剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Because you make no mistake-- this is on your head.
因为你别搞错了 这事全怪你
Nostradamus always said
诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥总是说
that you would be the cause of my son's death.
你会害我儿子死去
I never imagined that you would
我从没想到过
kill him by breaking his heart.
你会这样让他心碎而死
Don't know if you can hear me,
不知道你能否听见我说话
but please know, wherever you are,
但是你要知道 不管你在哪里
I am so sorry for the pain we've caused each other.
我都为我们对彼此造成的伤害深表歉意
I want you to live.
我想要你活下来
Please, please live.
拜托 一定要活下来
That's a good look for you.
这身倒是很好看啊
You going somewhere?
你要去哪吗
Yes, thank goodness,
是啊 谢天谢地
and leaving this rat trap behind.
终于能离开这狗窝了
I've rented a townhouse not far from here,
我在离这里不远的地方租了一栋房♥子
and it's rather grand.
还很豪华呢
A grand townhouse?
一栋豪华的房♥子
How did you get the money?
你哪来的钱
The business is growing, Leith, and it will grow even more
生意在走上坡路 利思 等我铺好路
once I give it the right setting.
还会更上一层楼
A brothel.
建成个妓院吗
The lease came up, and I took it.
我看到了租约 就接受了
I only just have enough money for the first week's rent,
我的钱只够租一个星期
but there's a group of rich merchants arriving in town,
但有一队富商要进城了
and if I can get them there for a party I'm throwing tonight,
如果今晚能把他们请到我办的聚会上
I will make a killing,
肯定赚翻了
and the business will be off and running.
生意就会正式走上正轨
But if you didn't need to do any of this,
但如果你不需要做这些
if we could get an annulment and marry
如果能申请你的婚姻无效 我们结婚
and start a family,
组建一个家庭
would you not want to leave all this behind?
你会不想放弃如今的这一切吗
Leith... we've been over this.
利思 我们已经谈过了
It's not possible.
那不可能
What if it was?
如果可能呢
What if I told you that I have a very powerful friend
如果我告诉你我有个位高权重的朋友
who could help us?
他能帮我们呢
I only have to do a few tasks for him.
我只需要接受他的几个任务
What tasks?
什么任务
They'd have to be dangerous tasks,
肯定都是危险的任务
or they wouldn't be worth such a favor.
否则他不会帮你这么大忙
Leith, I never asked you for this.
利思 我从未要求你做这些
Because you don't want it?
难道你不想吗
I want what I have.
我想的是珍惜眼前人
A man I love,
一个我爱的男人
not a man I have to depend on.
而不是不得不依靠的男人
Mary, a word.
玛丽 过来说话
It's as I feared.
就跟我怕的一样
Rumors of the king's health have started
关于国王身患疾病的流言已经开始
to spread through the castle.
在宫廷里蔓延了
If news of his condition should fall into the wrong hands...
如果这些消息传到居心叵测的人耳朵里
The throne room is full of potential threats--
大殿里全是威胁...
lords, diplomats, all waiting for Francis.
领主 外交官 都在等着弗朗西斯
I'm afraid I can't hide the truth from my face.
我这脸色恐怕什么也瞒不住
Catherine, wait. Don't!
凯瑟琳 等等 住口
Please listen.
请你听我说
We may never know what caused Francis's illness.
我们可能永远也不知道是什么让弗朗西斯患病
If I'm as responsible as you say,
如果像你说的 是我引起的
I will never forgive myself.
我永远也无法原谅自己
So let me do this one thing for you.
所以就让我为你做这件事吧
I will talk to the advisors.
我去和大臣们谈
You go back to Francis.
你回去照顾弗朗西斯
When he wakes up, he would rather see your face than mine.
等他醒了 我想他宁可见你也不愿见我
Mary.
玛丽
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
Is there anything I can do? There is.
我能帮你做什么吗 能
Find Bash.
找到巴斯
If these are the final hours,
如果弗朗西斯真的不行了
Bash needs to say good-bye to his brother.
巴斯得向他弟弟道别
Gentlemen.
先生们
I'm sorry you've been kept waiting.
