剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
But doing it out here in the open?
但光天化日之下这样
What were you thinking?
你们在想什么
What was that?
那是什么
Nothing, my lady.
没什么 小姐
Give it.
给我
It's a journal.
是本日记
A chambermaid found it in the laundry months ago.
几个月前一个女仆在洗衣房♥发现了这个
We would have returned it,
我们本想归还的
but the owner never wrote her name.
但主人没有写上名字
We've been passing it amongst ourselves as a distraction.
我们把它当做消遣在女仆间传阅了
Well, this is smut.
这简直太淫秽了
And reading it clearly led to...
读了这个 显然会
this. So...
让你们这样 所以...
as punishment, I'm confiscating it.
作为惩罚 我把它没收了
Francis.
弗朗西斯
You're needed in the throne room.
你得去正殿了
It's about the attack on the Protestants.
是关于袭击新教♥徒♥的事
Is there any news?
有什么进展吗
From what I can tell, yes,
据我所知 有
but I'm not sure what.
但我不确定是什么
Isn't that the nanny you dismissed weeks ago?
那不是你几周前解雇的那个保姆吗
Yes.
是的
But now my son is unwell, and Lola requested
但现在我儿子病了 萝拉要求她来
her advice on how best to treat him.
告诉我们该怎么照顾他
Mary, will you go to the throne room in my stead?
玛丽 你能代我去一趟正殿吗
Find out what's happening. I'll be there soon.
弄清楚发生了什么 我马上就到
Caroline,
卡洛琳
what are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Do you know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗
Your Grace, I'm frightened.
陛下 我害怕
It's just some relic
不过是我父亲死后
the surgeons kept after my father died.
医生给我的父亲的遗物
A gruesome practice, frankly,
说实话 这真吓人
but I found it in my chambers
但我在我的卧室看到了这个
and then I found you outside my door.
而你 就站在我门外
Did you place this on my bed?
是不是你把它放在我床上的
I keep waking up places I don't remember going.
我总是一觉醒来就不知道自己在哪儿了
More every day.
这种情况越来越多
Caroline, do you remember where the infirmary is?
卡洛琳 你记得医务室在哪儿吗
Go there and rest. I'll look in on you later.
去那里休息一下 我一会儿去找你
And for your own sake,
为了你的小命
don't tell anyone what you've told me.
你跟我说的话不要告诉别人
Who is this poor boy and what happened to him?
这可怜的男孩是谁 他怎么了
Begging your mercy, Majesty,
请您怜悯 陛下
but this young man was murdered.
但这个年轻人是被人害死的
Beaten to death by thugs.
被一群暴徒活活打死
What for?
为什么
For holding unpopular beliefs.
就因为他的信仰不受欢迎
Then you are the Protestants who were attacked in the barn?
你就是在谷仓被袭击的新教♥徒♥吗
We are, Majesty.
我们都是 陛下
And I am their minister.
我是他们的教长
Protestant heretics. Throw them out!
他们是异教♥徒♥ 把他们赶出去
These men are guests of the Crown,
这些人是国王的客人
and they will be respected.
他们理应得到应有的尊重
I will have order in this chamber.
保持正殿的秩序
It took much courage to be here.
你一定是鼓起勇气才敢来到这里
And what do you want?
你有什么要求
No great favor, Majesty.
我的要求不多 陛下
Only justice. Catholic thugs
我只要公正 天主教的暴徒
dragged this boy from our service and murdered him.
在我们仪式期间把这个男孩拖走并打死
The law says a man who kills must pay with his life.
律法有言 杀人偿命
Justice for heretics? That's absurd!
异教♥徒♥还说什么公正 荒谬
Silence! I said I would have respect for these men
安静 我说了我会尊重这些人
and I'll have it.
我就会给予他们尊重
Lord Condé?
康德伯爵
What is it? Do you know this boy?
怎么了 你认识这个男孩吗
This is my sister's son.
这是我姐姐的儿子
Emile.
埃米尔
Emile.
埃米尔
They murdered my nephew!
