剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on Reign...
《女王》前情提要
We have confirmed reports
我们证实了传闻
that the Black Death has returned
黑死病再次归来
once more to plague our lands.
造祸法国
I understand all the reasons. I do. I just can't.
我一切都明白 真的 但我做不到
I won't let you take my son from me.
我不会让你带走我儿子的
I will rise
我会飞黄腾达
until I am rich and powerful.
拥有无上的财富和权力
But I will never be yours again.
但你再也得不到我了
Is that your daughter with Leith?
跟利思在一起的是你女儿吗
Eduard Narcisse.
爱德华·纳西斯
How may we help you?
有何需要帮忙的吗
There's someone I thought untouchable.
我认为有一人不可接触
I'd like him to die of plague.
我希望他能死于瘟疫
Food for survival...
为了生存
in exchange for one life.
杀一个人
Every life matters!
每条生命都很重要
We will find grain elsewhere.
我们从别处寻找粮食便可
You murdered an entire household!
你谋杀了他们全族
Why make an enemy out of those you need most?
你何必与给你提供最迫切之物的人为敌
Justice.
能得到公正
Take him away.
带他走
My father will free me! No, he won't.
我父亲会来救我的 不会
Because he'll never find you.
因为他根本找不到你
No! Mary!
不 玛丽
No!
不
There's 12 corpses.
这里有12具尸体
All adults.
全都是大人
No... no shovels, no hooks.
不 不要用铲子和钩子
Keep your gloves on and wrap them with care.
戴好手套小心点把他们裹起来
You should get some rest, my Lord.
你得休息一会儿 大人
It's not your job to handle the dead.
处置尸体并非您的职责
It's ours.
是我们的
No, we have to give them proper burial.
我们必须将他们好好安葬
So their souls can find rest.
这样他们的灵魂才能安息
I knew he was alive. I could feel it in my heart.
我就知道他还活着 我有感觉
Thank God you were right.
感谢上帝你的直觉是对的
Please don't tell Francis that I mistook
请别告诉弗朗西斯我误以为
my illness for the plague.
自己的病是瘟疫
It's embarrassing.
太丢人了
Mary.
玛丽
Where is Lola? Is she all right?
萝拉呢 她还好吗
Mary.
玛丽
Lola.
萝拉
The-the child, is it...?
孩子 是...
I have a son.
是儿子
Bash, oh, thank God you're all right.
巴斯 感谢上帝你没事
We have to talk soon.
我们得抓紧时间谈谈
I need an advisor I can trust.
我需要一名我信得过的大臣
I want you on my council.
我想让你加入我的宫廷
You're already talking politics.
你已经在谈政事了
Because I am already King.
因为我已经是国王了
I'm no politician, Francis.
我没有政客才能 弗朗西斯
I don't belong on a privy council.
我不适合进枢密院皇家内阁
It's a liar's job.
那是谎言家的工作
Mary?
玛丽
I'd like you to meet the man that saved our lives.
我要让你见见救了我们的人
My cousin.
我的表亲
Louis of Conde.
康德的路易斯
Oh, he's easy on the eyes, isn't he?
真是个帅气的男人啊 对吧
Thank you for bringing them home safely.
谢谢你将他们带回来
Thank you so very much.
非常感谢
It was an honor. As is this.
这是我的荣幸
You and your men must rest here before you leave.
离开前 你和你的人必须在这里休整一下
Your kisses are more easily attained than your words.
得到你的吻容易 要你说句话真难
I left impulsively.
我走得太冲动了
You did.
是啊
And now I have returned with Lola's child.
现在我带回了萝拉的孩子
I held him and...
我抱着他
I don't know what role he'll have at court,
但我不知道他在宫廷会是个什么角色
but I want to be a part of my son's life.
但我不想错过自己儿子的人生
Of this child's life, but we will have others.
这个孩子的人生 但我们会有孩子的
Mary, my father's indiscretions were blatant,
玛丽 我父亲的轻率人尽皆知
but out of respect for his wife,
但出于对自己妻子的尊重
he gave Bash no title or standing.
他没给巴斯任何头衔爵位
It hurt him.
这伤了他
And it hurt me to see it.
我看着也不好受
The eyes of the world are watching to see if we will...
大家都等着看我们是否...
If I can bear an heir.
我是否能生出继承人
Not just for France.
他不仅是法国的
For Scotland.
苏格兰的
And for England as well.
也是英格兰的继承人
I know this has nothing to do
我知道这与你在你儿子生命中
with the role you decide to have in your son's life...
所将要扮演的角色无关
Well, perhaps it should.
也许有关呢
Those who are close to us...
与我们关系亲近的人...
even here at court will know the truth.
甚至是宫里人都会知道真♥相♥
Your mother has guessed it already.
你母亲已经在猜疑了
Spend time with your son absolutely, but...
你当然可以和儿子在一起 但...
But don't claim him.
但别承认他
Officially, you mean.
你的意思是正式承认对吧
Yes.
对
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm surprised to see you.
见到你真让我惊讶
My deepest sympathies
你失去了儿子爱德华
for the loss of your son Eduard.
我对此深表同情
Can I get you anything? Some lemonade?
我能为你做什么吗 来点柠檬水吧
I thought this castle would be the safest place for him.
我以为在城♥堡♥里他是最安全的
Why wasn't it?
为何会发生意外
Bring us some whiskey.
给我们拿点威士忌
Lord Narcisse is here.
纳西斯伯爵来了
Asking a lot of questions about his son's death.
询问和他儿子死亡有关的情况
I explained that he showed symptoms of plague,
我解释说他儿子出现了瘟疫症状
high fever, rash.
高烧 皮疹
You are good to cover for me.
你做得很好
Lord Narcisse will never know.
纳西斯伯爵永远都不会知道真♥相♥的
His son did die of plague.
他的儿子就是死于瘟疫
His body will tell the tale.
尸检可以证明
Eduard murdered an entire household to kill one foe.
为了除掉一个敌人 爱德华杀了整个家族
Since he cared so little for people,
既然他如此冷酷无情
it's fitting that he died among the lowborn.
他活该死在出身卑微的人们中间
I have asked much of you-- not the least
我要你做的太多了
that you betray your very dangerous friend Catherine.
更别提你还背叛了你那可怕的朋友凯瑟琳
She was mortified that she overreacted to her symptoms.
她还为自己对病症反应过激羞愧不已
She hates being vulnerable.
她恨自己脆弱
But it is hard not to enjoy it.
但我却乐在其中啊
We tried to save lives.
我们是在挽救生命
I owe you.
我欠你的人情
And I will protect you.
我会保护你的
So many people died here.
宫里死了很多人
Nobles, servants alike.
不分贵族还是仆人
I was in my chambers when your son took ill.
您儿子染病时我在房♥里养病
But Nostradamus, he... Yes.
但诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥ 他... 我知道
I've already spoken with your court physician.
我已经跟您的御医谈过了
A-A father can't help but
只是对儿子的死无能为力的父亲
wonder about his son's final days.
想了解孩子临终的日子而已
I survived by fleeing to the country.
我逃出国捡回一命
I feel that I should've sent for him.
我就是觉得早该把他也接走
There was nothing you could do.
你也无力回天
I need to go see him now.
我得去见见他
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表