剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on Reign...
《女王》前情提要...
How did we die, Mother? She suffocated you.
我们怎么死的 母亲 她让你们窒息而死
Do to Claude what she did to us.
让克劳德也尝尝我们的痛苦
If you don't do it, then we will,
如果你不动手 那就我们来
and she will suffer.
她一定会很痛苦
Forgive me. You're burning up.
原谅我 你发烧了
The brand of the Three Dark Riders.
黑暗三骑手的标记
They wanted me to know that whenever they choose,
他们想让我知道无论何时
they can lift up my shirt
他们都能掀开我的衣服
and demonize me.
将我判成恶魔
Antoine.
安托万
Little brother.
弟弟啊
Your reports have grown briefer.
你的报告越来越简短
And fewer. Why is that?
越来越少了 为什么
I know I agreed to marry Claude
我知道我同意为了法国
on behalf of France,
与克劳德成婚
but I've realized I can't.
但是我做不到
I've fallen in love with a queen.
我爱上了一个女王
You blame me for what happened.
你将一切怪罪于我
I believe that we should lead separate lives.
我觉得我们应该各自生活
Hang them all
全部绞死
here in the courtyard, so the others can see what fate has
就在院子里 以儆效尤
in store for those who would rise against us.
让他们看看 反抗我们是什么下场
Go on, take it back now.
继续 拿回来吧
Yeah, how much longer? It's freezing.
还要多久 太冷了
Careful with that one.
小心点儿
I just can't stop thinking about your sister.
我一直在想你的妹妹
Kenna... I know she wasn't well,
肯娜... 我知道她那会儿不舒服
you were just taking her to her chamber.
你只是送她回房♥间而已
I don't know why I keep dwelling on it.
我不知道为什么我就是一直在想
Then don't.
那就别想
It's just, Claude is so pretty and so adventurous.
克劳德那么漂亮又那么敢作敢为
She was in your arms...
你抱着她...
Kenna, please not now.
肯娜 现在别想这个
It's so silly of me to be so jealous.
我这么嫉妒真傻
She's your sister.
她是你的妹妹
Half sister.
半个妹妹
What?
什么
Just being accurate.
准确地说
We have different mothers.
我们同父异母
Let's not talk about our families.
别谈论我们的家人了
An urgent matter, my lord.
大人 有急事
Orders were to display the traitors for two weeks,
命令是将叛国者示众两周
then cut them down.
再将他们放下来
The good thing about this cold, there's barely...
天气冷也有好处 几乎不会...
Get to the point.
说重点
Well, some of them, their clothes are torn.
有一些叛国者 他们的衣服被撕开了
You know how it is, my lord, the birds come and peck...
你知道的 大人 鸟总飞来啄...
I know.
我知道
So we saw it.
所以我们看到了
Checked every body, it's the same.
查看了每具尸体 都是一样的
It's in the same place on each traitor who stormed the castle.
都在袭击城♥堡♥的叛国者身上同样的位置
Looks like the mark of the Dark Riders.
似乎是黑暗骑手的标记
Cardinal Perazzo.
佩拉索红衣主教
Cardinal Vasari told us rumors of these Dark Riders,
瓦萨里红衣主教告诉我们黑暗骑手的传闻
but he thought it a tale for the credulous.
但他认为这只是以讹传讹
What do you think happened?
你们认为是怎么回事
The dead men are all Protestant traitors.
这些都是新教叛徒
They all bear a mark.
身上都有标记
Must be some secret seal,
肯定是某种秘密标志
a pledge amongst their brotherhood.
表达他们是同伙
You make a great deal of sense, Your Eminence.
主教大人 您说得很有道理
They must have made up this story of the Dark Riders
黑暗骑手的故事肯定是他们编的
to cover their tracks, should anyone spy the brand.
掩盖行踪 不让人追查这个烙印
I'll send my Swiss Guard to discover these traitors among us
我会派我的瑞士近卫队找出这些叛徒
and root them out.
