剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Well, let the nannies relieve you at least.
至少让保姆来帮帮你
Where are they?
她们去哪了
Perhaps it's foolish, but...
这听起来很傻 但是
Oh, I just don't feel comfortable
把他交给别人带
leaving him with someone else.
我觉得很不舒服
Not since the attack on the castle.
不是因为城♥堡♥受袭
Prince Conde has been accused of bearing the brand.
有人举报康德王子身上带有标记
Who has accused him?
谁举报的
I learned the news during confession;
有人向我忏悔 里面提到了
my source must remain secret.
来源不可告知
My penitent is a married lady.
忏悔者是一名已婚女性
So Conde slept with that woman.
所以康德是和那名女性上♥床♥了
Convenient she's coming forward now, isn't it?
出来作证十分简单啊 不是吗
Conde is a good patriot, who's helped the Crown.
康德很爱国 帮了我不少
I struggle to see him as dangerous.
我不信他有问题
I understand your reluctance,
我们明白您的犹豫
but the matter is easily settled.
但要解决此事很简单
My men will bring Prince Conde in,
我的人将康德王子带上来
and we will see if he has the brand or not.
我们现场查看他身上是否带有标记
If he does, he'll hang.
若有 就绞死他
To the carriage at once.
马上去安排我的马车
Your Grace, as the new Captain of the Royal Escort,
陛下 作为皇家护卫队的新队长
I am charged with providing your protection to Chambord.
我来护送您去香波城♥堡♥
Chambord can wait.
不急
Besides you, the only other person who saw the brand
除了你 见过我身上标记的人
was a woman named Josephine.
就只有一个叫约瑟芬的女人
Whom you slept with?
你和她上♥床♥了吗
After you'd been branded?
烙上标记之后
Yes.
对
Uh, why are you taking your spurs?
你拿马刺做什么
My horse is...
我的马...
No, forget your horse.
别管你的马了
You'll be arrested before you've gone half a mile.
没骑出半里你就会被抓起来的
You'll travel in my carriage-- I will take you to Chambord.
你乘我的马车 我带你去香波城♥堡♥
Your home in Conde is the first place they'll look for you.
你在康德的老家肯定是他们第一个查的地方
And if someone finds out we're traveling together,
如果有人发现我们一起出行
Chambord will be the next place they look.
香波城♥堡♥就是他们下一个要查的地方
If only we could get you to your brother, the King of Navarre.
如果能把你送到你哥哥那里就好了 纳瓦拉国王
But the roads along the border will be crawling with Swiss guards.
但边境线上肯定都是瑞士近卫队的人
My brother's not in Navarre.
我哥哥不在纳瓦拉
There's an estate one day's ride south from here.
他在离这里往南一天路程的一处庄园里
It belongs to a friend of Antoine's.
是安托万的一个朋友的
He winters there often.
他经常在那里过冬
If we can get you there,
如果我们能把你送到那里
you can travel to Navarre under his protection.
你就能在他的保护下到纳瓦拉去
Prince Conde.
康德王子
By word of Cardinal Perazzo, we demand you open up.
佩拉索红衣主教的命令 快开门
Quick, to my carriage.
快 上我的马车
It's in the alley, out of sight.
在小巷子里 没人看见
My God, I've missed the way you mix garlic with arsenic.
老天 我真想念你将砒霜碾进蒜泥里的样子
Oh, you'll exhaust yourself flattering me.
你真是不遗余力地在恭维我啊
Death made me lovesick.
死亡让我得了相思病
It's cold there in the dark.
黑暗里太冷了
But you... you are downright toasty.
但你 你真温暖啊
Yes.
是啊
Don't be stingy.
别这么小家子气
Claude's a healthy young woman.
克劳德可是个健康的姑娘
It'll take a lot more to bring her down.
这么点儿可放不倒她
Slowly poisoning her protects me from getting caught.
让她慢慢中毒 我才不会被抓到啊
Is that what this is really about, hmm?
真的是这样吗
Not getting caught?
只因为不被抓到吗
She's our child.
她是我们的孩子
So are the twins.
双胞胎也是
And since I'll be with them for eternity,
我将永远和她们在一起
I take their wish for vengeance into account.
