剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
and I won't apologize for it.
我可不会为此道歉
Well, what if I could marry you?
要是我娶你呢
Leith, I'm already married.
利思 我已经结婚了
To a Protestant.
你嫁给了新教♥徒♥
Protestants believe in divorce.
新教♥徒♥承认离婚
Do you really think it's that easy?
你真的觉得会那么容易吗
I can't even get a letter to my husband
我丈夫在牢里受苦的时候
while he suffers in prison.
我连他的一封信都收不到
He couldn't agree if he wanted to.
就算他想离婚也没有办法
Well, an annulment, then.
那就申请婚姻无效
You could do it without his agreement.
这样就不需要他的同意了
You were married in a Catholic ceremony,
你是以天主教婚礼下嫁的
itit could work. Annulments require
会成功的 婚姻无效需要
the consent of the Vatican--
罗马教廷的允许
money, power... We have powerful friends.
还要钱 权 我们有位高权重的朋友
No, Leith. No.
不 利思 不行
Please, I beg of you, let it go.
我求你了 放弃吧
My past life is in ruins,
我的过去已经毁了
and I'm only just now starting to pick up the pieces.
现在我才逐渐振作
So much has been taken from me.
我被夺走了太多东西
Do you know what it feels like
你知道想到那些
to be reminded of what I can never have?
再也不能拥有的东西我有多痛苦吗
You're an honorable, decent man
你是个追求高尚正派生活的
who seeks an honorable, decent life.
可敬的 正派的男人
It's why I've always loved you.
所以我才一直爱你
But all I can offer you is me.
但我能给你的只有我自己
And you're enough.
有你就够了
I'm sorry.
对不起
We never even made it out of France.
我们都没走出法国
Ridley led us as far as Le Havre.
雷德利领我们到了勒阿弗尔
We'd taken rooms at an inn.
我们住在了一家酒馆里
Ridley got in on a game of Three Card Brag.
雷德利跑去打牌
In the morning, I found his body
到了早上 我在酒馆外的小巷里
in an alley outside the tavern.
发现了他的尸体
By then, the letters were gone.
那时候信就已经不见了
A victim of common thieves?
可能是寻常的盗窃杀人吗
A card game gone wrong?
打牌的纠纷
Port towns are thick with dodgy characters.
海港城镇有很多机敏的人
They're also hubs for espionage.
也是叛国者的聚集处
We did our best to appear inconspicuous,
我们尽力让自己不那么显眼
but to a trained eye, a royal operative is easily made.
但对受过训练的人来说 皇室的人很容易分辨
I think Ridley was killed deliberately.
我认为雷德利是被谋杀的
That there were spies amongst us that night.
那晚 我们之中有间谍
Then I need you to find out who they answer to:
那我需要查出他们幕后的人是谁
England, France, or someone else.
英格兰 法国还是别人
Yes, Lord Conde.
遵命 康德大人
I hear you're leaving us.
我听说你要离开
What business do you have in the north?
你去北方有什么事
It's a neglected part of your realm.
那是你的王国中被忽略的地带
And on the way, I'm going to check in
路上我要去查看一下
on a corrupt deputy who I've long owed a visit.
久疏问候的腐♥败♥领主
I worry that may not be the only reason for your sudden departure.
我担心的是那不是你突然离开的唯一原因
Careful, brother.
小心点 哥哥
Today may not be the day to embark on a long and dangerous journey.
今天可能不适合开始危险的长途旅程
And why is that?
为什么这么说
Well, if you're looking for a fight,
如果你想找人打架的话
you'll surely find one.
你绝对能如愿以偿
Is that what you're doing?
你真想要那么做吗
To lose a wife is a difficult thing.
失去妻子是件很痛苦的事
As you well know, from the look of you.
从你的表情可以看出 你很了解这种感觉
I suppose Conde's relishing the distance between you
我想康德正利用你和玛丽的距离
to further his romantic agenda with Mary.
来获取玛丽的芳心
Mary's smarter than that.
玛丽没那么傻
She's given Conde a wide berth.
