剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Not now.
不行
Look at the stars.
你看星星多好看
I know what it's like to lose a son.
我知道失去儿子是什么感觉
I lost my son,
瘟疫期间
my heir, during the plague.
我失去了我的儿子 我的继承人
I feel his absence
每时每刻
every minute of every day.
我都会深深感受到他已不在
I hope you never feel pain like that.
我希望你永远不要体会到那种痛苦
It would destroy you.
那种痛会毁了你
But what happened?
发生了什么事
Why did Ducasse change his mind?
为什么杜卡斯会突然改变主意
He didn't give a reason,
他没说原因
but he suddenly claims not to have the grain that he promised.
但是他突然说手上并没有曾经承诺的粮食
Narcisse is behind this.
一定是纳西斯动了手脚
He may well be, but it makes no difference.
也许是 但是这已经无所谓了
There's no deal. But there is.
交易做不成了 还是有希望的
With Schuler, the German duke.
还有德国公爵 舒勒
He offered to exchange grain for the Protestant prisoners.
他主动提出要拿粮食来换那些新教囚徒
I can't release prisoners without knowing their crimes.
不清楚他们的罪行 我不能释放他们
They might be dangerous men or usurpers.
也许他们非常危险 甚至会篡位夺权
There's too many Protestants determined
有很多新教♥徒♥下定决心
to put one of their own on my throne.
要让他们中的一员来当国王
Until I find out, keep the German duke in place.
在我查清之前 不要轻举妄动
Two days until the coronation.
离加冕典礼还有两天
Then Schuler will leave court and go home.
之后舒勒就会离开宫廷
Plenty of time till then.
这时间足够了
Tell that to the people starving outside our walls.
可是城外忍♥受空腹之苦的人等不了
I heard the news. Your Grace.
我听说了 陛下
Young Lord Ducasse's sudden desire
年轻的伯爵杜卡斯忽然改变主意
to keep his grain for himself.
要把粮食留着自己用
It's funny how that worked out.
这转变真是令人惊讶
Yes.
是啊
You want to teach my son a lesson
你想给我儿子一个教训
about who holds the power in France.
让他清楚法国谁最有权力
The lesson is this.
教训在这里
You will pay for my son's death.
你必须为我儿子的死付出代价
You can't put a price on such a loss,
这种悲剧的代价难以衡量
but your son needn't have died in vain.
但你的儿子并不会白白死去
You need a friend at court.
你需要在宫廷里的朋友
You?
你吗
What do you want?
你想要什么
Grain... sold to me if you won't sell it to Francis.
要粮食 要是不卖♥♥给弗朗西斯就卖♥♥给我
Corn if you have it.
还有玉米 如若你有
And in exchange, you will convince Francis
作为交换 你会说服弗朗西斯吗
to put my friend Lord Robuchon on his privy council.
让我的朋友罗布尚加入枢密院
I won't corrupt my son's council.
我不会破坏我儿子的枢密院
I'm here to make Francis a stronger king, not a weaker one.
我是为了给弗朗西斯助力 而不是阻力
An advisor of my choice, or regrettably, there is no deal.
我建议你 应该说是同情 我不同意交易
I shall get my grain elsewhere.
那我就去别处找粮食
You didn't come here because your heart bleeds
你来这里绝不是因为看到子民挨饿
for your starving countrymen.
心里过意不去
What are you hiding?
你在掩饰什么
Well, perhaps I'm hiding a bleeding heart.
也许我在掩饰自己心里过意不去
Your Majesty? The meeting is arranged.
陛下 已经约好见面了
We can escort you to the tent city when you have the time.
您什么时候有时间 属下可护送您去帐篷之城
Now. Let's go now.
现在就可以 走吧
Herr Schuler! Good news
舒勒先生 好消息
about the exchange we discussed last night.
是关于我们昨晚的谈话
I'm listening.
洗耳恭听
The king is intrigued by the prospect,
国王对于两国的前景很是期待
but more so by the new alliance it ratifies.
对于即将到来的联盟更是很有兴趣
He simply needs time to consider.
他只是需要时间来考虑
The king is intrigued? He needs time to consider?
国王很是期待 需要时间考虑
Yes, but... Maybe I should have spoken to the king.
