剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Your pardon.
请原谅
Excuse me for a moment.
失陪一下
I see you're still hovering near Kenna.
你还总在肯娜身边转悠
Well?
这个嘛
Well, such a bewitching little siren.
她真是太迷人了
Yeah, she responds to pressure like a sweet Arabian I keep back home
稍加指引 她就像家里那些可爱的阿♥拉♥伯人
just a touch to go left,
听任我随意摆布
a touch to slow down.
跟随我的节奏
I take it that means she told you something.
看来她告诉了你一些事
She confirmed that Bash was with Henry during the Italian Wars.
她说意大利战争期间 巴斯的确在陪着亨利
Thousands of men were with Henry during the Italian Wars.
当时成千上万的士兵都在亨利身边
It's not enough. I want to be convinced as well.
这没有说服力 我也想被说服
I'll get more information.
我再去挖些消息
Not from Kenna, I hope.
别再跟肯娜打听了
Press her too hard, it'll begin to look
给她太大压力 弄得我们像
like the Bourbons are on some kind of vengeance-seeking mission.
回来寻仇的波旁家族一样
You seem overly concerned with your friends from the Valois court.
你对瓦卢瓦王朝来的客人有点关心过度啊
Perhaps you spend too much time with them.
你花费太多时间陪伴客人了
And their queen.
陪伴他们的王后
I know my duty. Do you?
我守得住职责本分 是吗
Our brother Marcus was doing his duty at the front line
亨利派杀手来偷袭的时候 我们的哥哥马库斯
when Henry sent in his assassin.
冲在最前线尽职尽责
Have you forgotten how long it took him to die?
你忘了他被折磨多久才死的吗
Unmanned, without the use of his legs, in crippling pain.
被阉♥割♥ 被断腿 他成了废人
I know. It made him bitter.
我知道 让他尝尽了苦头
Unlike your good-tempered friends here.
不像你的好脾气朋友们
In his misery, he drove his wife away
在他最痛苦的时候 他赶走了妻子
and drank himself to death.
酗酒至死
I know!
我知道
I know.
我知道的
Never forget whose side you're on.
永远别忘了你是哪边的人
Who's your blood and who is not.
谁是你的血亲 谁跟你无亲无故
It's not something they'll forget, either.
这点他们也很清楚
Antoine wasn't lying.
安托万没说谎
There are refugees in Navarre.
纳瓦拉的确有难民
They've never been a wealthy country-- they need help.
他们没在富庶的国家生活过 他们需要帮助
I fail to see what's so urgent
这算什么紧急的事
you had to call us from the feast.
值得你把我们从宴会中叫出来
England has offered that help.
英格兰愿意帮助难民们
There have been secret conferences
安托万和伊丽莎白的亲信
between Antoine and one of Elizabeth's most trusted agents.
已经私下商议过了
The rumor is that English troops may be preparing
有传言说 英格兰军队准备进入纳瓦拉
to enter Navarre and be quartered there on our borders.
并在我们的边境线上驻扎
My God, English troops that close.
老天 英格兰军队离我们近在咫尺
They could attack French targets in days, hours.
他们能在几天甚至几小时内袭击法国城镇
Are you sure?
你确定吗
No, that's the problem with clandestine intelligence.
不确定 这就是秘密情报的问题所在
It works by links of informants and hearsay.
只能靠告密和传言收集信息
One can never be sure anything is true.
我们永远无法确定情报的真实性
We must find out.
我们一定得弄清楚
If it is true, if we don't stop them at once...
如果是真的 如果我们不立刻阻止他们
England could invade any time they choose.
那到时英格兰就可以随时入侵法国
I thought you'd never get here.
我还以为你不会来呢
I was detained by politics.
我被政事耽搁了
Are you sure it wasn't some pretty girl that detained you?
你确定不是被某个美女耽搁了
An accomplished man can handle both.
风流才子可以两者兼顾
I just saw Narcisse
我刚才看见纳西斯
with Claude.
和克劳德在一起
In there?
在那里吗
Really?
真的吗
Oh, I'm so sorry.
真为你感到难过
Well, it's nothing to be sorry about.
没什么好难过的
I'm being courted by a handsome prince, literally.
有一位英俊的王子正在追求我呢
It's just-- Narcisse's efforts to pull me in irritate me.
