剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Now you surely see what he's capable of.
现在你肯定知道他的能耐了
The only way to save Mary's life and my marriage
唯一能拯救玛丽还有我婚姻的方法
is to get rid of Narcisse.
就是除掉纳西斯
That envelope contains a cipher,
信封里装了一个暗号♥
which is all I need to frame him for treason.
我可以以此诬陷他叛国
When it is found at his house by the Royal Guard,
当皇家守卫在他房♥间里找到了这信封
I will take his head.
我就会砍掉他的头
I couldn't convince the count of your chastity,
我不能说服伯爵相信你的处子之身
but surely God can.
但上帝肯定可以
Mother, what have you done?
母亲 你做了什么
I'm taking advantage of the Vatican's presence here
我利用了教廷还在这里的优势
and arranging for them to verify your virtue.
安排他们检验你的处子之身
It's a very simple examination.
这是个很简单的检验
A virginity test?
处♥女♥检验吗
One you know I can't possibly pass.
你知道我是通不过的
Which is why I'm assuring the outcome with a sizeable donation.
所以我用一大笔捐赠确保了结果
They will perform the exam tomorrow.
他们会在明天进行检验
So you're going to let some man prod at me?
所以你要让别人随便戳我吗
While others watch?
而且还有其他人看着
To marry some Bavarian nobody?
就为了嫁给一个巴伐利亚的无名之辈
You are punishing and cold,
你在惩罚我 太无情了
and I don't even understand what I'm being punished for.
我都不知道我为什么受罚
You know, you'll make a lovely bride once you stop screeching.
你如果不尖声说话 还是个可爱的新娘
I won't do it.
我不会去的
You can't force me to go through with this
你不可能强迫我去做这个荒唐的检验
ridiculous test or to marry.
或者结婚
If someone wants to examine my virtue,
如果有人想检验我的处子之身
they'll have to put me on a rack and pry my legs apart.
他们得把我绑在刑台上 掰开我的双腿
Well, the rack it is then!
那就上刑台吧
We wish you a safe journey back to your estate, Lord Girard.
祝你一路顺风 吉拉德伯爵
Thank you, Your Majesties.
谢谢您 陛下
It feels strange, receiving nobles at court
感觉好奇怪 装作一切如常
as if everything is normal.
还在宫廷接见贵族
If we didn't, people would suspect
若是不这样 大家就会怀疑
that something was wrong.
宫廷出了事
I don't know which is harder.
真不知道哪件事比较困难
Pretending there isn't a device
是假装法国并不存在
that could kill hundreds of innocents
会害死千万无辜民众的东西
or pretending that we're still a happy royal couple.
还是假装我们依旧幸福圆♥满♥
Condé.
康德
Did you find the Protestant leader, Jacob?
你找到新教领袖雅各布了吗
Actually, he found me when I was in town.
其实 是他来找了我
He claims that the other leaders know nothing
他说其他领袖对于教长的威胁
of the minister's threats.
毫不知情
He was shocked when I told him.
被我告知时他十分震惊
And you believe him?
你相信他吗
Well, I'm inclined to.
比较倾向于相信他
He came to me at great risk.
他冒了很大的风险来找我
He believes this act of terror
他认为这种恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行为
is the work of a few fringe radicals
是一些激进分子干的
that want to galvanize Protestants
他们想要挑拨新教♥徒♥
into rising up against the crown.
起义造♥反♥ 推♥翻♥王权
Does he know who they are or where we can find them?
他知道他们是谁 在哪里吗
He swore he would give them up if he could.
他发誓如果知情一定会说出来
He knows that if this threat comes to pass,
他说如果这个威胁变成现实
and Catholic lives are lost,
有天主教♥徒♥牺牲
it will be the start of a bloody fight
一定会导致血腥残忍♥的战役
his people want no part of.
而他的人♥民♥并不愿参与
We're running out of time.
我们没时间了
I'll see if there's any progress with the minister.
我去看看教长那边有没有线索
I can't help feeling we're missing something.
我老觉得我们漏掉了什么
What is it you fear?
