剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Well,that's not the answer I was hoping to leave with.
我不想带着这个答案离开
So here I'll stay.
所以我留下来了
I don't trust you, and I don't believe you.
我不信任你 也不相信你
Why?
为什么
Because your suggestion that we should wed
你竟然提议说你在病中的妻子去世后
as soon as your ailing wife dies is so rash.
我们就结婚 这也太轻率了
It is rash,
是很轻率
and yet here I am.
但我在这里
I can't seem to take back my words,
我也不会收回前言
and I can't seem to leave you. Antoine, I'm married.
也不想离开你 安托万 我结婚了
Well, if that's your only objection,
如果这就是你拒绝我的唯一理由
then you've given me even more hope.
那我的希望就更大了
Please, come to me.
来吧 来找我吧
So we can talk,
我们可以好好谈谈
just talk.
只是谈谈
I'm so sorry, Mary.
抱歉 玛丽
If I'd known the kind of guests the event would draw,
如果我知道他们会以这个目的前来
I would have canceled the tasting.
我肯定会取消这次宴会
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
Rumors of our distance is spreading.
我们之间不和的传言愈演愈烈
Timing of the event is terrible.
这个宴会办得太不是时候了
I don't think time would change much for us, Francis.
对我们来说什么时候办都一样 弗朗西斯
Yes, well, that is where you and I disagree.
是啊 这就是我们的分歧所在
Not the only place.
也不是唯一的分歧
Conde.
还有康德
Does it not strike you as unfair
我被禁止过我想要的生活
that I am forbidden to live my life the way I desire...
你不觉得不公平吗
Don't speak to me of your desire for another.
你别想和另一个人一起生活
My desire to put the horrors of my past behind me.
我是想离开恐怖的过去
I feel as though I'm drowning. Mary.
我觉得我被水淹没 玛丽
I need to breathe again.
需要重新自♥由♥呼吸
To be happy.
重获快乐
An affair with Conde endangers your life
和康德出轨会使你的性命
and our countries' alliance.
还有我们的联盟都受到威胁
Is that all there is to it?
这就是你关心的吗
No jealousy or regret?
一点也不嫉妒或者后悔吗
Because you think that if you simply bide your time,
你是不是觉得你只需要在原地等等
I will come back to you?
我就会回到你身边
I do think that.
我是这么想的
I love you,
我爱你
and I would do anything
如果可以改变之前的选择
to undo the choices I made
我愿意付出任何代价
now that I know their outcome, but I can't.
如此恶果我难以承受 但我无法改变
Nor can I alter the fact that we live in a world
我也无法改变这个事实
where a queen's infidelity
我身边的王后
is considered an act of treason,
竟然在考虑犯下不忠之罪
because any child you had must be presumed illegitimate.
那样的话 你的所有孩子都会变成私生子
The nobles would want your head and demand Conde's,
贵族会要你和康德的脑袋
and I can't promise I could protect either of you.
而我无法保证我能保护你们
And in Conde's case, I'm not sure I'd want to.
何况我可能并不想救康德
I can't do this anymore.
我无法再这样继续下去了
Do what?
继续什么
Hear the truth of our lives?
继续听我撕开我们生活的真面目吗
I'm sorry, but I am determined
抱歉 但我已经决心
to stop you from making a decision
阻止你做出
that could cost you your head.
可能会掉脑袋的决定
And there is no more
话已至此
to say on the subject.
我意已决
Are those the things Antoine gave you?
这些都是安托万给你的吗
No, as a matter of fact, I sent those back.
不是 我把那些东西都送回去了
If you want to castigate me...
如果你想骂我的话...
Don't worry, I'm not seeking an argument. I...
别担心 我不是来找你吵架的 我...
I thought we might talk.
我想我们得谈谈
Must we?
需要吗
You had plenty to say the other night. What's changed?
那天晚上你明明有很多话要说 现在怎么没有了
I just don't really see the point.
我只是觉得没有必要了
If things have got that bad, how can there not be
如果事情真的这么糟 那怎么会
a point in talking? Bash, I'm sorry,
没有谈谈的必要呢 巴斯 我很抱歉
but I have a banquet to manage.
但我还得去准备宴会
I'm sorry I took so long.
抱歉我来迟了
I kept having to change directions.
来的路上不得不一直绕路
I ran into servants at every step of the way.
我老是撞见仆人
Have you thought about how you'll achieve this?
你想过要怎么去苏格兰吗
I have hired an agent to gather intelligence for me.
我雇了一个人帮我搜集情报
I need to know which harbors are safe to land,
我得知道哪个海港最安全
which nobles I can trust,
哪些贵族我能信
which areas haven't been infiltrated
哪些地方已经被伊丽莎白的军队
by Elizabeth's troops.
所渗透
I think I can help with that.
这我能帮你
I've arranged a trade delegation from my principality.
我已经从公国调来了一队贸易代表
It'll book passage to Scotland for enough men
他们会打通一条去苏格兰的通道
to protect a sizable portion of gold or a queen
用别的名义来输送大量黄金或者一名女王
traveling under a false name.
有足够的人保障安全
Louis, that's very generous,
路易斯 你太慷慨了
but you'd be opening yourself up
但你这样就会有弱点
to retribution from your king.
让你的国王来利用
My king can't hurt me
我的国王无法伤害我
if he is in France and I'm in Scotland.
如果他在法国而我在苏格兰的话
Then you've made up your mind?
你已经决定了吗
You want to come with me?
你要和我一起走吗
There is no place I'd rather be.
我求之不得
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I can't.
我不能
It's not yet safe for that.
现在还不够安全
But for the first time in so long,
但长久以来第一次
I think the time is close.
我觉得就快安全了
Fetch me something.
去帮我取点东西来
I don't care what it is, but fetch it from far away.
我不管是什么 反正你要去很远的地方取
I have to ask you something.
我有事要问你
You're a king.
你是一个国王
You could have anyone.
你可以拥有任何人
So honestly, Antoine, why me?
说实话 安托万 为什么选了我
It is not easy for most men to love you.
大部分男人可能都不会轻易爱上你
You lack shame, Kenna,
你没有太多羞耻心 肯娜
which makes you bold.
所以你胆大无畏
It makes you seem open to the pleasures
让你看起来似乎可以大方接受
that men want to give to you,
任何人给你的欢愉
but later it makes you seem open to rivals.
但之后你的心似乎又朝着对手而去
This makes men jealous.
这使人妒忌
But not me.
但我不会
I have no use for shame,
我不需要羞耻心
and I do not fear rivals.
也不怕任何对手
These are all lovely words, Antoine,
安托万 你很会说话
but they don't change the fact
但这也不能改变
that you have a wife, and I a husband.
我们俩都已婚的事实
You have a husband who no longer trusts you.
你有一个再也不会信任你的丈夫
I think if you ask him for an annulment,
如果你想和他分开
he will grant you one.
他会同意的
I have a dying wife
而我的妻子命不久矣
who wants me to find
她希望我能为孩子们
a mother for our children.
找一个新母亲
Are you sure you want a mother
你真的想让一个没有羞耻心的女人
for your children who has no shame?
当你孩子的母亲吗
Well, I believe shame is the worst thing
我认为最不需要教给孩子们的
a parent can teach their children.
就是羞耻心这东西
I want my children to be joyful
我希望我的孩子能快乐
and frank and adventurous.
坦率又大胆地去生活
Like you.
就像你一样
But if parenthood
但如果
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表