剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Was he off his nut when she went after him?
她追求他的时候 他失去理智了吗
No, but... So, she pursued Father,
没有 但是... 所以她先追求的父亲
settled for Bash, and now she's trying
后来退而求其次选择了巴斯
to butter me up with gifts and invitations.
现在又想用各种礼物和邀请来巴结我
Quite the social climber.
真是会攀高枝
She's a good person, and she loves him.
她是好人 她也很爱巴斯
I know that you're very protective of him,
我知道你一心向着他
but don't cause trouble for them, or you'll be answering to me.
不要给他们添麻烦 否则我唯你是问
And not just as your older brother, but as your king.
我不只是你哥哥 还是法国国王
Oh, very charismatic with the nobles, that one.
他可真是擅长和贵族相处 是吧
Gentle warning not to be too trusting of him.
我提醒你 最好不要太信任他
Conde is a Prince of the Blood, after all.
康德毕竟是别族皇子
You hold his royal blood against him?
你认为他的皇族血统有威胁吗
Well, he's a Bourbon,
他是波旁皇族
and the Bourbon family were once rivals for the... throne.
波旁皇族曾经是皇室的劲敌
You didn't know that, did you?
原来你并不知情
No.
不知道
Francis was very sickly as an infant,
弗朗西斯幼时体弱多病
and there was talk that if he died,
当时市井传言说道 如果他去世
and I failed to produce more sons,
而我没能诞下更多子嗣
the Bourbon princes would take the throne.
波旁皇族的王子就会夺取王权
Those were different times.
当时状况与今日不同
Conde is a loyal friend to me and to Francis.
康德对我和弗朗西斯都很忠诚
Lord Cane is leaving. We need to catch him now.
凯恩伯爵要走了 我们得现在找他
I don't dare believe you.
我不敢相信
I only have your word that Francis killed Henry. Yes.
弗朗西斯杀了亨利是你的一面之词 没错
I might be lying.
也许我在撒谎
And even if he did, the king was mad.
就算是他杀的 国王当时疯了
Those of us who heard him,
谁听到他当时的口气
who saw the terrible things he did, know that.
看到他的所作所为 都会明白
I make no moral judgment on Francis's actions.
我并不蔑视弗朗西斯的行为
But you are blackmailing him? Yes.
但是你却以此威胁他 对
Because France needs a strong Catholic leader
因为法国需要一个强大的天主教领袖
to hold the nation together.
维持国家的稳定
You've just told me the most profound state secret.
你把这样重大的秘密告诉了我
What am I supposed to do with it?
我该怎么办
What can you do?
你能做什么
You can't make it public.
你不能公之于众
You don't want to see Francis removed from the throne.
你不希望弗朗西斯失去王位
That would endanger you and your child.
这样会让你和你的孩子有危险
And nor do I, unless forced,
我也不希望 除非情势所迫
'cause that would endanger France.
因为那样会让法国陷入危险
Well, then, why tell me?
那你为什么要告诉我
Because when Francis comes to you and, uh,
因为如果弗朗西斯去找你
asks you to betray my trust,
要求你背叛我
I want you to remember which of us told you the truth.
我希望你记得 谁才是告诉你真♥相♥的人
About who we are, what we are capable of.
谁说出了我们的本质和我们的所作所为
You're asking me to be a martyr?
你要我做烈士
I'm asking you to be a hero.
我是请你做英雄
Not the kind with the sword.
并不是提剑闯天下的英雄
The kind who takes a risk
而是愿意为了挽救生命
to save lives, rather than waiting
而冒险的英雄 在危急时刻
for someone else to lead the way.
敢于挺身而出 而不是人云亦云
Lord Cane, the time for hiding in the shadows has passed.
凯恩伯爵 低调做人敛藏锋芒的日子已经过去
What is required now is daring.
现在法国需要的是胆量和勇气
Show the king that if he stands up
让国王看看 如果他敢于
for the rights of Protestants,
维护新教教♥徒♥的权益
that there are nobles who will support him.
支持他的贵族也会随之涌现
Why does it matter to you?
你为何这么在乎
You're Catholic.
你是天主教♥徒♥
I am a Queen who wants to protect her people.
