剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on Reign...
《女王》前情提要
Do you love her more than us?
你是不是爱她胜过爱我们
Do you, Mother?
是吗 母亲
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
You cannot stay at court.
你不能留在宫里
Narcisse has nothing on either of you, not any more.
纳西斯手上没有你们的把柄 再也没有了
Run him through for treason against his king.
判他对君不忠之罪
Assassins managed to enter the castle.
有刺客想进入城♥堡♥
Protestant assassins? Tell me
新教刺客吗 告诉我
we didn't fund an assassination on our king!
我们没有资助刺杀国王的行动
They said that you were untouched.
他们说你毫发未损
I lied.
我说谎了
I was raped.
我被强♥奸♥了
This is my fault.
这件事都是我的错
Find the men who did this to me and kill them.
找到对我犯下罪行的人 然后杀了他们
Take as many as the dungeon can hold.
把地牢塞满
Leave the rest chained up outside
其余人就锁在外面
till we can find a place for them.
直到我们找到空牢房♥
All the roads are sealed off.
所有道路都封锁了
These men were caught trying to flee.
我们发现这些人要逃跑
What of the man called Severin?
叫塞弗林的男子呢
His lands are deserted
他遗弃了领地
but I'm having them watched day and night.
但我派人整日整夜地监视着
Who saw him? Who heard him called by name?
谁看见了他 谁听见了他的名字
One of the guards.
一名守卫
I'll question him. Maybe he knows something else.
我去审问他 也许他知道别的事
No, I already did. The one name was all that he overheard.
不 我已经问过了 他只听到了这个名字
Move along.
快走
Question everyone and anyone who might know this man Severin.
审问一切可能知道这个塞弗林的人
Use any means necessary--
使用任何必要手段
the rack, the wheel, I don't care.
拷问台 分♥裂♥刑车 我不在乎
Francis,
弗朗西斯
you seem shaken, but they failed.
你看起来受惊了 但他们失败了
You're all right.
你没事
Mary is all right.
玛丽没事
There is nothing small about an attack on the king.
袭击国王可不是小事
Of course.
当然啦
What about Narcisse? Did you get to him?
纳西斯呢 你找到他了吗
No. No, he disappeared.
没有 他消失了
But I will find him.
但我会找到他
Condé. I was going to visit my brother in Navarre,
康德 我本来打算去纳瓦拉拜访我哥哥
but I turned back as soon as I heard the news.
但我一听到消息就赶了回来
Where's Mary?
玛丽呢
She's fine-- getting some much-needed rest.
她没事 正在休息
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Francis, you must know my loyalty lies with you.
弗朗西斯 你肯定知道我是效忠你的
I do. But you're also a Protestant.
我知道 但你也是个新教♥徒♥
You know the leader of this movement.
你认识这次行动的领头人
If he is behind this, he will be found and hanged.
如果他是幕后主使 我会找到他 绞死他
And if he wasn't, he needs to cooperate,
如果他不是 就积极配合
help us find the conspirators.
帮我们找到反叛者
I'll try to find him.
我会尽量找到他
What's Mary doing here?
玛丽在这里干什么
She's looking for her rapist.
她在找强♥奸♥她的人
And if you don't catch him, that's what she'll be doing
如果你没抓住他 她就会
for the rest of her life--
找上一辈子
in every room and in every crowd.
找遍每一间房♥子和每一处人群
Mary...
玛丽
I'm sorry.
对不起
Please come inside.
进去吧
He's not here.
他不在这里
But all of these men will be questioned
但这些人都将受到审问
and one of them will lead us to him.
其中的一个会带领我们找到他
And the other men, too.
另一个也不在
The ones who stood there
那个站在旁边的人
and would have done the same to me, or worse.
他本可能对我做出同样的事 甚至更糟糕
Yes.
是的
Mary, it would be foolish of me to ask you
玛丽 如果我要让你别想这件事
to try not to think about it,
那我就太愚蠢了
but I urge you to get some rest.
但我劝你休息会儿
I can't close my eyes without seeing them.
我一闭上眼睛就能看到他们
And the next hours are crucial--
接下来的几个小时至关重要
every minute that passes makes their capture less likely.
逝去的每一分钟都让追捕到他们更为艰难
They won't get away. I will find the men responsible.
他们逃不了的 我会找到强♥奸♥犯
They could be miles away by now.
他们现在可能已经逃出好几英里了
It doesn't matter where they are, Mary,
他们在哪里都没关系 玛丽
I will hunt them to the ends of the earth.
我会追逐他们到天涯海角
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
Morning Mass. Come with me.
晨间弥撒 和我一起吧
Greer, I go to services now, not Mass.
葛瑞尔 我改做礼拜了 不做弥撒
After all that's happened?
发生了这些事你还这样吗
It was the act of a small group of violent radicals.
这只是一小部分暴♥力♥激进分子的错
You gave money and they used it to fund their crimes.
你给了他们钱帮助他们犯下此等罪行
I gave money for a school.
我捐钱是为了建学校
What difference does it make?
这有什么差别
If your involvement comes to light,
如果被人知道你参与了
you will hang for treason.
你就会因叛国罪被绞死
They tried to kill our king.
他们可是想刺杀我们的国王啊
You must separate yourself from this faith
你必须改变信仰
and you must do it immediately.
立刻 马上
I can't do that.
我做不到
You are going down a dangerous path
你正在走上一条不归路
and you are dragging me with you.
而且还拉着我一起
I beg of you:
我求你了
change course.
回头吧
What can I do for you?
你要我做什么吗
Are you cold?
你冷吗
I'll fetch you a blanket.
我给你拿条毯子
I should have known those weren't our guards.
我早该知道那些不是我们的卫兵
Mary, you were startled in the dead of night.
玛丽 你那天晚上受惊了
There were three armed men against you.
只身对抗三个全副武装的男人
Please don't torment yourself.
别再折磨你自己了
I'm so sorry that this happened.
发生这事我很痛心
That my choices brought this violence into our home.
是我错误的抉择才引狼入室
Don't blame yourself for the actions of evil people.
别因为恶人的行为责怪你自己
We've disagreed about tolerance, but
我们在宗教宽容上有分歧
you were just doing what you believed was right,
但你只是在做自己认为正确的事
what you thought was best for France.
你认为对法国最有利的事
No.
不
I wasn't doing what I believed was right
我并非在做我所认为正确的事
or what I thought was best.
或者我认为最有利的事
I made choices...
我所做的抉择
under pressure from another.
是迫于另一件事的压力
I was being blackmailed.
我被敲诈了
Blackmailed? For what?
敲诈 以什么理由
I killed my father at the joust.
是我在骑术格斗中杀了父亲
He was a threat to France, to you.
那时 他对法国 对你 都是个威胁
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
It was regicide.
我弑君了
Francis, who found out the truth?
弗朗西斯 是谁知道了真♥相♥
Narcisse.
纳西斯
All the hard-line choices
所有偏心天主教的
favoring Catholics,
强硬举措
all the violence that you allowed...
你所默许的所有暴行...
Why didn't you tell me what he was doing to you?
你为什么不告诉我他的所作所为
Because if it ever came to light...
因为如果此事曝光
...you needed to be able to deny
你还可以问心无愧地说
any knowledge or involvement--
你完全没有参与 对此毫不知情
I couldn't let you be implicated for what I did.
我不能让我自己的过错牵扯到你
I kept thinking that I'd find a way out,
我一直在思考要怎么摆脱
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表