剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on Reign...
《女王》前情提要
For God's sake, go to him.
天呐 去看看他
Is the king all right?
国王还好吗
The king is dead!
国王已死
I remember holding you in my arms when you were this little.
我还记得你这么小的时候把你抱在怀里的样子
Who are you talking to?
你在说什么
Don't you recognize your own father?
难道你认不出自己的亲生父亲吗
What did you just say?
你刚才说什么
Did I say something, Your Grace?
我说什么了吗 陛下
As a royal, you're given your position by birth, or marriage,
作为皇族 你的头衔由出身或婚姻决定
but your power comes from nobles.
但你的权力来自贵族
Villagers are burning the homes of the infected.
周边的居民正在焚烧被传染的住户
Those are the holdings you were counting on.
你还指望这些当救命物资
We have no grain.
我们断粮了
I think you know who was really responsible
我想你知道谁该真正
for your son's death.
为你儿子的死亡负责
You are. And you will learn never to cross me again.
就是你 也给你个教训 永远不要冒犯我
A banquet for 1,200,
可容纳1200人的宴会
a military parade all with new uniforms
士兵身着由我亲自设计的配有血红缎带的
featuring blood red satin sashes of my own design.
新制♥服♥进行阅兵仪式
Now, as for entertainment,
现在 有人提议
dancing elephants were proposed.
用舞象作为娱乐节目
I thought that was a bit excessive.
我觉得那有些多余
We went with a golden-horned unicorn.
我们会采用金角独角兽
What? You look displeased.
怎么了 你看起来不高兴的样子
We just came through a plague
我们刚走出了一场瘟疫
that decimated the region's populace.
这场瘟疫使这个地区的人口锐减
Famine follow plague,
瘟疫过后 饥荒随之而来
and people are dying of starvation every day.
每天都有很多人死于饥饿
We spent a fortune on Father's funeral.
我们已经为父亲的葬礼花了一大笔钱
We have massive war debts from Father's campaign,
因为父亲的军事行动 我们还欠了大笔的债
much of it owed to our guests.
大多数是像我们的客人借的
So you're saying my preparation
所以你是说我为你的加冕典礼做的准备
for your coronation is in poor taste?
不够品位吗
No, I'm only saying... It's not just poor taste.
不 我只是说 不仅是不够品位
It's grotesque,
简直是荒诞可笑
unaffordable and shameful.
花费过巨且令人蒙羞
Excellent.
说得好
That's precisely the effect I was aiming for.
这就是我想要的效果
Your coronation is not about affordability.
你的加冕典礼不该估计花费问题
It's about survival.
这事关法国存亡
Leaders from 50 countries will be here this week,
这周内 50个国家的领导人会到来
staying in those pavilions.
他们会住在这些帐篷里
They are lions,
他们就是狮子
studying our every move for signs of weakness.
观察我们每一个动作以图找出我们的弱点
If we economize, if we dither about expenses in any way,
如果我们表现出一点省着花 不舍得花钱
we look like the wounded gazelle we truly are,
我们会被他们看穿我们是只受伤的羚羊的事实
begging our foes to align with our enemies,
这无异于求着我们的敌人和敌人结盟
test our borders, challenge our interests.
挑衅我们的地线 触动我们的利益
From there, it is a short slide
如此一来 我们离人头落地
to our severed heads riding on pikes.
也就不远了
What good does it do us to pretend
如果我们打肿脸充胖子
to be strong if it bankrupts us?
又有什么好处呢
Truly, Francis, I don't know why
说真的 弗朗西斯 我都不知道
she's even in this conversation.
为什么她会在这里发表意见
Didn't you promise the nobles you'd muzzle her?
你不是向贵族们承诺了会让她闭嘴吗
Muzzle? That is what you told Lord Narcisse.
闭嘴 你不是这样和纳西斯伯爵说的吗
The man controls 90% of the grain in the region.
正是他掌控了此地区百分之九十的粮食
In a famine, that is not just wealth.
在饥荒中 这不仅是财富
That is power.
那就是权力
What grain?
什么粮食
Lord Narcisse has delivered nothing but excuses.
纳西斯伯爵给我们的除了借口什么都没有
A new one every day.
