剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on Reign...
《女王》前情提要
The sisters know that I'm a healer.
修女们知道我是医生
They believe I'm blessed and took me in.
她们认为我是受福泽之人 就收容了我
How did you heal that woman's son?
你是怎么治愈那女人的孩子的
I laid hands on him.
我只是把手放在他身上
You saved someone at a cost to another.
你以牺牲他人的代价去救人
Not always.
并非一直如此
Many times, there are no consequences.
很多时候并无任何代价
Who left those marks on your face?
谁在你脸上留下那么多伤痕
She earns every mark she gets.
每一块伤痕都是她自找的
You are hereby stripped of your title.
在这里我剥夺你的头衔
I want to live. There could be a price.
我不想死 你会付出代价
You are free to be with Conde,
你可以和康德在一起
but I can't control my mother's appetite for vengeance.
但我无法控制我母亲的复仇欲望
You are my choice, and this is our moment.
我选择你 这一刻属于我们两个人
Promise me that when the day comes, we'll get on that boat,
跟我保证 那天来到时 我们会上船
and you'll leave all this all behind. Yes.
你会抛下这一切 好
Francis, you must stop her for both of your sakes.
弗朗西斯 你必须阻止她 这是为了你们俩个好
Francis? Francis!
弗朗西斯 弗朗西斯
The vision. Nostradamus's vision.
幻象 诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥的幻象
He saw how Francis died.
他看到弗朗西斯如何死去了
It's all coming true.
一切都成真了
Why won't his ear stop bleeding?
他的耳朵为什么一直流血
Is there nothing you can do for him?
你无能为力吗
It's the infection.
是因为感染
Until his body overcomes the disease,
在他的身体战胜疾病之前
it will keep pushing blood into the ear.
血液会被不断推进耳朵
What if he can't?
如果他无法战胜呢
Will he never stop bleeding?
他会不会一直流血
Will he never wake up?
会不会无法醒来
Tell me the truth.
跟我说实话
Well, if he can't overcome it,
如果他没法战胜
if his fever won't break, and soon,
如果他一直发烧 很快
the king will die.
国王就会死去
What is it?
怎么了
I can't believe I'm here with you.
我不敢相信你和我在一起
That you're mine.
你是我的了
Yes, I am.
是啊
But...?
但是
Do I sense regrets?
你有后悔的感觉吗
No. No regrets.
没有 没有后悔
You helped me find myself again.
你帮我重新找回了自己
Part of myself I thought I'd lost.
我以为已经失去了的那一部分自己
Why do I feel like a servant
为什么我感觉自己像个仆人
who's located some missing earring for you?
帮你找回了丢失耳环
Don't be like that, Louis.
别乱说 路易斯
I love you. You must know that.
我爱你 你必须知道这一点
You've risked your life and your future for me time and again.
你一次又一次为我冒生命危险 还可能断送未来
You turned down Elizabeth,
你拒绝了伊丽莎白
the chance to be a king for me.
为了我拒绝了当国王的机会
I know that you feel my husband's presence
我知道我们在法国的时候
while we're here in France,
你还会觉得我丈夫横亘在我们当中
but soon we'll be gone, in Scotland together.
但是我们很快就会走了 一起去苏格兰
I promise.
我保证
Well, then,
那么
the sooner we get back, the sooner we'll be on our way.
我们越快回去 就能越早启程
Lola, what's wrong?
萝拉 怎么了
It's Francis.
是弗朗西斯
He fell terribly ill last night.
他昨晚生重病了
How? Tell me everything.
怎么回事 告诉我一切情况
Apparently, he collapsed.
他昏倒了
He was burning up and fell into unconsciousness.
他在发烧 而且失去了知觉
He hasn't woken. Is it an infection?
到现在还没醒来 是感染吗
Are they worried he has
他们怀疑
some kind of brain fever?
他得了脑膜炎吗
I don't know,
我不知道
but everyone's very worried.
但大家都很担心
Then I must go to him.
那我得去看看他
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
What is this place?
这是什么地方
Where I live and work sometimes.
我有时住在这里 在这里工作
When I'm not with the nuns.
不和修女们在一块儿的时候
You cleaned my wound.
你清理了我的伤口
Stitched it myself.
我自己缝针的
You're lucky that blade stuck you where it did.
你真走运 剑刺伤的是这个地方
A few inches difference...
再偏几英寸
Well, even my gift has its limits.
靠我的天赋也无力回天
Was it your gift... or your medicine that healed me?
是你的天赋还是药治疗了我
I saved your life.
我救了你的命
Does it matter that much to you how?
怎么救的重要吗
Yes, it does.
重要
Was I awake when you healed me?
你治疗我时我醒着吗
I saw my wound, Delphine.
我看见了我的伤口 戴尔芬
I should have died.
我本来会死的
Do you wish you had?
你希望自己死吗
You didn't when I found you.
我找到你时你没死
All you did was beg for the pain to stop.
你只祈求让疼痛停止
I just want to know
我只是想知道
what the price will be and who will pay it.
代价是什么 谁会付出代价
If there is an answer to that, I don't know it.
如果有答案 我也不知道
The rules are unwritten.
没有白纸黑字写着
There's no way to know for sure
我也没法确切知晓
if or when a price will be paid, or by whom.
谁什么时候会付出代价 是否会有代价
I'm sorry.
对不起
Where's my shirt?
我的衬衫呢
Where do you think you're going?
你要去哪里啊
To find the man who tried to kill me.
找到想杀我的人
He's already been caught.
他已经被抓住了
What?
什么
There were witnesses to your argument in the village.
村子里有人看到了你们在争吵
Loyal people who fear the king and his deputy.
有畏惧国王和他副手的忠心的人
Go there and confirm his guilt.
去证实了他的罪行
You will see your enemy hang.
你会看到你的敌人被绞死
Can he hear us?
他能听见我们说话吗
No.
不能
The physician was asking how the king seemed before he collapsed.
御医之前在问国王昏倒前是什么样子的
He says it could help him treat Francis.
他说这能帮助他治疗弗朗西斯
Was he eating? Did he seem weak?
他在吃东西吗 看起来虚弱吗
How was he sleeping?
他睡得怎么样
You don't know the answers, do you?
你不知道答案 是吧
Knowing a husband's well-being--
了解丈夫的身体健康状况
that's a wife's job.
这是妻子的职责
And you have chosen
你选择了
not to be a wife to my son. Catherine...
不做我儿子的妻子 凯瑟琳
Where were you last night, Mary, when the king collapsed?
昨晚国王昏倒的时候你在哪里
I was away from the castle to...
我离开了城♥堡♥去...
I know about you and Conde.
我知道你和康德的事
Do you know what told me
你知道我是如何了解到
that your infidelity was fact and not rumor?
你的不忠是事实 并非谣言吗
The look of pain on my son's face when he lied for you.
是我儿子为你撒谎时 他脸上的痛苦表情
To protect the woman that he loved more than anything.
为了保护他无比深爱的女人
We had come to an agreement.
我们达成了协议
I doubt that agreement included you abandoning your marriage
我怀疑那个协议里是否包括了你抛弃婚姻
and running off to Scotland.
跑去苏格兰
Yes, I know about that, too.
是的 我也知道那事
So does Francis.
弗朗西斯也知道
The truth of your betrayal was the last thing that he heard
他昏倒之前听到的最后一件事
before he collapsed.
就是你背叛的事实
Oh, I'm sorry. Am I upsetting you?
对不起 我让你难过了吗
Should I not have suggested that you did this to him?
我不该暗示是你害了他吗
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表