剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
why would Conde announce that he's coming for us?
但为什么康德要让人跟我报信
Perhaps he means to intimidate us.
也许他想恐吓我们
Maybe he hopes
也许他希望
to demoralize the soldiers we have into deserting.
挫败我们的士气
Order General Renaude and his army to return to the castle.
让雷诺德将军的军队回城♥堡♥
We'll need as many men as we can get.
我们需要尽可能多的人手
And send messengers to Spain.
给西班牙送信
Tell King Philip to send troops immediately.
让菲利普国王迅速派遣军队
We have an uprising to crush.
我们要镇♥压♥叛乱
This is it?
这里吗
I confess, when you said you had a fun surprise planned,
说实话 你说有个有趣的惊喜
an hour-long ride to the middle of nowhere
可坐一个小时车来荒郊野地
was not what I had in mind.
可不在我的想象范围内
I brought you here to give you a present.
我把你带到这是想送你件礼物
It can't be.
不会吧
Arion?
艾瑞安
He was the finest Andalusian in all of France.
它是全法国最好的安达卢西亚马
Many lords wanted him, but I outbid them all.
很多贵族都想要 最后我把它买♥♥了下来
You know, back then, my lands
你知道吗 原来我的领地
stretched from Rouen all the way down to the coast.
从鲁昂一直延伸到海岸
Arion and I would ride all day,
我和艾瑞安会在领地里驰骋
knowing that everything we surveyed was ours.
目之所及全都属于我们
I thought him lost,
我失去了领地
dead, when my lands were taken
财产被没收 我还以为失去他了
and my property sacked.
或者他已经被人杀了
How?
你怎么找到的
Well, I may be cooped up in a castle.
我也许被禁锢在一座城♥堡♥里
Never forget, my reach is far.
但别忘了 我的势力范围可不止如此
Think of this as a gesture
把这当作
of my continued appreciation for your faithfulness.
我对你忠诚的谢礼吧
You do not need incentives to ensure my loyalty.
你不必用这些小恩小惠来确保我的忠诚
Surely by now I've proven that you can trust me.
想必我已经向你证明我是可信的
I want to believe that.
我也想相信你
Then do.
那就信吧
Your Majesty, the king has ordered
陛下 国王有令
all members of the royal family return to the castle at once.
所有皇室成员马上回城♥堡♥
What's happened? I don't know.
发生什么事了 我不知道
I was only told that your safety could be at risk.
我只知道您可能有危险
I knew it was a matter of time before
我就知道康德迟早会
Conde showed his true colors.
原形毕露
I should have poisoned him when I had the chance!
我就该找机会毒死他
A few weeks ago, he was running for his life.
几周前 他还在逃命
Must we take his threat seriously?
我们一定要把他的威胁当回事吗
I'm afraid we must.
恐怕是的
We're consolidating the troops we have at the castle,
我们已经联合了城♥堡♥的守卫
and reinforcements from Spain
和几天内就会抵达的
should be arriving within days.
西班牙援兵
The royal family will be evacuated.
皇室成员将被疏散
For your safety, you will be scattered,
出于安全考虑 你们将被
and sent abroad to wait out the coup.
分别送出国 直到政♥变♥结束
Take only what you need.
只带必需品
God willing, we'll be home soon.
但愿我们很快就能回家
This is all your fault.
这全都是你的错
We're all thinking it.
我们都这么想
Before you go,
等等
I want John to have something.
我有东西要给约翰
This was mine when I was a babe.
这是我还是个婴儿时候用过的
My mother says that it should be passed on to my royal heir.
母亲说我应当把它传给我的合法继承人
I know that John will never be king,
我知道约翰永远当不了国王
but he should know who his father was,
但他应该知道他父亲是谁
and that I claimed him to the world as my own.
知道我在全世界面前承认了他
If anything were to happen, tell him every day
如果发生了任何意外 记得每天告诉他
how much his father loved him.
