剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
I wish there was a way to end this without bloodshed.
我希望有办法能不流血地结束这一切
Whose blood concerns you more--
你更在意谁的生死呢
your husband's or your lover's?
丈夫还是情人
As my archers would indicate, I don't appreciate
我的弓箭手可以告诉你 我不喜欢
being summoned by a traitor.
被叛徒呼来唤去
Give up the castle. Surrender peacefully.
交出城♥堡♥ 和平投降
Surrender?
投降吗
I am the king of France.
我可是法国国王
Surrender will save the soldiers
投降就能拯救你的剩余兵力
and innocent lives you still have left.
使无辜的人逃脱一死
It could save Mary.
那样可以救玛丽
Mary is Elizabeth's chief rival.
玛丽是伊丽莎白的主要对手
If I allow you to take the castle,
要是我让你拿下城♥堡♥
she'll demand the Queen of Scots' head on a platter.
她肯定会要苏格兰女王人头落地
Elizabeth is backing my bid for the crown.
伊丽莎白支持我夺取王位
Protestant France
一个新教法国
would be reward enough for her.
对她来说已经是很大的回报
She will always see Mary as a threat.
她会一直把玛丽视为威胁
Not if Mary becomes my wife.
只要玛丽嫁给我就不会
She could convert. She wouldn't be the first person
玛丽可以改变信仰 她不会是第一个
to do so for political gain.
因政♥治♥原因改变信仰的人
And as the ruler of a Protestant country allied with England,
而作为与英格兰结盟的新教国家的统治者
she would no longer be a threat to Elizabeth.
她就不再是伊丽莎白的威胁
Do you honestly believe that I would
你真的相信我会
give up my kingdom, my wife?
放弃我的王国 我的妻子吗
Surrender now and Mary will live.
现在投降 玛丽就还有活路
Your plan relies on the cooperation of a fickle
你的计划要成功需依仗善变的英格兰女王
English queen who does not
她可不是那种
take kindly to the advice of others.
虚心听取别人意见的人
It also relies on me losing my head.
还有 除非我死
There can't be two kings. No.
一国容不下两个国王 没错
There cannot.
是不能
Which is why I reject your offer.
所以我拒绝你的提议
I refuse to surrender.
我拒绝投降
My reign will not end without a fight.
我不会不做抵抗便束手就擒
Doesn't Mary's life mean anything to you?
玛丽对你来说没有一点意义吗
It means a great deal.
意义重大
Which is why you're the last man I'd entrust it to.
所以我才不能将她托付给你
You still think you can win, don't you?
你还以为自己能赢 对吗
That there's help on the way,
你以为援兵马上就来
that King Philip will save you?
以为菲利普国王会来救你
That's right. I know all about the messengers.
没错 你派出的信使我都知道
The urgent cry to Spain for help.
你向西班牙紧急求救
The first didn't reach the border
第一个信使还没到达边境
before my men intercepted him.
就被我的人拦下了
The second, too, fought valiantly,
第二个也是 虽然英勇反抗
but he was outmatched and captured.
但是寡不敌众 被我抓了
The third...
第三个...
Well, he's no longer with us.
已经离我们远去了
There is no help on the way.
没有援兵要来
No one is coming for you.
没人来救你
Surrender, Francis...
投降吧 弗朗西斯
or we'll attack at dawn.
否则我们黎明就进攻
How do you feel now? Rather well.
你现在感觉如何 很好
Perfect.
那就好
What are you doing?
你做什么
What's that?
那是什么
Preparations.
准备
A bloody shirt? I'm just a servant.
带血上衣吗 我就是个仆人
While I appreciate you sharing your wine with me....
虽然我很感谢你请我喝酒...
Don't worry.
不要担心
I think you'll be pleased.
你会喜欢的
Is this because we're all gonna die?
是因为我们都要死了吗
Heard the armies outside attack at dawn.
听说城外军队黎明就要进攻了
I couldn't help thinking myself I'd rather
我还是好好享受
like to have a last go.
最后的欢愉吧
Is that what this is?
是这样吗
It's a binding ritual. A what?
是个缔结仪式 什么
Lie down, please.
躺下
What was that?
怎么回事
What did I just say?
我刚才说了什么
You're speaking Pagan.
异教语言
I don't feel like myself.
我感觉不到自己
That's because you're not yourself.
那是因为你不是自己了
If I thought for a moment that Conde could guarantee
如果我想到康德可以保证你的安危
your survival, I would have agreed.
我肯定会同意的
Surrendered?
同意投降吗
Lost the castle and your life
不做抵抗就拱手让出
without a fight?
你的城♥堡♥和你的生命吗
I am the king, but I am also
我是国王 但同时也是
a husband. Conde's still in love with you, Mary.
一个丈夫 康德还爱着你 玛丽
That's why he kidnapped you.
所以他才绑♥架♥你
He sees a future for the two of you after my death.
他觉得我死后你们就会有未来
Nothing has changed for him.
他没有变
And he probably justifies this whole thing-- the coup
他可能让整件事名正言顺 政♥变♥
and waging war on his home country--
对自己国家开战...
by clinging to the idea that he can somehow save your life.
因为他以为他能救你
But he can't
但他无法救你
save you, not from Elizabeth.
无法从伊丽莎白手中救你
And come tomorrow,
到了明天
barring a miracle,
除非奇迹出现
we will both be dead.
否则我们都必死无疑
Just know, whatever happens,
不过你要知道 无论如何
this is not the end I dreamed for us.
我都不想看到我们两个人如此结束
I told you not to disturb me.
我说了不要打扰我
Mary.
玛丽
Leave us.
退下
Francis told me what you said.
弗朗西斯告诉我你说的话了
That you wanted to keep me safe.
说你想保证我的安全
That you wanted to take the crown and make me your wife.
你想继任王位 让我做你的妻子
That's all I ever wanted.
这是我唯一的愿望
I've come to tell you that's what I want, too.
我来告诉你 这也是我唯一的愿望
No. What sort of trickery... It's not a trick. Louis, please.
不 你骗我 我没骗你 路易斯
You know I loved you.
你知道我爱你
And real love never fades, not truly.
真爱永远不会改变
You have to believe me.
你得相信我
I can't be with Francis.
我不能跟弗朗西斯在一起
Not now. Yet you've chosen him over me,
现在不行 可你却一次又一次
time and again.
选他而不选我
He is my husband and I don't want harm to come to him.
他是我丈夫 我不想让他受到伤害
But something has happened.
但现在不一样了
If Francis wins this fight--
如果弗朗西斯赢了这场战争
if he holds on to his crown--
如果他保住了自己的王位
then my fate is sealed. My death is sealed.
那我的命运就确定了 我必死无疑了
Francis would never let that happen to you.
弗朗西斯不会让你出事的
No matter how much you've hurt him.
不论你伤他多深
There is evidence of our affair.
我们的私情留下了证据
Of our love and my treason.
我们的爱 我的叛国 都有证据
Evidence that even Francis could never pardon.
是弗朗西斯都无法原谅的证据
I haven't shared a bed with my husband in months.
我已经数月没跟我丈夫同床了
And yet, still...
可是...
Louis, I am pregnant.
路易斯 我怀孕了
I am carrying your child.
我怀了你的孩子
Please, save me.
求你 救救我
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表