剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
I won't feel safe until we're aboard that ship
还没上船启航去英格兰
and bound for England. Understandably.
我都觉得不安全 可以理解
Queen Elizabeth's new king consort
伊丽莎白女王的新国王配偶
would be a prize captive for any Frenchman.
对任何法国人来说都是领赏的好俘虏
A fire. It's coming from the village.
着火了 是村里
The girl, Annabelle-- she was still sleeping.
安娜贝尔 那个女孩 她还在睡
Your Majesty, let me go.
陛下 我去吧
If it's the house, this may be an attempt on your life.
如果是那所房♥子 那就是有人试图要你的命
Wait for me here.
在这等我
General, your bravery will not soon be forgotten.
将军 我们不会忘记你的勇敢之举
We owe you a great debt of gratitude.
我们欠你很大一个人情
Cheers!
干杯
Lady Kenna.
肯娜小姐
I trust you enjoyed
我想你昨天在村子里
your evening in the village?
一定玩得很开心吧
I'm sorry?
你说什么
A queen's lady... in a brothel.
王后的侍女 出现在妓院里
So you saw me.
你看见我了
I did.
没错
I heard you were enjoying your victory.
我听说你们在庆祝胜利
That's quite the feat, rescuing all those boys.
救下那些男孩确实是个壮举
Not all of them, I'm afraid.
恐怕我没能救下所有男孩
One of my own men was lost, as well.
我还失去了一个手下
In the efforts to save a very rich boy.
那是为了救一个有钱人家的男孩
I hope it was worth it.
我希望这是值得的
There was a choice to be made,
我需要作出选择
between saving the nobles' sons
是救贵族的儿子
and the common boys.
还是救平民的儿子
Either way, someone would have died.
无论怎么选 都有人会死
And you chose... The money.
而你选择了 财富
And the gratitude of a very powerful man.
以及一位权贵的感激之情
I lost my son two years ago.
两年前我失去了儿子
He was taken captive by enemy forces, and now...
他被敌军俘获了 而现在
I wonder, every day: is he alive or dead?
我每天都在想 他是否还活着
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Don't be.
不用感到抱歉
These things, they provide a level of protection
这些事 能在一定程度上保护我
and I won't apologize
我想要保证我的地位
for assuring my spot above the fray.
而且我也不为此感到羞愧
You're disappointed.
你很失望吧
A lady likes to think
女士总是认为
the protectors of the realm are all willing
那些保护王国的人愿意
to sacrifice themselves for a lofty cause
牺牲自己 为了... 崇高的事业
which has nothing to do with them
而不是为了保护自己
or the people they care about.
或者保护那些他们在乎的人
No.
不
I understand the need for protection.
我了解那种需要被保护的心情
More so than most.
比大多数人更了解
Your husband showed great valor in the raid.
你丈夫在这次营救中表现得很勇敢
I invited him to join us at the...
我邀请他和我们一起来
celebration of my exploits.
庆祝我的胜利
But he mentioned a woman,
但他说有一个女人
someone waiting for him.
在等他
On the road back,
在回去的路上
I watched him peel away into the woods.
我看见他偷偷溜进树林中
I was pleased the woman wasn't you.
我很高兴他要见的女人不是你
Why?
为什么
I may look out for myself, Lady Kenna...
我虽会为自己攫取利益 肯娜小姐
but I don't take things that don't belong to me.
但我不会碰不属于我的东西
And it sounds like you
看起来你
don't belong to anyone.
不属于任何人
Annabelle is dead.
安娜贝拉死了
The priest that performed your wedding
为你们举♥行♥仪式的牧师
has been murdered.
也被杀害了
And every last document signifying your union
而且所有证明你们结合的文件
has been destroyed.
都被毁坏了
It seems that someone is out to erase
看起来有人想要抹去
all evidence of your wedding, Prince Conde.
你婚礼所有的证据 康德王子
They've undone the wedding.
