剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Mary, I love you.
玛丽 我爱你
You do know that, no matter what I've done.
你知道这点 无论我做了什么
What's happened?
发生什么了
Nothing.
什么也没有
It's just the season.
只是到节日了
Makes one take stock of the year.
来想想一年发生的事
Well, then, let's enjoy the season.
那么让我们享受节日吧
Shall we get ready for the feast together?
我们能一起准备宴会吗
There are a few things I have to take care of first.
还有些事我得先去做完
But don't worry.
但别担心
All is well.
一切都很好
All right then.
好吧
Mary, wait a minute-- I know you're still angry but...
玛丽 等等 我知道你还没消气但...
let me look at you.
让我看看你
Enough?
看够了
Not nearly.
远远不够
Presents for the servants.
仆人们也有礼物
How progressive.
真不错啊
You have no idea.
你毫不知情
Oh, I'm afraid I do.
恐怕我知道
The engagement will be announced tonight, will it not?
订婚今晚就会宣布 对吧
The plan to mix your blood line with Protestants. Bourbons.
将新教混入你们的血脉的计划 波旁家族
I did what I could to stop it. I heard.
我竭尽一切来阻止 我听说了
Stay away from my daughter.
离我女儿远点
You cannot support this engagement.
你不能支持这场订婚
Do I look pleased? But I am not king.
我看起来很开心吗 但我不是国王
Pity. You would have made a good one.
真可惜 本可以有更好的姻缘的
To what might have been.
敬可能发生的一切
Have you seen Francis?
见到弗朗西斯了吗
Bash said they'd gone into town.
巴斯说他们进城去了
The Vatican heard rumors of the engagement,
罗马教廷听到订婚的传闻了
so Francis is doing his best to smooth things over.
弗朗西斯尽一切努力缓和矛盾去了
So that's where he went.
所以他去那了
I'm amazed to hear Francis approved the engagement.
我很诧异听到弗朗西斯同意了订婚
So was I.
我也是
I'm proud of him.
我为他而骄傲
It's too quiet, too calm.
太安静 太平静了
Mary, it's peace...
玛丽 这是和平
hard-earned, after all the strife.
风浪过后来之不易的和平
Can't help but wonder how long it'll last.
让我忍♥不住想能持续多久
You are such a lovely dancer.
你跳得真棒
We've fallen in step with each other,
我们跟着对方的步伐舞动
but someone must lead the way, and you're good at that.
但总得有人领舞 你做得很好
And I trust you.
而且我相信你
Otherwise, I wouldn't have married you.
要不然我就不会嫁给你了
Are you considering converting?
你在考虑改变信仰吗
I am.
是啊
I think it's better for your children, for our home,
我觉得这样对我们的孩子我们的家都好
if we are united, even if the country is divided.
我们团结一致 即使我们的国家四分五裂
I think we should leave.
我觉得我们该走了
No one heard us.
没人听到我们说话
I want to take you home
我想带你回家
and add to our undivided family.
让你融入我们团结一致的家庭里
Wheat and mill over here,
小麦和石磨在这儿
dried meats there,
肉干在那儿
woolens and tools round that corner.
毛织品和工具在那个角落
Is that everything?
所有东西都在这儿了吗
From this round of supplies.
这批都在
Then go back to court and pick up the next.
回宫廷 再拿下一批吧
Mind the blood-- we'll need the uniform. Hurry now!
注意别沾上血 我们要衣服 快点
Let's get to the carriage!
上马车
Hurry! Hurry!
快点 快点
I'm going to announce your engagement.
我要宣布你的婚讯了
Well, where's Francis? Why isn't he here?
弗朗西斯在哪 他为什么不在这儿
He's gone with Bash to soothe relations with the Vatican.
他和巴斯一起去缓和与罗马教廷的关系了
Well, shouldn't we wait?
那我们是不是该等一等
Do you think he'll change his mind?
你觉得他会改变主意吗
I don't think so, not this time.
我觉得不会 这次不会
I know that you've lost faith in him,
我知道你对他失去信心了
and I told him that I had, too,
我也和他说过我也不相信他了
but the truth is
但事实是
I love him,
我爱他
and no matter what he does, I believe in him.
不管他做了什么 我都相信他
They say that marriage is like a promise,
他们说婚姻就好似承诺
and it is that,
就是这样
but the best ones are based on certainty.
但最好的婚姻基于稳定
An inexplicable faith in someone else.
对某人有着不可思议的信任
Ladies and Gentlemen of the court,
宫廷里的女士们先生们
I have an announcement to make.
我有件事要宣布
With the king's blessing,
带着国王的祝福
it is my honor to announce the engagement of his beloved sister,
我很荣幸在这里宣布他亲爱的妹妹
the Princess Claude, to Louis, the Prince of Conde.
克劳德公主要和康德王子路易斯订婚了
Their union will be eternal,
他们的结合将永垂不朽
and their love unbreakable.
他们的爱至死不渝
Wish them well.
祝福他们
Short and sweet.
简单明了
Like forcing food down a duck's throat
就跟填鸭子似的
to make fois gras.
急着做鹅肝酱
One can barely hear the sound of people choking on the news.
几乎可以听到人们被消息噎到的声音
Lord Montgomery.
蒙戈马利伯爵
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗
Yes.
知道
What do you want with me?
你想怎么样
Have you come here to free me?
你是来放我自♥由♥的吗
I'm sorry that you've been imprisoned
很抱歉关了你
for so many months,
好几个月
but it's not your freedom I'm here for.
但我不是来放你自♥由♥的
It's mine.
是来解放自己的
Where's Reynaud?
雷诺德呢
I thought he was driving.
应该是他驾车吧
Reynaud's back at the village with a girl.
雷诺德带着个姑娘回村里了
Giving her more than a blanket to keep her warm, I expect.
可能带她去暖暖床吧
Are you ready to kill a king?
你准备好谋杀国王了吗
I'm leaving tonight.
我今晚就走
Follow tomorrow with the carriage and my things.
行李什么的明天走
Give this to Queen Mary,
把这个给玛丽王后
but not until tomorrow. Do you understand?
明天再给 懂了吗
It isn't urgent? It's urgent that I get some distance from her.
不是很紧急吗 我和她保持距离比较紧急
This says I killed the king.
这上面写我杀了国王
I was already pardoned for this.
但我已经被赦免了
This grants you my pardon, as I am now king,
这是我对你的赦免 我是现任国王
but it requires your confession.
但需要你的忏悔
You said Narcisse had you kidnapped.
你说纳西斯绑♥架♥了你
Surely, he must have visited you,
他肯定来见过你
talked with you.
和你谈过了
Do you know why you were kidnapped?
你知道他为什么绑♥架♥你吗
No.
不知道
Narcisse said you had conversations about who really killed the king.
纳西斯说你与真正杀了国王的人联♥系♥过
It says right there I did.
这上面说就是我♥干♥的
He's lying. I don't know why he took me.
他在说谎 我不知道他为什么抓我
I didn't ask.
我没问
He knows.
他知道的
I don't know anything.
我什么都不知道
And I don't care.
我也不在乎
I don't care how kings become kings.
不在乎国王是怎么上位的
I hated your father, too.
我也恨你的父亲
Guards, what's happening? What's wrong?
卫兵 怎么了 发生了什么事
An intruder was seen outside the portcullis.
大门外发现了入侵者
We're just checking on, Your Majesty.
我们在检查 陛下
Call for help, and I will slit your Catholic throat.
再喊一声我就割破你的喉咙
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表