除掉他们
Forgive me, Your Eminence,
请恕罪 主教大人
but this is a matter for the King's justice,
这事关国王律法
and as I am the King's deputy,
我既为国王副手
I assure you I will handle it.
就可向您保证 我会解决此事
After I gather evidence.
给我时间收集证据吧
My son,
我的孩子
these men are religious extremists,
这些人是宗教极端分子
answerable to the ecclesiastical courts.
由教会法♥院♥负责
You're telling me to step aside?
你这是在让我别管吗
Speak to your brother, the king.
和你的国王弟弟谈谈吧
You'll find he has no wish to challenge the Pope.
他肯定不想和教皇对着干
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Castle is freezing,
城♥堡♥里很冷
and, as I suspected, your hearth's gone cold.
就像我所想的 你的壁炉已经灭了
I'll only be a moment.
我就待一会儿
How long are you going to keep playing this game?
你还要耍这种把戏多久
I don't understand.
我不明白
I told you that we would lead separate lives.
我说了我们得各自生活
And yet, every day or two,
但是 每隔一两天
you come here with something to keep me more comfortable.
你都会带东西过来给我
You don't say anything,
你什么也没说
but I can feel you pressing me to talk.
但我感觉到你在逼我和你说话
You're wrong.
你错了
I don't expect you to talk to me
我不期望你和我说话
or do anything you don't wish to do.
或这做你不想做的任何事
I was thinking, it might be good
我在想 离开城♥堡♥一段时间
to get away from the castle for a while--
对我来说可能比较好
away from the memories.
避开那段回忆
I haven't yet visited our chateau in Chambord.
我还没去过我们的香波城♥堡♥呢
Well, that sounds like a very good idea.
这主意不错
I'll come with you, to make sure you're safe.
我和你一起去 保护你
I prefer to go alone.
我想一个人去
Don't you see, Francis?
你不懂吗 弗朗西斯
If we go together, it will only give you hope.
如果我们一起去 只会给你希望
Hope that things will return to the way they were.
希望一切都能恢复原状
I don't have hope.
我没有希望
I know that I'm a constant reminder of what happened.
我知道你看到我就会有不好的回忆
Additional guards then, to accompany you.
那就多带点侍卫吧 陪你一起去
I'll see to it.
我帮你安排
Your Eminence, I've come to discuss the branded men.
主教大人 我来谈谈那些身有标记的人
The matter is in hand.
正在处理这事
Public notices displaying the brand
告知标记样式的公告
are mounted throughout the area.
已经分发粘贴出去了
My men are there to encourage neighbor
我的人都在鼓励民众
to speak out against neighbor.
互相揭发
Yes, but, as it happens, I'm not convinced
但是 事发突然 我不敢确信
the bodies weren't marked after death.
那些标记是不是死后被标上的
Someone may be deliberately linking the brand with Protestants,
有人可能有意将标记和新教♥徒♥联♥系♥在一起
using it to fan the flames of hate toward them.
利用它来挑起民众对新教♥徒♥的怒火
Yes, come in.
请进
Cardinal, forgive me.
主教大人 请恕罪
But this noble lady has information concerning a traitor,
但这位尊贵的女士似乎发现了叛国者
a man she saw who bears the mark.
看到有人身上有标记
Go on, dear lady, unburden yourself.
说吧 亲爱的女士 畅所欲言
I'm afraid I can only share this under the oath of confession.
很抱歉 说之前我得先忏悔
As you know, the mark is hidden by clothing, so when I saw it,
因为众所周知 标记是藏在衣内的
I'm afraid I was sinning at the time.
所以看到之时 我是有罪的
I will hear your confession myself.
我亲自倾听你的忏悔
May we have the room?
请您配合
Are you sure that he's all right?
你确定他没事吗
The nannies say it's common at this age.
保姆说这么大这样很正常
They just won't settle for days on end.
老是一闹好几天
It goes away in time,
过段时间就好了
all we can do is wait for it to pass.
我们只能等
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表