很抱歉让你们久等了
I fear you've been misinformed as to our king's situation.
恐怕你们被误传了国王的情况
It seems a rather magnificent stag
貌似是头漂亮的牡鹿
did not check the royal calendar,
撞见了国王一行人
so our king and his hunting companions have been met
所以我们的国王和他的狩猎随从们
on a chase through the woods.
正在树林里追它呢
I will be handling any urgent matters until his return.
在国王回来前 由我来处理紧急事宜
So if there isn't anything terribly pressing...?
有什么十分紧急的...
No, Your Highness. No, Your Majesty.
没有 陛下 没有
Well, I will let you know when the king is back.
等国王回来我会通知大家的
Your Grace.
告辞
That was a fine performance.
演技不错
I don't doubt your concern for your husband is real.
我相信你是真心关心你的丈夫
Pity I can't say the same for your lover.
遗憾的是 你的情人好像没有这个待遇
If Francis dies, Conde could marry you.
如果弗朗西斯死了 康德可以娶你
He could become King of Scotland.
他会成为苏格兰的国王
But I'm sure that's the furthest thing from your mind.
但你现在肯定无暇考虑这些吧
Or his.
他也是
I just wanted my own life.
我只想过自己的人生
A chance to feel my heart again.
一个重新遵从自己真心的机会
I-I knew my leaving would never
我知道我的离开肯定会
be painless, but...
造成痛苦 但是...
Louis, do you really think
路易斯 你觉得
that my betrayal has done this to Francis?
弗朗西斯变成这样真的是因为我的背叛吗
He's saddened, as any man would be.
他是很伤心 任何男人都会这样
But sadness doesn't make men bleed. Mary.
但悲伤不会让人流血 玛丽
Thank you, Louis, but it doesn't feel right
谢谢你 路易斯 但现在这种状况
to take comfort in your touch right now.
在你这里寻求安慰不好
Admiral Sinet.
西内将军
Queen Mary, I'm sorry to arrive unannounced,
玛丽王后 很抱歉贸然前来
but there's been urgent news regarding Scotland.
但苏格兰有紧急消息
What's happened? The Protestant rebels in Scotland
出什么事了 苏格兰的新教造♥反♥者
are mobilizing for a military offensive.
正在发动军事袭击
Against whom?
对抗谁
Against your supporters.
对抗你的支持者们
We expect that all regions and lords
所有忠于你的地区和领主
loyal to you are in imminent danger.
可能都身处险境
The killings have already started
在他们占领土地的同时
as they overtake the land.
杀戮已经开始了
Lords and ladies beheaded, bodies left behind as a warning.
领主和贵妇们被砍头 还留下尸体作为警告
How many men do these Protestants have on their side?
这帮新教♥徒♥有多少人
Our intelligence indicates that at least a thousand
线报称这次袭击至少聚集了
are gathering for the attack.
一千人
And my half-brother, James?
我的哥哥詹姆斯呢
He explains in his dispatch.
他在信里解释了
He's worked hard, in your name,
他以你之名奋起抵抗
building alliances with Catholic and Protestant lords, both.
与天主教和新教领主建立联盟
Fighting to prop up a crumbling peace.
努力维系脆弱不堪的和平
England doesn't want peace.
英格兰可不想要和平
They want Scottish blood and my crown.
他们只想看苏格兰人的鲜血 夺走我的王冠
James can't hold back the tide any longer.
詹姆斯已经快要无法抵挡叛军了
He needs some show of strength to deter your enemies
他需要展示些力量吓退你的敌人
and to persuade your friends that they can win.
让你的朋友们相信他们还有胜算
I will bring this to King Francis's attention
等弗朗西斯国王一回来
as soon as he returns.
我就把这件事告诉他
Your Majesty.
我先告退了
Louis, what do I do?
路易斯 我该怎么做
If I don't act, then my allies will be slaughtered
如果没有行动 我的同盟们会被屠♥杀♥
and my country will be lost.
我的国家也会被夺走
Maybe we should leave now.
或许我们该马上离开
Your people will rally when they see their queen.
你的人♥民♥看到你会士气大振的
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表