她对康德敬而远之
When I return,
我回来的时候
see that a drink is waiting for me, won't you?
我们俩一起喝一杯 好吗
Did you honestly think that you could get away with it?
你难道真的以为你可以就此摆脱吗
She knows.
她知道了
My mother knows.
我母亲知道了
Perhaps I was delusional for believing
之前我还妄想相信
that you might exercise restraint
你会谨慎行事
or possibly even reconsider taking Conde into your bed.
或者可能重新考虑和康德上♥床♥的事
Is this happy news? You look relieved.
这对你是好消息吗 你看起来松了口气
Of course not.
当然不是
I begged you for discretion.
我请求你小心行事
I'm sorry, Francis.
我很抱歉 弗朗西斯
And now I am lying for you,
为了保护你 现在我还要为你撒谎
lying even to my brother,
甚至对我哥哥撒谎
protecting you as you take comfort in the arms of another.
而你正从另一个男人那里寻求安慰
This is not what I wanted.
这不是我想要的
I only wanted to find... Happiness.
我只是想要找到... 幸福
I know.
我知道
Your happiness.
你的幸福
But I don't know how much longer
但我不知道我还能
I can maintain this charade.
帮你遮掩多久
I made you a promise,
我给了你承诺
and it's one I won't break.
我不会违反那个诺言
You are free to be with Conde.
你可以和康德在一起
But I can't control my mother's appetite for vengeance.
但我无法控制我母亲的复仇欲望
We need to leave for Scotland.
我们需要离开前往苏格兰
Right now. Today. How?
现在 今天 怎么去
Catherine will have spies watching my every move.
凯瑟琳安排了间谍监视我的一举一动
There's no time to waste.
不能再浪费时间了
If Francis doesn't have your letters,
就算弗朗西斯没拿到你的信件
that doesn't mean he won't, and soon.
那不意味他不会发现 他很快就会发现的
We'll be found out, by him or somebody else.
我们早晚会被他或者其他人发现的
Louis, don't you see? I'm scared.
路易斯 难道你没看出来吗 我很害怕
I made a choice,
我做了选择
and I thought I had the strength to face the risks head-on.
以为自己有勇气面对随之而来的风险
But our plans are crumbling around us.
但是我们的计划正在逐一失败
So we do nothing?
难道我们什么都不做
We wait until what? Until Francis knows?
我们要等到何时 等到弗朗西斯发现
Until we're discovered
还是要等到我们被发现
and it's too late to run for our lives, Mary?
等到我们已经来不及逃命 玛丽
Run where?
逃到哪里去呢
Ridley's man McNabb is certain
雷德利的手下麦克纳布很确信
that a spy took my letters.
是间谍拿走了我的信件
Francis doesn't have them.
弗朗西斯没有拿到
If the spy is English and not French,
如果那个间谍是英格兰人而不是法国人
then Elizabeth will be bolstering her troops in Scotland.
那么伊丽莎白将会在苏格兰加强兵力
Without intelligence,
如果得不到情报
solid intelligence, we would be sailing right into an ambush.
可靠的情报 我们可能会步入埋伏
It's too late for me,
对我来说已经太迟了
but your name isn't on those letters.
但是你的名字没有出现在那些信件上
If we end our mission now, I can still save you.
如果我们现在终止计划 我还可以救你
There may still be a way.
也许还有一个办法
I have an English contact,
我有一个英格兰联络人
a high-ranking negotiator.
一位高级谈判代表
He serves Elizabeth in France
他在法国 法国国外以及苏格兰
and abroad... and Scotland.
效力于伊丽莎白
He might have information
他也许知道
about England's military strategy there.
伊丽莎白在苏格兰的军事战略
Who?
谁
His name's Lord Burgess.
他的名字是伯吉斯
He was sent here to negotiate a marriage alliance
他被派到这里来商定一桩联姻事宜
between Queen Elizabeth...
伊丽莎白女王和
...and me.
我的联姻
You?
你
I've been taking secret meetings with him
最近我一直在和他秘密会面
as recently as this morning.
今早还见过一次
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表