他们谋杀了我的外甥
My sister sent Emile to live at my house here
我姐姐把埃米尔送过来让他和我一起住
because this part of France was considered more tolerant
因为法国这里要比他上学的地方
than where he was attending school.
更具备包容性
I will not tolerate that kind of behavior.
我绝不会容忍♥这种暴行
Not here or in any part of France.
不管是这里 还是法国的任意一处
The flogging and burning?
那些鞭笞和纵火
Or the practice of Protestantism?
还是说新教
Francis, be careful.
弗朗西斯 慎言
The throne doesn't judge what a man believes in his heart.
王权并不会因一个人遵从本心就指责他
We only judge what he does with his hands.
我们只会指责他的所作所为
I will not tolerate violence for any reason.
我绝不姑息容忍♥暴行
It's against the law.
那是违背法律的
It is also against the law not to worship as Rome requires.
违背罗马教廷的教义也是违法的
You're avoiding the question.
你在回避问题
Will you rule as your father did,
你会像你父亲一样
and condemn the Protestants?
降罪于新教♥徒♥吗
Or will you condone their religion?
还是容忍♥接受他们的信仰
Do not ask me to rule on that today.
当今情势下别逼我回答
Protestant rebellions in England and Scotland,
英格兰和苏格兰出现新教反叛军
Catholic rulers losing their thrones.
天主教君主们被推♥翻♥
I am in no rush to import that struggle to France.
我可不想让法国也步上后尘
Your Grace, it is already here.
陛下 新教已经传进来了
Not openly. Not yet.
至少还没有公开
My nephew wasn't marked for death by accident.
我外甥的死不是意外
These thugs chose their victim to send a message.
这些暴徒挑选受害人是为了传达信息
To you? But you're a Catholic.
传达给你吗 可你是天主教♥徒♥啊
I have a brother, the King of Navarre,
我的哥哥是纳瓦拉国王
who's converted to Protestantism.
已经转为信奉新教了
My sister is known to be leaning in the same direction.
据说我姐姐也有这个倾向
Surely you're aware. I am.
您肯定已经意识到了 对
And I have made no secret of my frustrations
而我又公开表示对罗马教廷的腐♥败♥
with Rome's corruption.
倍感失望
If what you say is true, we'll learn of it,
如果你所言属实 我们会采纳
and the guilty will pay, as the law requires.
法律定会严惩凶手
Even if that means death.
即使是死刑也绝不姑息
There you are.
你在这里啊
We're supposed to be trying on dresses for Greer's wedding.
我们本该去试葛瑞尔婚礼的礼服
We'll find something before tomorrow.
明天前肯定能找到合适的衣服
Kenna, what are you reading?
肯娜 你在看什么
It's a sex journal written by a lady
是一位小姐写的性♥爱♥日记
who's sampled most of the nobleman to come through court.
她为了进入宫廷跟许多贵族有一腿
And a fair few noblewomen, too.
甚至还有一些贵妇人
She even rated the prowess of her partners.
她甚至还对他们的技术打分了呢
Really? How far does this journal go back?
真的吗 什么时候开始写的
Two years.
两年前
Is Bash in it? Not so far.
里面有巴斯吗 目前还没有
Definitely not since we've been married.
我们结婚后肯定不可能发生这些
All the entries are dated.
页首都写明了日期
How do you know it's real?
你怎么知道真假
She doesn't even mention names.
她都没提名字
Because I know the partners.
因为我了解她的床伴们
Oh, not because I've slept with them.
不是因为我跟他们睡过
Because there are details about their dress,
因为里面详细描写了他们的穿着
their holdings, their habits, that make it clear.
他们的家产 习惯 这样就很好认了
Except for one has me stumped and intrigued.
只有一个人让我摸不着头脑
"A lover who towers above the rest."
一个技压群雄的情人
She says he's an avid hunter,
她说他是个饥渴的狩猎者
and has a small butterfly-shaped birthmark on his forearm.
小臂上有一个蝴蝶形的小胎记
That rules out Henry and Bash.
这就排除了亨利和巴斯
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表