只是纳西斯之前还对我示好 让我生气
Well, they wouldn't irritate you if you had no interest in him.
如果你对他没兴趣就不会生气了
You want me to spy on my brother.
你想让我暗中监视我的亲生哥哥
I need you to find out if the threat
我需要你弄清楚
to this country's survival is real.
这个威胁到法国安危的传言是不是真的
I know it puts you in a difficult position,
我知道这会让你陷入两难境地
but there is no one else. No.
但是我找不到别人 不
I've been an obedient subject.
我一直是忠诚顺从的臣民
I've courted Claude and now Lola.
我曾追求过克劳德 现在又追求萝拉
I haven't objected to your management of my personal life.
你对我私生活的安排 我从未说过不
But I will not spy on my brother.
但是我不会暗中监视我哥哥
You don't reciprocate my feelings, very well.
你从未回应过我对你的感情 没关系
Don't then take advantage of them.
那就不要利用它们
Don't treat me as an intimate when I'm not.
不要把我当成你的知己来利用
I will advise you, though, strictly as your friend.
但是仅仅作为你的朋友 我要告诉你
I have no idea what Antoine is doing with England.
我不知道安托万和英格兰之间的交易
But if the rumors are true,
但如果传闻是真的
you should give him the money he's asking for.
你最好给他他想要的数额
Like any other king, he can be bought.
像其他国王一样 他可以被金钱买♥♥通
Your Majesty.
陛下 我先退下了
Claude is probably just a link back to the royal family
克劳德可能只是他重拾皇室身份的跳板
for Narcisse. A road back to power.
重掌权力的工具
And a very beautiful road at that.
真是漂亮的工具呢
Oh, I thought you didn't care.
我还以为你不在乎呢
I don't. It's just...
我是不在乎 只是
that man is incapable of forming an attachment
那个男人无法与帮不了他的人
with anyone who can't do something for him.
建立亲密关系
And he's unpredictable.
而且他这人总是变幻莫测
You can't tell what he'll do next or with whom.
你不知道他接下来要做什么 要和谁在一起
I want a reliable man.
我想要一个可靠的男人
Predictable, in fact. I value predictability.
可以被预知的男人 我喜欢这样的
People don't appreciate it enough.
和别人需求刺♥激♥不同
Would you like to dance?
你愿意跳舞吗
I'd love to.
我愿意
You know what I'm thinking about?
你知道我在想什么吗
What? Sex.
什么 做♥爱♥
I should certainly hope so.
我当然希望你这么想
And its unfortunate side effect
我还在想它令人不愉快的副作用
known as pregnancy.
也就是怀孕
There are methods that we can employ to prevent that.
我们可以采取一些方法避孕
Yes, but I'm not sure I trust you to be diligent.
是的 但是我可不相信你真想避孕
In case you have some keen plan to impregnate me
如果你计划让我怀孕
and marry into the royal family,
并由此进入皇室家族
please know I won't let that happen.
我劝你还是打消这个念头吧
It was your idea
是你想要
that we become lovers.
和我成为情人的
And we shall.
我们可以成为情人
There are many ways to pleasure each other
还有其它方式可以取悦对方
and I'm open to all of them,
任何一种我都不会拒绝
except the one that produces a child.
但就会怀孕的那种不行
You are full of orders.
你的规矩还真多
And what if I refuse?
如果我拒绝呢
As your station is as low as it can go
鉴于你的地位如此之低
and I'm a princess, let's
而我是公主 我们
do things my way, shall we?
就按照我的方式来吧 怎么样
Well, given those terms, I...
考虑到那些条件 我...
I must respectfully decline.
我只能恭敬地拒绝了
You can't just walk away.
你不能就这么一走了之
Oh, if I'm not myself,
如果我不是这样的性格
you wouldn't like me anyway, Princess.
恐怕你也不会喜欢我吧 公主殿下
Oh, seeing I'm leaving you without a mentor,
看在我留下你一个人的份上
I will give you
我就免费给你
this one lesson free of charge:
提供一个建议
there are those who merely
有些人
believe they have power,
以为只有自己权力在握
and there are those who actually have it.
其实真正有权的另有他人
We wish to speak with you about your request for funds.
我们想和你谈谈你所要的资金
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表