对 也许我应该直接去找国王
You may deal with me directly.
你可以直接跟我谈
Very well. I'm telling you
很好 那我告诉你
that I'm going home. Now.
我要走了 马上启程
If peace is a thing you need to consider,
如果构建和平还需要考虑
I have no interest in dealing with you or the king.
我对交易没有兴趣了 不论是你还是国王
My husband simply wants to confirm
我丈夫只是想要确定
what the men were imprisoned for.
那些人被关押的罪名
The word of a German duke is not enough?
德国公爵的话还不够分量吗
I told you.
我说过了
My friends were jailed for their faith, nothing more.
我的朋友们因信仰入狱 别无其他
The coronation is in just a few days. If...
加冕典礼几天后就会举♥行♥ 如果...
I came here to free my friends.
我是来放朋友们自♥由♥的
I didn't come to watch Rome prop up a new puppet king.
并不是来看一个傀儡如何加冕称王的
Your Majesty, it is a great
陛下 能与您同坐
and unexpected honor to sit with you.
是我未曾预料的无上荣誉
I have little time, and none of it for flattery.
我赶时间 不用奉承了
What can I do for you?
请问您有什么需要
I'm told that you speak with the dead.
听说你能跟死者对话
There is much to learn from them.
死者能教会我们很多东西
I suppose that might be true if I thought it were possible.
如果真能做到的话 还是有几分道理的
Then why are you here?
那您为何来此
There's a woman I want you to meet.
我想请你见见一个女人
She acts as if she is possessed.
她的举止就像被附身了一样
I want you to tell me if she is deceiving me on purpose,
我希望你能告诉我 她是在故意欺骗我
or if she is in the grip of some madness.
还是得了什么病
But what if it's neither?
也许都不是呢
What if her possession is real?
如果她是真的被附身了呢
I don't believe in ghosts.
我不相信鬼魂
Undertaker's apprentice.
送葬者的学徒
He was a good man, your master?
你的主人 他心地很善良吗
Yes, my lord.
是的 殿下
And the dead are listed here?
死者都列在这里了吗
Them that was removed from the pit.
从乱葬场转移出来的都在这里了
"Unknown woman, died of plague.
"未知女性 死于瘟疫"
Unknown child, plague."
"未知孩子 死于瘟疫"
Are you familiar with Lord Doisneau?
你熟悉杜瓦诺伯爵吗
Do you know the name?
知道这个名字吗
Lord Barnard?
巴纳德伯爵呢
Boy. You are under my protection.
孩子 我会保护你的
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Tell me what you know.
把你知道的告诉我
Lord Doisneau was kind to everyone.
杜瓦诺伯爵对谁都很好
And Barnard?
那巴纳德呢
No one's good enough for him.
他贪得无厌
There's rumors he wants the coal under Lord Doisneau's land.
传言说他想要杜瓦诺伯爵土地下的煤矿
His wife insists he's dead, but
他妻子一直说他死了 但是
the name "Doisneau" isn't in here.
"杜瓦诺"这个名字不在里面
Wait.
等等
Lady Doisneau said they were recently titled.
杜瓦诺夫人说他们是最近才封爵的
And if they were given title, they were given name.
封爵的时候 会得到贵族名字
There it is.
在这里
Doisneau's patronym.
杜瓦诺的教父名
My lord?
我不懂
The name he was born with.
就是他出生时被赐予的名字
Bouchard.
博夏尔
It's here.
在这里
His throat was slit.
他被人割喉了
You're going to do this before we find Francis?
还没找到弗朗西斯 你要独自做决定吗
Mary. Are you sure?
玛丽 你确定吗
A villager killed his neighbor this morning
今早一个村民杀死了邻居
fighting over a rancid potato.
只为争一个变质的土豆
People are starving and dying, and there will be more.
人们在挨饿在伤亡 而且还会持续下去
Didn't Francis say he wanted to rule on the bargain himself?
可弗朗西斯不是说过这次交易由他来决定吗
He wants his people to eat.
他想要人们有饭吃
I'll do what I have to to feed them.
想做到这一点必须作出抉择
Can't it wait till we find him?
就不能等找到他再说吗
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表