借口每天都有新花样
I imagine he might've be more cooperative
我看如果你没有谋杀他的儿子的话
had you not murdered his son.
他应该会更合作吧
What I did was justice, not murder.
我是为了维护正义 不是谋杀
All right, the both of you, enough.
行了 你们两个都别说了
Mary understands that she needs to take a step back
玛丽知道在加冕典礼结束前
until after the coronation.
她需要做出让步
Mary understands?
玛丽知道吗
Doesn't look that way to me.
我可看不出来
Mary willingly played along to fool Narcisse.
玛丽愿意和我们合作欺瞒纳西斯
She will continue to "know her place"
在我们得到他的粮食前
until we have gotten his grain.
她会一直很"识时务"的
And if he offers nothing but more delays,
但如果他继续这样拖下去的话
I have another plan.
我还有另一个计划
I'm negotiating with young Lord Ducasse for his harvest.
我在和小杜卡斯伯爵商议取得他这次的收成
You've been busy.
你可真忙
And behind Narcisse's back.
而且在纳西斯背后搞鬼
He won't like it.
他不会喜欢你这样的
Lions study our every move.
狮子们观察我们的每一个动作
What better time than my coronation to show them
还有时机什么比我的加冕典礼更适合
that we can feed our own people?
让他们知道我们能养活我们自己的人♥民♥呢
One way or another, that is what I'll do.
不成功就承认 这就是我的策略
Mary?
玛丽
Francis, I understand you need me to play the part.
弗朗西斯 我知道你需要我做好我的部分
The pretense will help keep Narcisse quiet
这种伪装能让纳西斯按兵不动
and give us a better chance at his grain.
让我们更有机会获得他的粮食
And it won't hurt to show the nobles,
而且让那些年龄有我两倍大的贵族们看到
many twice my age, that if you obey me, they can, too.
如果你服从我 他们也能这样不是很好吗
Are all powerful men so insecure?
有权力的人都这么没安全感吗
A few.
一小部分
Many.
很多
Most.
大部分都这样
Quiet outside.
外面都安静
I need quiet.
我需要安静
The dead do not shout.
死人不会大声喊叫
I cannot tell you their words
如果我听都听不见
if I cannot hear them.
我怎么告诉你们他们说了什么
Is there some spirit you're expecting to hear from?
你想收到某个鬼魂的信息吗
Francis?
弗朗西斯
Is anything wrong?
怎么了吗
Nothing.
没什么
I must find Lord Ducasse to discuss our deal for his grain.
我得找杜卡斯伯爵谈谈粮食的事情
He promised me an answer soon.
他答应我会尽早给我回复的
Coronation Day. A new king.
加冕日 新的国王
And the king's child publicly claimed.
国王的儿子被公开承认
Land and title both.
获封土地和爵位
You must be so happy.
你肯定很高兴吧
I suppose I must be.
我当然应该高兴了
Will you visit your summer home before the chill?
天气变冷之前你会去一趟你的避暑别♥墅♥吗
Hope to.
希望如此
It's beautiful this time of year.
每年这个时候都很漂亮
Lady Lola will visit her new chateau, of course.
萝拉小姐当然会去看她的新城♥堡♥
The little baron will be so happy there.
小男爵肯定也会很高兴的
Lady Kenna, what about you?
肯娜小姐 你呢
Poor thing--
可怜的小家伙
Lost her home in one of those horrid plague fires.
在一场消除瘟疫的大火中失去了家园
That's no fun, is it?
那一点也不有趣 对吗
Not really, no.
是的 当然不
I did not think I'd ever wear a gown again.
我从未想过我还会再度穿上礼服
Three days until the coronation,
离加冕礼还有三天
and a dress for every occasion.
一条裙子就足以应对所有场合
It's not fair. Where's our new chateau?
这不公平 我们怎么没有新的城♥堡♥
You are the king's deputy.
你是国王的副手
I love Lola like a sister, but the idea that unnamed baby
我爱萝拉如亲姐妹 但一想到那未命名的孩子
has been granted vast holdings.
已经获得了巨额财产 我就...
Since when was there any land available?
这里什么时候有空闲的土地了
There isn't.
是没有
Not within two days' ride of the job
如果你没有求我骑两天马
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表