
虽然这距离很短
what of your duties to me as one of my ladies?
那你作为我的侍女 该怎样对我尽责呢
I...
我...
I suppose, if you want to release me...
我是觉得 如果你愿意放我自♥由♥...
You are released.
你自♥由♥了
Mary, I... It's fine.
玛丽 我... 没事
Excuse me.
我先走了
So, you're not just here for the christening, Louis?
你不只是来参加洗礼的吧 路易斯
Not this day, though I appreciate the invitation.
不是 不过我很感激您的邀请
How long have you kept a place in the village?
你在村里有这块地多久了
Since my father sold his last spring.
自从去年春天我父亲卖♥♥掉之后
I'm well-known there. People talk to me.
那里大家都认识我 人们会跟我聊天
Which is how you heard of this shepherd being menaced.
你就是这样听说了牧羊人被威胁的事
By horsemen with "Hands as cold as ice."
他说是骑手 他们的手像冰一样冷
It's the stuff of legends, the kind of story which spreads,
这是一种传说 广为流传的故事
which is why I thought you should know.
所以我觉得应该禀报您
Did they hurt him?
他们伤害他了吗
I haven't spoken with him.
我还没跟他聊过
What they did to him or what they wanted is unclear.
他们对他做了什么 想要什么还不清楚
But people are afraid.
但是人们很害怕
There's talk of restless spirits, empty graves.
有传言说 不安宁的灵魂和空荡荡的坟墓
My brother is the King's deputy.
我哥哥是国王之副手
Go with him to talk to this man.
跟他一起去和这个人谈谈
I'd be honored to be of service, Your Majesty.
很荣幸能帮到您 陛下
Leith Bayard, I'm glad you have returned.
利思·贝亚德 真高兴你回来了
I'm sorry for the loss of your lands.
很抱歉你失去了土地
It could not be avoided.
这也是没办法的事
I assumed as much, as they went to Lord...Narcisse.
我猜到了 因为给的是纳西斯伯爵
We'll share a draft or ten and I'll explain.
我们一起去喝几杯 我会给你个解释
As I have no other holdings to offer at the moment,
鉴于我现在不能给你任何土地
I'd like to give you a position at court.
我想让你在宫廷里任职
You could help my brother.
你可以协助我哥哥
He needs good men that he can trust.
他需要可以信任的人
Thank you, Your Majesty.
谢谢您 陛下
In moments like this, I hope you can call me friend.
此刻 我希望你能称我为朋友
These are lovely. Thank you.
太可爱了 谢谢
The colors of Scotland.
这是苏格兰的代表色
We tried for something subtle.
我们在细节上下了功夫
Your side needs to be represented somehow.
总得以某种方式表明你的立场
Mary would agree.
玛丽会同意的
Is that Lord Narcisse?
那是纳西斯大人吗
Mary says he's poisonous and cruel.
玛丽说他恶毒且残忍♥
My word, I know that girl. Her family took me in.
天呐 我认得那个姑娘 我住过她家
They perished of plague
她家人在瘟疫中死去
and Narcisse took her away in a cage.
纳西斯把她关在笼子里带走了
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表