所以要为她们实现复仇心愿啊
Claude was only five when she murdered the twins.
杀了双胞胎时 克劳德才五岁
She didn't know right from wrong.
根本无法明辨是非
God must take these things into consideration.
上帝会考虑这一点的
I don't doubt Claude will go to Heaven.
克劳德一定会上天堂的
And believe me, she'll get more mercy from God than the twins.
相信我 对比双胞胎 上帝会给予她更多慈悲
You've felt their power,
你已经感受过她们的力量了
haven't you, Catherine?
是吗 凯瑟琳
Yes.
是
See, when they decide to take her, it won't be quick.
如果她们决定要她性命 肯定会慢慢折磨
You'll wish you'd done it yourself,
你不会想让她们动手的
and sooner.
你想快点结束吧
Ah, Kenna.
啊 肯娜
With death comes wisdom.
死亡让我恢复理智
What did I ever see in her?
我以前看中了她什么
Well, it was her ass.
屁♥股♥呗
You mentioned it many times.
你说过很多次了
Are you talking to me?
你在和我说话吗
Why would I talk to you?
我为什么要和你说话
You just said something about my ass.
你刚说了什么我的屁♥股♥
Not everything is about your ass, Kenna.
肯娜 不是谁都想要你的屁♥股♥
Move it out of the way.
把你的屁♥股♥挪一边儿去
Oh, dear.
亲爱的
Oh, no.
天
This soup will make you feel better.
这汤会让你感觉好点儿的
Poison?
毒吗
You weren't there, that soup just didn't smell right.
你不在那里 那汤闻起来不对劲
Besides, why is Catherine bringing all of Claude's meals herself?
再说了 为什么凯瑟琳自己给克劳德送饭
And she wiped the blood away from Claude's nose
她还帮克劳德把鼻血给擦了
before the girl could even see it.
免得她自己看到
People do get bloody noses.
人时不时都会流鼻血啊
Yes, just like that Neapolitan count's men,
是啊 就像那些那不勒斯伯爵的人
whom Catherine also poisoned.
凯瑟琳就是这么毒杀了他们
Catherine has been acting odd lately.
凯瑟琳最近怪怪的
But killing her own child?
但她怎么会杀自己的孩子
She lives for her children,
她是为孩子们而活的女人
no matter how she argues with them.
无论她和他们怎么吵都不会变
If you think Claude's in danger,
如果你觉得克劳德有危险
do what I do.
就像我一样
Challenge Catherine to a duel?
和凯瑟琳决斗吗
Gather evidence.
收集证据啦
Test your theory.
检验你的想法
Mary, Queen of France and Scotland.
法国王后及苏格兰女王 玛丽
Prince Louis of Conde
康德王子
and Lady Castleroy.
以及卡斯尔雷夫人
Brother,
弟弟
what a delightful surprise.
真是个惊喜啊
Now, Queen Mary,
玛丽王后
it is a pleasure to finally make your acquaintance.
很高兴终于认识你了
Louis speaks very highly of you.
路易对你评价很高啊
King Antoine, I apologize for us
安托万国王 请原谅我们
dropping in on you unannounced.
未经告知突然造访
Nonsense. You were just announced.
胡说 不是刚刚通报了吗
In fact, as you can see,
而且正如你所见
we're planning a gathering here tonight.
我们今晚正在聚会呢
You'll grant us the privilege of being our guest of honor?
我们能有这个荣幸邀请你当贵宾吗
Uh, we wouldn't want to delay the queen, Antoine.
安托万 我们不能拖王后在这
I was planning on continuing my journey.
我要继续我的行程
Well, not without a rest for your horses, surely?
不让你的马歇一会儿吗
And somewhere to sleep?
你不在这里休息一晚上吗
Oh, come, how often do
来吧 法国王后
the queen of France and the king of Navarre get to meet?
和纳瓦拉国王可不经常见面啊
Grace us with your friendship.
让我们有这个荣幸与王后缔结友谊吧
Allow our two nations to share more than just a border.
这样两国可就不仅仅共享一条边境线而已了
Of course.
当然
I would be honored.
我很荣幸
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表