剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
I see I'm not the only one that's had a long night.
我想我不是唯一一个长夜难挨的人
He's miserable.
他不舒服
Nothing works.
怎么都没用
All he needed was his father's arms.
他需要的是父亲的怀抱
Or the poor thing finally exhausted himself.
也可能是这可怜的小东西自己精疲力尽了
Well, I like my story better.
我更喜欢我的说法
I want to put him down,
我想把他放下来
but I don't want to wake him.
但我又不希望弄醒他
Your Eminence?
主教大人
What's happening?
发生什么事了
Conde.
康德
Welcome back to court.
欢迎回到法国宫廷
Bash, what's happening? Ask Francis.
巴斯 怎么了 你去问弗朗西斯吧
You'll be proud of him when you hear what he did.
你要是知道他做了什么 一定会为他自豪的
You see?
看见了吗
You were working in tandem, and you didn't even know it.
你们俩都在努力 只是你不知道而已
Come.
来吧
So... did you enjoy yourself at King Antoine's gathering?
你在安托万国王的聚会上玩得开心吗
Which did you choose,
你选了哪个布景呢
was it the sea bed or the Garden of Secret Desires?
是海藻床还是私欲花♥园♥
You're jealous?
你嫉妒了吗
Of course not.
当然没有
Then don't ask.
那就不要问
I'll respect your choice
我尊重你选择
to wait for Castleroy's return.
等卡斯尔雷回来
But you must put your jealousy aside out of respect for me.
但是请尊重我 不要表现出嫉妒
I said I wasn't...
我说了我没有
Because your jealousy--
因为你的嫉妒
it only gives me hope.
只会让我重燃希望
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Where'd you hide it, Mother?
你把它藏在哪里了 母亲
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Is this the poison you've been using?
这就是你对我用的毒药吗
This is what you've been putting in my soup, isn't it?
这就是你放在我汤里的毒药 对吗
Give it to me. I knew you hated me.
把它给我 我知道你恨我
But poison?
但是 下毒
Why?
为什么
You murdered your sisters.
你杀了你的妹妹们
What?
什么
Emone and Henriette. Yes.
伊梦恩和亨丽特 是的
You resented their very existence.
你讨厌她们的存在
All the time that was taken away from you,
你记恨她们霸占了我和你在一起的时间
the loss of my constant attention.
记恨我不再只关注你
Do you know that you used to pinch them
你知道吗 你曾在没人看见时
when you thought no one was looking?
偷偷地掐她们
You would hurt them.
你伤害她们
I remember wanting your attention.
我记得我曾想得到你的关注
But I would never... You would.
但我不会... 你会
And you did.
而且你也确实那么做了
You know, one day,
你知道的 有一天
the twins, they ripped silk flowers off of your favorite dress.
双胞胎把丝绸花从你最喜欢的裙子上的扯了下来
You know what you did in retaliation?
你知道你是怎么回应的吗
You shoved those flowers down their throats!
你把那些花塞进了她们的喉咙
I recall that dress.
我记得那条裙子
The flowers torn.
花被扯下来了
But I wouldn't kill my own sisters.
但我不可能会杀我的亲妹妹
You may not remember, but I do.
你可能忘了 但是我记得
Oh, seeing the look on your face when you heard of their deaths.
看看你当时听到她们死亡的表情
Oh, how shocked you seemed!
你当时看起来多震惊啊
Oh, the tears that poured and the love that you espoused for them.
你为她们流下眼泪 表现出你很爱她们
Is it not possible that I was weeping
我哭泣难道不可能是
because I had lost my sisters?
因为我失去了妹妹
Because I was sad?
因为我为此感到伤心
Because I didn't do it?
因为不是我杀了她们吗
I wish that were true.
我希望那是真的
I told you that I protected you,
我说过我保护过你
that I cared for you, and I did.
我曾很在乎你 我确实那么做了
And that is why I lied for you.
所以我才帮你瞒了过去
And so convincingly that you've come to believe it to be true.
我瞒得那么好 以至于你都相信那是真的
I suppose there are other monsters in the world.
我想这个世界上肯定有其他坏蛋
Their mothers have to lie for them, too.
他们的母亲也得帮他们瞒天过海
Oh, there's no other choice, I suppose.
我想这也是别无选择
But now you try to kill me?
但现在你想要杀了我
After all these years?
这么多年都过去了
I tried everything else.
我试了其他的办法
I don't understand. Tried what?
我不明白 你做了什么
There's a price to pay for such things.
这种事情都是要付出代价的
Is this the price? My death?
这就是代价吗 要我死吗
Say it, Mother! Do you want me to die?
说啊 母亲 你是不是想让我死
Claude, please... If I'm the murderer
克劳德 别这样 如果你真的
you think I am, then I deserve to die.
认为我是凶手 那么我确实应该去死
Don't!
不要
It's all right. You were only five years old.
没事了 你那时才五岁
You didn't know what you were doing.
你那时不知道自己在干什么
You didn't know.
你不知道
Do not betray your other children.
不要背叛你其他的孩子
She didn't know.
她那时不懂事
It's all right.
没事了
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表