剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
They're more interested in dancing and embroidery.
她们对跳舞和刺绣更感兴趣
But I think your skills are far more useful.
但我认为你的技能更实用
Well, I'm glad you think so.
我很高兴你能这么想
For the longest time,
曾经有很久的时间
I prayed my gift would be taken from me.
我一直祈祷这种天赋能离开我
Why?
为什么
When I was a little girl,
在我小时候
I saw the men in my village
我看见村子里的男人们
drag a woman by her hair,
抓着一个女人的头发拖着她
strap her to a post and...
把她绑到木桩上
plunge her into a freezing river until she drowned.
把她扔进冰冷的河水里淹死了
She was a midwife.
她是个接生婆
But when one of the babies she delivered was stillborn,
但当她接生出一个死胎时
the mother accused her of using witchcraft.
孩子的母亲指控她用了巫术
Said she stole the baby's soul for the devil.
说她偷走了孩子的灵魂献给了恶魔
Women who stick out are apt to be killed.
与众不同的女人容易招来杀身之祸
I suppose that's why you've carved out
我想这就是你一直努力
a quiet life for yourself.
过低调生活的原因吧
I've found it's best to avoid people altogether.
我发现最好远离所有人
Must be lonely.
那肯定很孤独
You get used to it.
时间长了就习惯了
You're a gifted seer,
你是个天赋异禀的预言家
and there are places where your talents would be appreciated.
有些地方会尊重你的天赋
Do you know of Nostradamus?
你知道诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥吗
I heard the Queen Mother herself depended on his counsel.
我听说就连太后都依赖于他的忠告
With him gone, the court is in need of a new seer.
他离开之后 宫廷需要一位新的预言家
Me? At court?
我 进宫廷
You wouldn't have to hide who you are
你不必再隐藏自己的身份
or what you do.
还有你的能力
I doubt the court ladies would welcome me
宫廷的女士们未必会欢迎我加入
into their embroidery group.
她们那光鲜亮丽的小团体
You don't need them.
你不需要迎合她们
You'd have me.
我会在你身边
At least visit the castle,
至少去宫廷里看看
and see if it's a place where you could be happy.
看那里是不是会让你开心的地方
I know I would be, if I could...
要是能每天见到你
look at your face every day.
我会很开心的
Looking for me?
在找我吗
That was a warning shot.
那只是个警告
The next will hit you between the eyes.
下一发瞄准的就是你的头
How unfortunate that your men are canvassing a section
真不幸 你的部下们正在搜查
of these woods miles away. Lay down your weapon.
森林的另一边 离这里很远 放下武器
Are you taking me prisoner?
你要俘虏我吗
No. I'm making you an offer.
不 我在给你机会
You and your men can live if you pledge yourself
如果你宣誓将你的军队归顺于我
and your army to me.
我就放你们的活路
You want us to join your coup?
你想让我们跟你一起叛变
My forces are stronger than you or the king suspect.
我的军队比你和国王预想的更壮大
And there's something else that might change your mind.
而且还有件事可能会让你改变主意
Bertraud. Father!
博特奥德 父亲
My son.
我的儿子
It's impossible-- he was captured
这不可能 他在加莱之战中
at the battle of Calais by the English.
被英格兰人俘虏了
You have the backing of England.
你有英格兰的支持
I hate to use a man's son as a bargaining chip,
我讨厌用别人的儿子来讲条件
but Queen Elizabeth insisted.
但伊丽莎白女王执意如此
Help me take down King Francis and Elizabeth
帮我打倒弗朗西斯国王
will release your son.
伊丽莎白就会放了你的儿子
And you could become general to
你还会成为在新政♥权♥统治下
all France's armies under the new order.
统领法国全部军队的大将军
The new king.
效忠于新的国王
You.
是你
I know what my future holds.
我很清楚我的未来会如何
The question is, do you?
问题是你看得清你的未来吗
When do we start?
什么时候开始
It already has.
已经开始了
We took the whole town in two hours.
我们轻而易举拿下了这座城
They never saw us coming.
他们没料到我们会进攻
The weapons facility is entirely under our control.
我们完全控制了武器工厂
Set him free.
放了他
Deliver a message to King Francis.
给弗朗西斯国王递个口信
Tell him Prince Conde is coming.
告诉他康德王子来了
This is where the royal family take their meals
皇室成员一般都在这用餐
when it's not a special occasion.
如果没碰上重大场合的话
It's a bit ostentatious.
有点浮夸
It's not that.
也没有
I'm just more interested in seeing your quarters.
但我想看看你住的地方
Your bedchamber, perhaps?
寝殿之类的
We could finish what we started in the woods?
这样我们可以把树林里的事情做完
Bash!
巴斯
I've been looking for you all day.
我一整天都在找你
If you could excuse your woodsman,
能让你的丛林友人先回避一下吗
we have business to discuss.
我有事要和你谈
Oh, good Lord. You're a woman.
天呐 原来是女人
Oh, you must be Bash's mysterious friend
你一定是巴斯的神秘朋友了
who lives in the forest.
住在树林里那个
And you must be Kenna, his wife.
那你一定是他的妻子肯娜了
You're exquisite.
你真美
You have such a radiant energy about you.
你身上有一股鲜活的力量
Can you excuse us?
能让我们谈一下吗
Well, your new lady love is quite the character.
你的新情人很特别啊
What do you want? I'm happy for you. Truly.
你要干什么 我为你开心 真的
In fact, it just so happens
实际上 碰巧
that I, too, have moved on with another.
我也找到爱人了
General Renaude.
雷诺德将军
Renaude? The mercenary?
雷诺德 那个雇佣兵吗
Former mercenary. Quickly becoming
原来是雇佣兵 他马上就要成为
Francis's right-hand man. No offense.
弗朗西斯的左膀右臂了 无意冒犯
None taken, but how is this my concern?
没关系 这跟我有什么关系
Well, it concerns you
这跟你有关是因为
in that you and I are still husband and wife.
我们俩还是夫妻
You said you'd grant me an annulment
你答应我会离婚的
if the right man came along, and,
如果我找到合适的人
well, he has.
现在他出现了
You're sure about him? Renaude?
你确定吗 雷诺德
Sure as I can be.
我确定
I'll talk to Francis.
我会和弗朗西斯说的
Good luck to you.
祝你好运
You, too.
你也是
Now you've met Kenna.
你见过肯娜了
I hope that wasn't uncomfortable.
你没有不舒服吧
No, it wasn't.
没有
I'm not threatened by her.
我没有被她威胁的感觉
I had a vision of our future.
我能看到我们的未来
Both of us, together,
我们俩的
surrounded by our children.
还有我们的孩子
Children? It seems...
孩子 有点
...premature.
为时尚早啊
My lord,
大人
the king urgently requests your presence.
国王紧急召见您
Excuse me.
失陪
By the time we realized we were under attack,
我们意识到被攻击的时候
Lord Conde's men had overwhelmed us.
康德伯爵的人已经把我们打败了
They took Toulouse in a matter of hours.
他们没用多久就拿下了图卢兹
Go with my men.
和我的人下去吧
We'll need details of everything you saw and heard.
把所有细节都告知他
So it's confirmed.
现在清楚了
Conde means to take my crown.
康德想夺走我的王位
Toulouse is the main supplier of our weapons to our troops.
我们大部分武器工厂都在图卢兹
Taking it was a smart tactical move, but
首先攻占图卢兹很聪明
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表