剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Leave us.
退下吧
Aloysius, Lady Castleroy,
阿洛伊修斯 卡斯尔雷夫人
something terrible has happened.
发生大事了
Assassins managed to enter the castle.
有刺客想进入城♥堡♥
The king and queen are safe, I'm told,
据说国王和王后没事
but others were killed--
但是其他人都被杀害了
guards, servants.
侍卫 仆人
Assassins.
刺客
Protestant assassins?
新教刺客吗
Yes. Who else was hurt? Tell me.
对 还有谁受伤了 告诉我
I don't know.
我不知道
The kingsguards are pulling known
现在御林♥军♥正在
and suspected Protestants from their beds.
抓捕可疑的新教♥徒♥
My wife and children are safe,
现在我的妻儿暂时安全
but we need your help-- funds--
但是我们需要你的帮助 我需要资金
to get away for a time.
以暂时离开这里
Did you do this?
是你做的吗
Are you planning a revolution,
你们是在策划政♥变♥吗
for all your talk of God and peace?
还大谈什么上帝和和平
No, I swear to you both, it was some rogue faction.
不是我们 我发誓 是一些流氓派别干的
I knew nothing of it until I was warned of the search for the guilty,
有人提醒我他们在抓捕疑犯我才知道这件事的
but I will be held accountable.
但是他们肯定会归咎于我
I think you are accountable.
我觉得就是你的责任
I've looked into a few things since you were here.
自从你来之后我进行了几番调查
I hadn't heard of any fighting in Chambord,
我根本没听说香博堡那边有什么打斗
because, as I learned, there was none.
因为据我所知 根本就没有
There was no delay of materials.
根本就没有什么物资运送延迟
The money I gave you was never going to build a school.
我给你的钱根本没用来建造学校
Is this true?
是真的吗
Where did that money go?
那部分资金用来干什么了
And all the other donations I entrusted you with?
还有我交给你的其他捐赠资金呢
The news you gave me of delays, the fighting.
还有你告诉我的物资延迟 打斗事件
I had no choice.
我也是逼不得已
They threatened me, my family.
他们威胁我 威胁我的家人
They said a school wasn't what we needed, assassins were--
他们说我们需要的不是学校 刺杀才是...
the House of Valois toppled, a brutal reign ended.
瓦卢瓦王朝倒台残暴统治才能结束
Who threatened you? Was it Le Clerc?
谁威胁的你 是勒·克莱克吗
Fontaine? That I can't say they'll kill me.
芳登 我不能说 他们会杀了我的
Aloysius, no.
阿洛伊修斯 不会吧
Tell me we didn't
告诉我 我们没有
fund an assassination on our king.
资助刺杀国王的行动
Still no word from Balfont?
还是没有贝尔丰特那边的消息吗
None yet, my lord.
没有 大人
And where is the king?
国王呢
At a secure location, the guards are saying.
卫兵说在安全的地方
They must have moved him the second the alarms sounded.
他们肯定听警报一拉响就把他转移了
They say it was Protestants
他们说是新教♥徒♥
wearing stolen uniforms of the guards.
穿着偷来的侍卫衣服干的
Well, it seems they killed anyone who saw them
他们好像在进入城♥堡♥的途中
as they moved through the castle.
把所有看到他们的人都杀了
Well, at least the engagement
这样至少婚约
will surely be off.
肯定是会取消的
Things can remain... as they were.
事情可以...暂时如此不变了
Where did the Protestants get the nerve?
新教♥徒♥哪里来的这么大胆子
Surely they know they will all be targets now?
现在他们肯定都知道自己身处险境了吧
Crushed with such force.
受到这样的一记重挫
Well, th-they were being crushed anyway, weren't they?
无论如何他们都会挫败的对吧
I suppose they thought they had little to lose.
我看他们是觉得自己没有什么可失去的了
My loyal subjects...
忠诚的臣民们...
I reassure you that your king
大家尽可放心
and your queen remain untouched.
你们的国王王后都安然无恙
These murderous traitors
这些凶残的叛徒
who invaded the castle tonight have achieved nothing,
今晚虽侵入了城♥堡♥ 但是他们一无所获
have altered nothing,
他们什么都未曾改变
and will die for nothing.
他们会因此而付出死的代价
Come in.
请进
I'm sorry, Lady Lola, but...
抱歉 萝拉小姐 但是
Lord Narcisse insisted
纳西斯伯爵坚持
that I ask if you would speak to him.
让我来问问你是否可以见他
Uh, it's all right, thank you.
可以 谢谢
I wanted to see how you were feeling.
我想来看看你感觉如何
If you were all right.
看看你是否安然无恙
The Protestants came, just as you warned.
正如你事先提醒的 新教♥徒♥来了
I'm sure they would've killed Mary and Francis,
如果他们有机会 肯定会杀了
if they could have.
玛丽和弗朗西斯的
Who knows where they would've stopped.
谁知道他们会作恶到何种程度
I take no pleasure in being right.
说对这种事我一点都不高兴
Especially as I may have been wrong about other issues.
尤其是在一些其他事上我可能错了
What happened tonight was reckless.
今晚的事简直太鲁莽了
It was the act of a people
只有走投无路的人
who feel that they have nothing to lose.
才会那样孤注一掷
To rob people of hope
让人失去希望
is a dangerous mistake,
是一个极其危险的错误
and I suspect it may have been my doing.
我担心我之前也犯下这种错误了
Through your pressure on Francis.
因为你给了弗朗西斯无尽的压力
I fear this nation is burning
我担心这个国家处于水深火热之中
and I am the man who lit the match.
而我是导火索
Oh, perhaps I overvalue
也或许我高估了
my role in the matter.
自己在这件事中的价值
You control a king.
你控制着一个国王
I'd say you're being accurate.
所以在我看来你这是想确保万无一失
Yes.
对
You betrayed me,
你背叛了我
you called me an enemy of those you hold dear,
你称我为你珍视之人的敌人
and yet when there was danger tonight,
可是今晚出现危险时
my worry was for you.
我还是担心你
I think about you.
我还是会想到你
I think about you still.
我仍然会想到你
I want to sleep but I can't stop shaking.
我想睡觉 但是总是在抖
I'm so cold.
我好冷
It's the shock of the night's events.
是因为今晚事件你受到了惊吓
It's true.
是真的
You're all right,
你们都没事
thank God. Slowly.
谢天谢地 慢点
Just give her time and space,
给她点时间和空间
and all you need to do is listen.
你只要认真听着就好了
Shall I go?
我先走了
They said... that the guards
他们说 我们卧房♥外的
outside our chambers were killed,
侍卫都被杀害了
but the assassins never made it in,
但是刺客没能进屋
that you were untouched.
你毫发未损
I lied.
我说谎了
Catherine lied.
凯瑟琳说谎了
So no one would know.
这样别人才不会知道
I was raped.
我被强♥奸♥了
Please don't come any closer.
求你 不要再靠近了
I can't bear it--
我无法忍♥受
I can hardly bear to have you to look at me.
我无法忍♥受你看我的眼神
Mary...
玛丽
you are my life
你就是我的生命
and I love you.
我爱你
And this is my fault.
这件事都是我的错
Because you weren't here?
因为你不在我身边吗
Because you were doing
因为你正竭尽全力
all you could to sway the Vatican towards tolerance,
去说服罗马教廷实行宗教宽容
because, finally,
因为我们终于
we were as one?
夫妻同心了吗
Francis, you can't blame yourself.
弗朗西斯 这件事你不能怪自己
You're wrong.
不是这样的
Please, don't talk.
求你了 不要说了
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表