他们想要废除这场婚礼
We can marry again. Find another proxy.
我们可以再次结合 再找一个代理人吧
I'm afraid that's not a decision I can make
恐怕这事我无法决定
without first consulting my queen.
我需要先请示女王陛下
Who would do this?
谁会这么做呢
Why?
又是为什么
An alliance between England
英格兰与法国清教♥徒♥的结盟
and Protestant France threatens many.
威胁到很多人
I would look first to the French Crown
我首先怀疑法国王室
and then to any of Elizabeth's foes abroad.
然后是伊丽莎白的海外敌人
This was a careful choice--
这真是谨慎的一招
killing the marriage while saving me.
废除这场婚姻 但是保全我
Well, only one of you needed to die to sever the contract.
你们两人只要死一个就能断绝婚姻关系
Annabelle is a woman, while you are
安娜贝拉只不过是个女人 而你
brother to the King of Navarre,
却是纳瓦拉国王的兄弟
a Protestant king with ties to England.
一位和英格兰有同盟关系的新教♥徒♥国王
Maybe it wasn't a foe at all, but Elizabeth herself.
也许这根本不是敌人所为 而是伊丽莎白自己
Perhaps she simply
可能她只是
changed her mind about marrying me, and didn't want
后悔嫁给我 又不想杀我
to kill me and risk her alliance with Navarre.
怕破坏与纳瓦拉的同盟关系
If I'm wrong, take me to England.
如果不是这样 那就带我去英格兰吧
I will wed Elizabeth, standing by her side.
我会娶伊丽莎白 在她身旁支持她
I can't do that.
我不能这么做
Even if the Valois didn't set the fire,
就算不是瓦卢瓦皇室放的火
they will find out what I did soon.
他们早晚会发现我做过什么
Marrying Elizabeth is treason.
与伊丽莎白成婚是叛国罪
You said yourself it was a great risk.
你自己也说过这需要冒很大风险
I turned my back on Mary!
我背叛了玛丽
Betrayed my allies in France!
背叛了我法国的盟友
All for Elizabeth!
一切都是为了伊丽莎白
Certainly she owes me something!
她当然对我有所亏欠
I don't think Her Majesty
我想女王陛下
would see it that way.
不会这么想
Word of Conde's involvement
有关康德与激进分子有牵连的消息
with the radicals has spread nicely.
传得很快
But it appears that I underestimated
但是我好像低估了
the sway that Mary
玛丽对你儿子的
still holds over your son.
影响力
I hear Francis is unconvinced of his guilt.
我听说弗朗西斯对给他定罪仍犹豫不决
That doesn't matter anymore.
那事无关紧要了
You won't believe what Conde's done.
你不会相信康德做了什么
Married the Queen of England.
他与英格兰女王成婚了
By proxy.
通过代理人的方式
A girl known to be a member
那女孩据说是
of Elizabeth's inner circle.
伊丽莎白亲信中的一员
A broadsword was found in the bed that they shared.
在他们两的床上找到了一把阔剑
My God.
天呐
How do you know this? There was a fire.
你怎么发现的 发生了一场火灾
She died. Someone was trying to erase all legal proof,
她死了 有人想要抹掉这一切法律证据
but there were witnesses.
但是有目击人看到了
Conde was identified as one of the newlyweds
在一座被租借的贵族的房♥子里
at a borrowed noble's house.
有人认出康德是新郎
Were they successful?
他们成功了吗
Or is Conde now the King of England?
还是说现在康德是英格兰国王了
I don't know.
我不知道
He fled.
他逃走了
If Conde and Elizabeth are married,
如果康德和伊丽莎白成婚
then she has essentially laid claim to France.
那她就有权继承法国了
She'll rally the Protestants here,
她会联合这里的新教♥徒♥
a French king at her side.
找一个跟她一条心的法国国王
I am well aware.
我很清楚
Did you do this, Catherine?
是你做的吗 凯瑟琳
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表