剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Well, not here. But he said he was summoned to court,
不是这里 但他说他被召回宫了
and then he received a message,
接着他又接到了一个消息
read it and turned back around.
然后又掉头走了
Which means someone told him to lie.
也就是说有人让他撒谎了
To pretend he was farther away than he is. By two days.
让他假装还离城♥堡♥很远 两天
Enough time to see whether the king will live or die.
足够观察国王会不会活下来
If he dies,
如果他死了
Catherine will take power,
凯瑟琳就将掌权
she'll stop us.
她会阻止我们
If he lives,
如果他活下来了
Francis will most likely do the same.
弗朗西斯很可能也会阻止我们
This is Narcisse's doing.
肯定是纳西斯的主意
Tell the guards to fetch Narcisse
让卫兵抓住纳西斯
and drag him to the dungeons.
关去地牢
I will tear him in half for this.
我要好好折磨他
Why? Did Catherine make you to do this?
为什么 是凯瑟琳让你这么做的吗
I'm so sorry. I'm her child!
我很抱歉 我是她的孩子
I'm doing this for her other child,
我是为了她的另一个孩子这么做的
your brother, the king.
也就是你的弟弟 国王
He's gravely ill.
他病得很重
I... I don't understand.
我不明白
Your friend, Nostradamus, had a vision.
你的朋友 诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥曾经预见过
Mary's return to court
玛丽回到宫廷
would cost Catherine her firstborn.
会害死凯瑟琳的第一个孩子
We all thought that meant Francis,
我们都以为那是弗朗西斯
but you were her firstborn.
但其实你才是她的长女
To those who of us who believe in such magic,
对于相信他预言的人来说
your death satisfied the fates.
你的死才是正确的命运
Do you believe in such magic?
你相信他的能力吗
Yes.
是的
So do I.
我也相信
If not, the Devil take my soul.
如果并非如此 我的灵魂就将堕入地狱
You saved her from so much suffering in her future.
你拯救了她 否则她将来还会有许多磨难
Francis, I am sending French forces to Scotland.
弗朗西斯 我要将法国的军队派去苏格兰
I'm sorry, but it's the only way.
我很抱歉 但这是唯一的办法
I know you can't hear me,
我知道你听不到我说话
but I wish, if you could, that you would understand.
但我希望 如果你能听见的话 你会理解我
I hope that you would forgive me my choice.
希望你能原谅我的选择
I have forgiven you for yours.
我已经原谅了你的抉择
I know that you never meant for any harm to come to me.
我知道你从不想让我受到伤害
I remember when I couldn't be this close to you
我还记得我之前无法触碰你
or even hear the sound of your breath.
甚至无法忍♥受你的呼吸声
I cling to that sound now.
但我现在只能依靠你的呼吸
I don't want it to end.
我不想失去你的呼吸
Francis?
弗朗西斯
Catherine!
凯瑟琳
He's regained consciousness.
他恢复意识了
Apparently, he's upright, and he's even speaking.
显然 他起来了 甚至说话了
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
I'm so relieved.
真是松了口气
Mary, what about Scotland?
玛丽 那苏格兰呢
Will you still be going?
你还会去吗
Are you sending men?
还派人去吗
That is for Francis to decide.
那个弗朗西斯说了算
You should know that I informed him of your plan
你要知道我已经告诉他你计划
to send his men to your country.
派他的人去你的国家了
He already knew, of course,
当然 他也已经知道了
that you were willing to betray and abandon him.
你想背叛并且抛弃他
Francis, thank God.
弗朗西斯 谢天谢地
The fever's broken.
烧退了
Doctors say I'll be on my feet soon.
医生说我马上就能下床了
My mother's told me about the crisis in Scotland.
我母亲告诉我苏格兰的危机了
I need to explain. No, there's no need.
你听我解释 没这个必要
I've already made my decision.
我已经做出了决定
And it's final.