我是王后 我要保护我的子民
I have a family to think of.
我有家人要考虑
And I have friends who share your faith.
我有朋友 跟你选择了同样的信仰
Friends I promised I would do
我对朋友保证过
everything I could to protect.
愿意不惜一切保护他们
Don't we owe it
我们难道不应该
to the people we love to stand up for what we believe in?
维护自己的信仰 维护自己所爱的人吗
It's not the kind of decision one can make in the moment.
这样的决定我一时半会做不出
Let me sleep on it, then you'll have my answer.
请容我考虑考虑 之后给你答复
Of course.
当然
You are daring
你很有胆量
and fierce.
也很强势
I feel I have to be.
我别无选择
Until others find it within themselves to be the same.
直到每个人都能看清自己的内心
What happened? Did you succeed?
怎么样 你成功了吗
What was in the envelope? I told you before,
信封里是什么 我跟你说过了
it's best for you if you don't know.
最好不要知道
Francis, could whatever you wanted me to leave there
弗朗西斯 你让我放在那里的东西
cause his death?
会置他于死地吗
Yes.
会
Why? Because I need something in place
为什么 因为我需要做好准备
in case the threat of Narcisse becomes too great.
以防纳西斯的威胁不断加剧
Lola, did you plant it or not?
萝拉 你到底藏了没有
I'm sorry. I wasn't able to.
抱歉 我没做到
He became too suspicious, and I left.
他起了疑心 我就离开了
Lola, I know you were frightened,
萝拉 我知道你很害怕
but I needed you to do this.
但是我需要你做这件事
Because you're the better man?
因为你才是好人吗
Well, one of you used me, and it wasn't him.
你利用了我 而他没有
He's here.
他来了
King Francis,
弗朗西斯国王
we humbly come to ask you to sign this edict.
我们谦逊地请求您 签下这条法令
He's not going to step forward.
他不愿意出声
Every noble here is united in support of it.
这里的每位贵族都支持这份法令
He's too scared. It's over.
他太害怕了 结束了
Not every noble.
并不全是
This law invites the persecution
这份法令会让无辜民众
and bloodshed of innocent people who share different beliefs.
因为不同的信仰而被处决 被杀戮
But it won't stop the Protestant faith from reaching the nobles.
但是新教依旧会向贵族传播
'Cause it already has.
因为事实如此
I am a noble, a Prince of the Blood.
我是贵族 是一名皇族
And I am Protestant.
也是一名新教教♥徒♥
I stand before you today,
今天我站在这里
and before my fellow nobles,
向诸位贵族证明
to tell you the Protestants of France are not your enemy.
法国的新教教♥徒♥并不会与诸位为敌
Just as any Catholic subject,
与其他天主教♥徒♥子民一样
we are loyal to our king, our country.
我们忠于国王 忠于法国
And we are asking you to stand on the right side of history.
请求陛下 慎重选择 才能流芳百世
I'm afraid Prince of Conde stands alone.
恐怕康德王子要孤军奋战了
I am grateful for your honesty, Cousin,
感谢你如此诚实 表亲
but you are only one man.
但是并没有人支持你
No.
不
I, too, am Protestant.
我 也是新教教♥徒♥
This is madness.
简直胡闹
King Francis,
弗朗西斯国王
in light of this development,
为了国家的发展
I ask you to take time to reconsider this law.
我请求您再考虑一下这条法令
The bravery of these men shall not be ignored.
这些人勇敢无畏 不应被忽视
No one shall harm them.
任何人不得伤害他们
I shall retire to further consider
我会再重新考虑
the gravity of this law.
此项法令的合理性
Well, that was a bold move.
你的行为很英勇
There's no going back now, no matter what your beliefs.
不论你信仰为何 现在都没有回头路了
It's what you needed, isn't it?
你需要的正是这个 不是吗
I did it for you.
我是为了你才这么做的
You have my gratitude.
我非常感谢你
I sense your hand in this.
我知道此事是你所为
And though you completely disregarded my request,
虽然你完全无视我的请求
I am proud of you.
但我为你骄傲
I wanted to give you a chance to do the right thing.
我想给你次机会让你做出正确的决定
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表