剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
is something that doesn't interest you... No.
你不想当家长的话... 不
It does, actually.
我其实挺想的
More so than it does my husband.
比我丈夫更想
Kenna, my last marriage was for duty and politics.
肯娜 我的上一段婚姻纯粹是为了政♥治♥和职责
I want my next marriage to be about something more.
我希望我的下一段婚姻更加美好
I can't.
我不能
I'm so sorry, I have to go.
抱歉 我得走了
It's lovely and grand and all, but it won't do.
看起来挺可爱挺高贵的 但不行啦
I need to show my meat and potatoes.
我要秀出我最有料的部分
First of all,
首先
try not to refer to your body as "Meat and potatoes."
别用"有料"来形容你的身体
The men you are trying to attract
你们要拿下的男人们
are looking for something more...
都在寻找更...
refined.
优雅的气质
Pay attention, Gigi.
认真听 吉吉
Greer knows what she's talking about.
葛瑞尔最懂了
Fine. I'm wearing
好吧
your nun's habit. What's next?
那就穿得像个修女似的吧 然后呢
Excuse me.
打扰了
I'm looking for...
我在找...
Greer.
葛瑞尔
Is this a bad time?
我来的不是时候吗
No! Yes! I...
不是 不对 我...
my a-attending ladies
在招待姑娘们
and I were just...
我在...
...trying on dresses. Attending ladies?
在试裙子 招待姑娘们
I'll-I'll meet you downstairs, shall I?
你去楼下等我吧 好吗
All right.
好吧
Later.
回头再说
I'll tell you everything later.
我回头再告诉你们
I,
我
I was deployed at Languedoc.
我被派到朗格多克
That's when I heard the news.
然后我听说了
I checked for you at the castle,
我在城♥堡♥里找你来着
and that's when I learned that you'd moved here, to town.
然后我听说你搬到这里来了
Bugger off!
滚开
I'm not going anywhere until you...
我是不会走的 除非你...
Pay no attention. The customers like to complain
别管 顾客总在抱怨
the beer's been watered down,
说啤酒里掺水了
but as soon as they drink enough of it, they settle.
反正最后他们喝多了就没事了
What?
你要说什么
I'm not used to hearing you...
你这么说话
speak like that.
我不习惯
No, I meant what news?
不是 我是说你听说了什么
Lord Castleroy.
卡斯尔雷大人
I'm afraid he's in prison.
恐怕他入狱了
Convicted of treason for funding the castle attack.
因为为袭击城♥堡♥一事出资判了叛国罪
Wealthy friends commuted
他的富人朋友出钱
his death sentence, so he'll live,
帮他免了死刑 所以他活下来了
but...
但是
he'll never be free again.
他一生都将被监禁
My God.
天啊
Not ever.
一生
Poor Aloysius.
可怜的阿洛伊修斯
I worried
没听到他消息
when I hadn't heard from him, but...
我一直很担心 但...
That's it, then.
还是这么糟糕
Any chance we had of a future...
我和他再也没有未来了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Greer, how are you faring?
葛瑞尔 你怎么样
I'm all right.
我挺好
With-without your husband
没有你丈夫
or your... your position with Mary?
也没有玛丽 你还好吗
It's been...
之前
an adjustment, of course,
的确调整了一段时间
but I'm finding my way.
但我找到活路了
How?
什么活路
Thank you for taking the time
谢谢你特地花时间
to bring me news of my husband.
来告诉我我丈夫的消息
I'm sure it can't have been easy.
这肯定不容易啊
Good day to you, Leith.
日安 利思
And good luck,
也祝你好运
now that you're back.
既然你回来了
Brother!
弟弟
You don't look to be dressed for the tasting.
你这装扮不像是要参加品尝会的样子啊
I was about to take a ride. It will have to be a short ride
我要出门 应该很快会回来吧
if you don't want to miss your meeting
应该不会错过
with the English queen's envoy.
与英格兰女王使者的会面吧
He's anxious to meet her new Bourbon suitor.
他等不及要见见女王的新波旁追随者了
You'll have to reset the meeting; I can't do it tonight.
重新安排吧 我今晚没时间
I went to considerable lengths to get us this meeting.
我为了这次会面花了多少心血
You'll have to do better than "Not tonight."
你最好不要和我说没时间
I have my own principality, Antoine,
我有我自己的公国 安托万
with needs that concern me and not you.
利害与我相关 与你无关
It concerns me if your principality
如果你的公国阻碍了我们家族
might get in the way of our family obtaining a kingdom.
谋求一国的道路 就与我有关
You can't have a new kingdom without me as king.
没我来当国王 你想要新王国就是妄想
I'd bear that in mind.
我会记住的
I'm looking forward to tasting your vintage, Majesty.
我期待着品尝你的美酒 陛下
Greatly.
十分期待
Lady Amelie, I'm sorry to say
艾米丽小姐 很抱歉
I will have to miss tonight's festivities.
我今晚不会出席
But I do hope you enjoy them.
但希望你能好好享受
Are you sure? Will you reconsider?
你确定吗 不重新考虑一下吗
Mary, I was just explaining to Lord Stephan's niece
玛丽 我刚在和斯特凡伯爵的外甥女说
that I can't make it to the tasting tonight.
我今晚无法出席了
Because you and I
因为我们
are set to review the plans for that new reliquary.
要去继续考虑新圣物箱的事
Those plans aren't ready
我们根本还没考虑过
for us to review just yet.
什么圣物箱
And in any case,
而且
I will be spending the night
我晚上会在
at the abbey of Saint Seraphina.
圣瑟拉芬娜修道院里
So your night is free.
你晚上自♥由♥了
Completely free, as I'm sure you are aware.
完全自♥由♥了 你明白的
Are you certain, Mary?
你确定吗 玛丽
I am.
是的
It's a long ride to the warming lodge
我代理人待的那间温暖的旅店
where we're meeting my agent.
还有很长的一段路
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
Is there an explanation for your absence? Yes.
都解释清楚了吗 是的
There's nothing holding us back.
那没有什么能阻止我们了
I need to choose a safe harbor to land
我需要选一个安全的海港靠岸
in a region firmly under Catholic control,
必须是在天主教控制下的地区
so that as I move my small fighting force
这样在穿乡过镇的途中
across the countryside, it only grows.
我的队伍还能得到补充
By the time I reach my enemies,
这样在我遇到敌人时
I will have an army at my back.
就能有军队力量的保障
Can you find this information for me?
你能提供这些情报吗
I can, Majesty, given time.
可以 陛下 只要给我时间
How much time?
你要多长时间
I'll need at least a week.
至少一周
Probably two, to be safe.
最好两周 更保险
Then hurry, Ridley.
那就尽快吧 雷德利
And thank you.
谢谢你
Louis, it's happening. It's finally happening.
路易斯 真的可以 终于成功了
Do you know what this means?
你知道这意味着什么吗
I can move forward.
我能继续前行了
We can move forward.
我们能继续前行
I can unify my country,
我能统一我的国家
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表