最终决定
I have ordered 2,000 French troops to sail to Scotland...
我已命令两千法国♥军♥队出海前往苏格兰
Francis!
弗朗西斯
...to defend your supporters.
去保护支持你的人
You can't! I have faith
不能这样 我坚信
that France can withstand
法国可以承受
the temporary absence of troops
暂时缺少兵力
as well as the cost in gold to send them.
以及派遣军队过去所需的花费
Let our enemies observe this display of French power.
让我们的敌人见识一下法国的实力
Why would you do this after such a betrayal?
她都背叛你了 你为什么还这样
I said my decision was final.
我说了我作出了最终决定
Leave us, Mother.
让我们单独待一会儿 母亲
I am grateful... but I have to ask
我很感激 但我也得
the same question. Why?
问同样的问题 为什么
You mean why, when you were about to leave France?
你是指为什么在你即将离开法国之时
To turn your back on the country that sheltered you as a child
在你背叛从小就保护你的国家
and abandon the crown you were given?
抛弃你的王冠还有我这个丈夫时
And me, the husband you swore an oath to?
我却仍然帮你吗
Yes.
对
Because my country made yours a promise,
因为我的国家对你的国家做出过承诺
that's why.
这就是原因
France and Scotland are allies.
法国和苏格兰是同盟
We are both stronger when we honor our promises.
我们继续做盟友 彼此才能更强大
Unlike your wife, you mean.
你是指没把我当妻子考虑吗
Make of that what you will,
你怎么想随便你
but I have been given a second chance at life,
但我重获新生
and I intend to live it more wisely.
我想更明智地去生活
So the next time I'm staring at death, I can have no regrets.
这样下次我再面对死亡时 不至于有所悔恨
And do you regret marrying me?
你后悔跟我成婚吗
I think you should leave.
你该走了
Leave this room?
离开这间屋子
Or leave France?
还是离开法国
That's up to you.
你自己选择吧
You got what you wanted--
你想要的已经得到了
your freedom, your country's salvation.
你自♥由♥了 你的国家得救了
Just don't expect a fond farewell from me.
所以就不要再奢求跟我好聚好散了
Or my trust.
或者我的信任
Ever again.
再也不会有了
Could the driver have taken a longer way back to the castle?
马夫回城♥堡♥是绕远路了吗
And was there a single kingsguard errand
你是不是还有一件禁卫军差事
you left unfinished?
没做完啊
You should thank me for giving you time to sober up.
你该谢谢我给你时间清醒过来
I wanted my mother to see me drunk, you idiot.
我就想让我母亲看到我喝醉 笨蛋
Claude. Hello, Leith.
克劳德 你好 利思
Lady Kenna.
肯娜小姐
I was so sorry to hear about your brother.
你哥哥的事我很遗憾
But you must be so relieved now that he's awake.
但他醒过来了你一定松了口气吧
Awake? What are you on about?
醒过来 你在说什么
Well, Francis.
弗朗西斯啊
He was so ill, and...
他之前病得那么重...
You didn't know.
你不知道啊
How long was he ill?
他病了多久
He fell unconscious the night before last, and...
他前晚陷入了昏迷 然后...
Well, I'm sure someone was supposed to tell you.
我还以为肯定会有人告诉你呢
Just not me.
没想到是我
Please save your rage for after I leave.
等我走了你再发火吧
You kept me away from the castle purposely, didn't you?
你故意不让我接近城♥堡♥的对吧
So I didn't make a family crisis worse than it already was.
好不让我把家族危机搞得更糟
Well, don't be so stoic.
别忍♥着不说了
This isn't a military tribunal.
这又不是军事法庭
Why do they treat me like a child?
他们为什么把我当小孩子
Like a problem that needs to be managed.
把我当成一个需要处理的问题
You tell me.
你说呢
I get into trouble.
我常惹麻烦
I go for the wrong men.
我会喜欢上错误的人
I suppose you could argue
你也应该知道
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表