你害怕什么
If the Protestant radicals want to
如果新教♥徒♥中的激进分子
incite mayhem by killing Catholics,
想要通过杀天主教♥徒♥煽动暴♥乱♥
why not just set off the explosion?
那为什么不直接引爆
Why send their minister,
为什么要派教长来
who they know will surely be tortured
他们明知道他一定会被折磨
and likely killed?
甚至被杀死
A minister much beloved by his flock,
他十分受群众爱戴
people that know nothing of the dire threat he has made.
他们并不知道他所做的威胁
If the minister is killed, the radicals can use
如果领袖被杀死 他的死亡
his death as justification for almost any bad act.
会让那些教♥徒♥有正当理由进行过激行为
They would create... A martyr.
他们会说他是... 殉教者
And his death would inflame
他的死亡会激怒
even the most pacifist of Protestants.
所有新教♥徒♥ 包括和平主义者
We must do everything we can
我们必须付出一切努力
to make sure that minister stays alive.
保住教长的性命
And
还有
do what you can to help Francis.
尽力帮助弗朗西斯
He's completely shut me out, but he might listen to you.
他完全不理我 但他可能会听你的话
I'll do everything in my power.
我会尽力
But, Mary, he's a fool to shut you out,
不过 玛丽 拒绝你是愚蠢的行为
King or not.
不论他是不是国王
I'm told you refuse to divulge the location of the attack,
听说你拒绝说出袭击事件的发生地
or the names of your conspirators.
也不愿说出你的同谋
I do not fear those who kill the body,
我不害怕杀死肉体的人
for the soul is eternal.
因为灵魂是永恒的
It's admirable,
我非常敬佩
your willingness to sacrifice your life for your cause.
你这份为了信仰牺牲自己生命的勇敢
What about the lives of your congregation?
但是你教众的生命呢
The Vatican's Swiss Guard
罗马教廷的护卫队
have been interrogating members of your church.
一直在讯问你教堂的成员
What do you think they will do
如果有天主教♥徒♥牺牲
when those Catholic lives are lost?
你觉得他们会做出什么
How will they punish those innocent men and women
他们会如何惩罚那些无辜的人们
who know nothing of your terror or treachery,
那些人并不知道你的行为
and believe that you have their welfare at heart?
相信你发自内心地在乎他们的幸福
I understand that you did
我知道你认为
what you thought you had to.
自己的所作所为是必须的
But I've learned there are unintended consequences
但是我知道一个教训 有些行为
for our actions,
会带来意外后果
where we end up harming those we swore to protect.
我们甚至会伤害曾经发誓要保护的人
Tell me the location of the attack.
告诉我袭击的发生地
I swear, before you and God,
我在上帝和你的见证下发誓
that no more harm will come to your flock.
绝对不会伤害你的教众
Vauclair.
沃克莱尔
It's a monastery in Laon.
是拉昂的一个修道院
We hid the barrel filled with
我们把装满火♥药♥的桶
gunpowder in the cellars,
放进了地窖
beneath the monks' sleeping quarters.
就放在修道士们睡觉的地方下面
Over here!
在这里
Keep your torches away.
不要让火把靠近
It's a fuse.
是导火线
It's not gunpowder, just sawdust.
不是火♥药♥ 只是木屑
It's a decoy.
这是骗局
We've wasted a whole day searching,
我们花了一整天来调查
and we still don't know where the real threat is.
却还是不知道真正的威胁在哪里
Look.
快看
"Sanguis Fluat."
Sanguis Fluat
It's Latin.
这是拉丁语
What does it mean?
什么意思
Blood will flow.
血流成河
Claude.
克劳德
I trust your day has been less than pleasant.
看来你今天过得不开心
My mother wants me to leave court. Again.
我母亲希望我离开宫廷 又来了
And she's trying to marry me off to a Bavarian.
她还想让我嫁给一个巴伐利亚人
I heard.
听说了
I don't want to go to Bavaria.
我不想去巴伐利亚
I can see that.
看出来了
So why don't you go somewhere else,
你为什么不去其他地方
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表