剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
It's not Julien, either.
也不是朱利安
What about Francis?
那弗朗西斯呢
We have to find who the mystery lover is.
我们得查出这个神秘情人是谁
Why? For you.
为什么 为了你
Well, ever since Francis publicly claimed your baby,
自从弗朗西斯公开承认了你的孩子
you've been mooning about,
你就一直自怨自艾
saying how no man will come near you
说什么没有男人会想接近你
because they think you're the king's mistress.
因为他们认为你是国王的情妇
This mysterious and exalted bachelor
这个神秘 显赫的单身汉
could be just the fun romance that you need.
可能正是你需要的那种爱人
From what I've read, he cares very little
从我读到的来看 他几乎完全不在意
for a woman's station or reputation.
一个女人的地位和名声
Only that she's agile.
只要女方技术好就行
You're mad.
你疯了
I can't go chasing after some strange man.
我不可能去追某个陌生男人
I'm already the subject of relentless gossip.
我已经是各方流言的主角了
What do you have to lose?
你能有什么损失
And besides which, has anyone said anything to your face?
而且 有人当着你的面说过什么吗
No. And they never will.
没有 他们永远不敢
For fear of offending the king.
因为他们害怕触怒国王
So why not take a lover?
所以为什么不找个情人呢
Be with him a week, or a year.
在他身边待一周 或一年
It might not lead to marriage, but it could lead to love.
可能无法走进婚姻 但也能找到爱情啊
Or at least some fun.
至少也是个乐子
You could use some fun, Lola. Admit it.
你也想找乐子 萝拉 承认吧
I will only admit that I'm curious who this man is.
我只会承认我很好奇这个男人是谁
Well, then let's find him,
那我们就去找他吧
and see if he can spark your curiosity for more.
看他能不能激起你更多的好奇心
These are the men who attacked the Protestants?
就是他们袭击了新教♥徒♥吗
You should know they think their crimes are justified.
他们认为自己的罪行是合理的
What justifies murder?
什么会让谋杀罪合理
I'll let their eminent advocates fill you in.
让他们优秀的辩护人讲给你们听吧
Narcisse.
纳西斯
Who is this?
他是谁
This stable boy's name is Marc D'Linde.
这马童名叫马克·林德
As he would tell you himself, if he could still speak.
如果他能讲话 他一定会说给你们听
Or walk. Or move.
但他不能走也不能动
And you think Condé's nephew Emile did this?
你认为是康德的外甥埃米尔下的手吗
Witnesses say Marc was leaving a Catholic mass
有人看见马克离开天主教集♥会♥时
when Emile took a rock and threw it with all his strength.
埃米尔捡起一块石头全力扔了出去
You see the results. That's absurd.
造成了这个结果 太荒唐了
Why would my nephew do such a thing? I have no idea.
我的外甥为什么要做这种事 我不知道
Perhaps Marc insulted Emile in some way.
可能马克侮辱了埃米尔什么的吧
Does it really matter?
原因很重要吗
I implore you, Majesty,
我恳求您 陛下
release these men.
放了这些人吧
If you release them, you will be smiling on murder.
如果你放了他们 就是姑息谋杀
Your Catholic subjects implore you,
您的天主教♥徒♥们
including your Catholic lords.
和您的天主教领主们请求您
Who bow before you now.
向您俯首
Begging you.
向您祈求
Do you recognize this man?
你认出这个人了吗
What's this about?
这是在干什么
That.
原来是这个啊
You may go, Marie.
你可以走了 玛莉
And please, your hair.
把头发弄弄
My ladies brought this to me months ago.
几个月前我的侍女把它拿给我看过
I read it in an hour.
我花了一小时就读完了
We thought one of your flying squad
我们觉得你"机动队"里的人
might know something about the men in there.
可能会认识里边的男人们
The hunter with a butterfly-shaped birthmark?
有蝴蝶形胎记的狩猎者吗
My money's on Lord Aris.
我认为是阿里斯伯爵
Why him? How do you know?
为什么是他 你怎么知道的
You've been sampling the court dishes yourself?
你亲自尝过他们的滋味吗
Henry died. I live.
亨利死了 我还得活啊
Are you moving on from that poor bastard
你这么快就厌倦了可怜的私生子
of a husband of yours so quickly?