他父亲有多么爱他
I will, I promise.
我会的 我保证
Be safe.
保重
I won't be needing a teary farewell,
就不用跟我依依惜别了
as I'm staying in the castle as long as you are.
只要你还在城♥堡♥ 我就留在这
Your younger sister and brothers are safely abroad.
你的妹妹和弟弟们已经安全抵达国外
My only concern now is you.
我现在唯一关心的就是你
Perhaps I should stay, as well.
也许我也应该留下来
That's not a good idea.
这不是个好主意
I could be of help.
我也许能帮上忙
Our differences aside... It's not that.
尽管我们意见不同 不是因为这个
I failed to protect you once before.
我曾经没能保护好你
If anything were to happen to you,
如果你再出什么事
I would never be able to live with myself.
我将永远无法原谅自己
Very well.
好吧
I'll do as you ask.
我会照你说的做
I'll leave at first light.
天一亮就出发
General Renaude. Is something the matter?
雷诺德将军 出什么事了吗
Your Majesty, thank goodness we found you.
陛下 谢天谢地我们终于找到你了
The path ahead is crawling with Conde's men.
前面的路全是康德的人
It's not safe.
这条路不安全
I'm headed to the castle, as the king commanded.
我正应国王之命前往城♥堡♥
But my men could guide you to another route.
但我的人会带您走另一条路
You'll be safe in their charge.
在他们的保护下您会很安全
Very well.
好
I'll send word to Lord Conde
我会告诉康德伯爵
that we've captured the queen.
我们抓住了王后
Before the horses are rested and we continue on our way,
在马儿休息好我们继续赶路之前
I wanted to be sure that
我想确认一下
we weren't trading one unsafe route for another.
我们是不是拐上了另一条危险的路
When you saw Conde's men, where were they headed?
你们看到康德的人时 他们在朝哪儿走
One of our scouts saw Lord Conde
我们的一个侦察兵看到康德伯爵
leading a company across the River Road
正带队从圣塞拉菲那修道院方向
from the direction of St. Serafina's Abbey.
穿过河滨大道
Then they were headed east.
所以他们是向东去了
Yes.
没错
But Conde was last sighted in Toulouse,
但康德最后一次被看到是在图卢兹
which is east of St. Serafina's.
也就是圣塞拉菲那的东边
If he was approaching our last position,
如果他要去我们刚经过的地方
he would have been heading west, wouldn't he?
那他应该是在往西走不是吗
Perhaps the scout was confused.
也许是侦察兵没搞清楚状况
You also seem confused.
你看起来也没搞清楚状况
Or is it something else?
还是有别的原因
Order your guards to stand down.
叫你的卫兵后退
If you come with us,
如果你跟我们走
Lord Conde says no harm will come to you.
康德大人说过不会伤害您的
Bash.
巴斯
Damn.
该死
Oh, you're bleeding.
你流血了
Let me help.
让我帮你
I'm... I'm all right.
我...我没事
You're used to taking care of yourself, aren't you?
你已经习惯了自己照顾自己 不是吗
You don't need anyone telling you what's in your future.
你不需要任何人告诉你未来有什么
Or who.
有谁
I saw your face
在我描绘我们俩的未来的时候
when I described our future together.
我看见你脸上的表情
It's not that I don't wish to be with you...
不是因为我不想和你在一起
No need to explain.
不用解释了
Destiny can feel like a burden.
命运就像是一种负担
A yoke, as if we have no role to play,
像枷锁 仿佛我们不再有自己的使命
no choices of our own to make.
自己的决定
That's not how it works.
不是这样的
I've seen a likely path ahead,
我能看到未来的某一种可能
not the only path.
而不是唯一可能
I suppose I should be grateful
我想我应该庆幸
you've seen any path at all,
面临如此艰难困境
given the threats we face.
你还能看见出路
Thank you for explaining yourself.
谢谢你愿意对我袒露心声
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表