准备移情别恋了吗
No.
没有
Oh, then it's you who seeks a lover.
那就是你了 你在找伴儿
We are merely curious.
我们只是好奇而已
I read the book after I made...
我读到这本书的时候是在和阿里斯伯爵做...
the acquaintance of Lord Aris,
认识之后
and I'd offer to revisit and investigate,
我本可以帮你们去打听打听
but a few certain someones might get jealous.
但这样可能会招别人妒忌
Good luck with your search.
祝你好运
You'll need it.
你会需要这本书的
Aris likes his women with a bit more spark.
阿里斯喜欢女人主动热情一点儿
I've been looking for you.
我一直在找你
I have good news.
有好消息
Francis refused to bow to Narcisse
弗朗西斯拒绝了纳西斯
and release the murderers of your nephew.
不会放了那些杀了你外甥的人
He's also sent Bash to find out what really happened
他还派了巴斯去调查
to that injured stable boy.
看看那马童是怎么受伤的
I already know more than enough.
我已经都知道了
I went into the village and asked about this boy,
我去村子里问了那个孩子的情况
and no one had heard of him.
但没人认识他
Narcisse said this boy was injured outside of a village church,
纳西斯说这孩子是在村里教堂外面受伤的
but he's not from the village or anywhere near here.
但他并不是附近村里的人
I think they combed the countryside, and searched
我认为它们找遍了整个乡下
for someone with injuries they could blame on my nephew.
就为了找出一个受伤的人来嫁祸我的外甥
Either that, or they had this in mind all along.
要不然就是他们一直都在找机会针对我
You sincerely believe this was a planned attack
你真的认为这是为了针对你们家族
against your family?
而早有预谋的吗
Dear God. That's...
天啊 那是...
The brand of the Three Dark Riders.
黑暗三骑手的标记
I assume Francis told you about them?
弗朗西斯应该告诉过你有关他们的事
He did. I met them the other night.
我知道 我不久前的晚上遇到他们
Very unpleasant.
很糟糕的经历
I assume you think I'm soulless now, possessed by the Devil?
你现在肯定觉得我没有灵魂了 被恶魔缠身
That's what this mark is supposed to mean.
这个标记就是这个意思
Of course not.
当然不会
You and I know that these riders are nothing but paid brutes,
我们都知道这些骑手不过是拿钱干事的亡命徒
the same kind who have killed Emile.
和杀了埃米尔的人一样
Thugs that catch a man strolling at night,
都是晚上随便抓了散步的人
hold him down, then press a burning acid brand into his skin.
按死了把标记烙进他的皮肤
You really believe that
你真的相信
Catholic extremists are responsible for all of this?
是天主教极端分子做了这一切吗
Your branding, the murder of your nephew?
标记你 谋杀你的外甥
Do you have any proof?
你有证据吗
Not yet.
还没有
But I think this brand is a sign.
但我认为这个标记是一个信♥号♥♥
They wanted me to know that whenever they choose,
他们想让我知道无论何时
they can lift up my shirt and demonize me.
他们都能掀开我的衣服将我判成恶魔
So that no matter what they accuse me of,
这样无论他们以什么理由指控我
no one will dare defend me. But why?
都没有人敢维护我 但这是为什么
I don't know what their plan is,
我不知道他们的计谋
but rage and mistrust is building across France,
但法国国内现在已经遍布愤怒和猜忌
and maybe that's their intention.
也许这就是他们的目的
To see France explode.
想看着法国分崩离析
Catholic scum! You think you can kill us?!
天主教渣滓们 你们以为能杀得了我们吗
The newest attacks were by Protestants?
这起袭击是新教♥徒♥干的吗
What provoked them?
什么原因挑起的
We did. How?
是我们挑起的 怎么
When we tried to find out if Condé's nephew
我们想查查康德的外甥
threw the rock at that stable boy,
到底有没有朝马童扔石头
Protestants thought you were investigating the victim
结果新教♥徒♥以为你不调查谋杀者
instead of the men who killed him.
反而怀疑受害者
Believing their king had no interest in justice,
所以他们认为国王毫无公正可言
they took justice into their own hands.
决定自己捍卫公正
And the Catholic reprisals?
天主教♥徒♥报复了吗
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表