剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Says she's looking for her nephew,
她说要找侄子
to haul him back home. Well, send her to me.
带他回家 让她来找我
We can't have people walking through,
我们可不能让人随便走动
disturbing the clientele.
打扰客人
Madam,
夫人
I assure you, your neph...
我向你保证 你的侄...
I've missed you.
我很想你
I wasn't sure if you'd want to see me.
我不知道你想不想见我
I keep thinking of our fugitive prince.
我一直在想那个逃犯王子
How unflattering.
真是对我床上功夫的侮辱
If you are gonna bring another man into our bed,
就算你要让别的男人上我们的床
must it be Conde?
非得是康德吗
Well, he's a threat to my family as long as he lives.
只要他活着就是对我家族的威胁
Renaude will find him.
雷诺德会找到他的
His men are turning over every blade of grass.
他的手下们正在全面搜查
But what if Mary interferes
但要是玛丽用她
in that unexpected way that she has?
意料之外的手段插手干涉呢
You could help me here.
你可以帮我
Well, perhaps Mary's confided in her ladies.
也许玛丽对她的侍女说了实情
You could speak with Lola,
你可以去问萝拉
and see if you can find anything out.
看看能不能打探出什么
Why would I have any special influence over Lola?
萝拉怎么会对我吐露心声
Well, you have spoken with her often.
你跟她来往很频繁啊
Oh, it was a flirtation, nothing more.
那只是调情而已
No?
真的吗
Well, servants' rumors say,
仆人都在传
impelled by too much wine,
说萝拉醉酒之后
she shamelessly offered herself to you.
不知羞耻地献身于你
Did the rumors add...
他们有没有说
that I turned her down?
我拒绝了她
Yes.
说了
And that uncharacteristic chivalry makes one think.
而这种不符合你性格的骑士风格让人不禁多想
Why should she get such special consideration from a man
凭什么一个以征服女人出名的男人
known for his conquests?
会对待她特别对待
And why are we talking about Lola
我以为我们在说康德的事
when I thought the subject was Conde?
怎么就扯到萝拉了
I-It isn't worth so much attention.
那根本没什么
She was a passing amusement.
她只是过眼云烟了
Prove it.
证明给我看
How, exactly, would I accomplish this?
我要怎么证明
Do something unforgiveable.
做件不可原谅的事
I understand you hear a lot of news in this place.
我知道你在这里能听到很多消息
Rumors, gossip.
流言 八卦
Of course.
当然
Men come in here, they drink, they boast to their friends,
男人们来到这 喝酒 对朋友自吹自擂
they boast to my girls.
对姑娘们不停吹嘘
Sometimes there's truth under the boasting.
有时候吹嘘里也有实话
Then I beg of you, listen for me.
那我求你替我留心
Tell me if you hear anything of Conde
如果你听到康德的消息
or rumors of who might have set that fire.
或是有关放火人的流言 就告诉我
Mary, of course I'll help you.
玛丽 我当然会帮你
Good heavens.
上帝啊
I suppose this means my girls
这就意味着我的姑娘们
are working for the Queen of France.
在为法国王后效力了
I suppose it does.
是的
And I suppose the Queen of France
而法国的王后
should offer a retainer.
应该先付定金
Ah, Leith.
利思
Back for another assignment?
又来领任务吗
I appreciate the initiative.
真是主动
Leave us. And I want ermine trim!
你们先退下 我要貂皮装饰
Don't try and pawn off cat's fur on me.
可别用猫皮糊弄我
Actually, I was
其实
wondering about the annulment that we spoke of.
我是想知道之前提过的婚姻无效的事
When might I expect that?
什么时候能做到
My boy, annulments are not cheap.
孩子 申请婚姻无效可不便宜
Yes, but I've done as you've asked.
我知道 但我已经做到了你的要求
I've brought you money.
我也给了你钱
A drop in the bucket, for an annulment.
那点钱要申请婚姻无效只是九牛一毛
You have no idea the hands I have to grease,
你想象不到我要打点多少人
all the way up to the Pope!
得一直关照到教皇
I see.
我懂了
And how many more... assignments
那我在凑够足够的钱之前
must I perform before I've brought you enough money?
还要完成多少任务
If you continue to be
如果你能一直
as successful as you've begun, not long.
像开始那样成功完成的话 很快就够了
Perhaps a few years.
大概几年吧
Must it take so long?
一定要那么久吗
There might be a way to make it quicker.
有一个方法可能会快些
Tell me.
告诉我
In the map room of the castle,
城♥堡♥的地图室里
there's a display of heirlooms,
展示着传家宝
amongst which is a jeweled scabbard
其中有一把镶着珠宝的刀鞘
said to have belonged to Charlemagne.
据说曾是查理曼大帝的遗物
As an intimate of the place,
作为宫廷里的常客
you could slip in
你可以
without any trouble.
轻而易举地溜进去
You want me to bring you the scabbard?
你想让我把刀鞘偷给你吗
God's grace, no.
上帝啊 不是
Me, a receiver of stolen goods?
我像是收赃物的人吗
Take it to a man who disposes of such things--
把它交给一个处理这类东西的人
I will give you his name--
我会告诉你他的名字
and when he pays you, bring me the money.
等他出钱买♥♥下之后 你把钱给我
Well?
怎么样
Not the most promising bunch of nobles here today.
今天来的不是最有前途的贵族啊
Am I imagining it, or are men peering at me lately
是我多想了 还是这些男人最近
in the most unseemly way?
都在以很不得体的眼光看我
I thought General Renaude would have returned.
我以为雷诺德将军已经回来了
He's an intriguing addition to court, don't you think?
他给宫廷增加不少乐趣 不是吗
Is that why you're wearing a new dress
所以你才穿了新裙子
and your finest jewels?
戴上了最好的首饰吗
I've just been thinking about him constantly.
我最近一直在想他
I even had a dream about him.
甚至还梦到了他
I don't know what to do about it.
我不知道该怎么办
Well, what can you do?
你能做什么
You're married.
你结婚了
Yes, but Bash believes, as the king's brother,
是啊 但巴斯觉得 作为国王的哥哥
he could be granted an annulment.
废除婚姻应该不费劲
We were wed under duress, we have no children.
我们是被强迫结婚 没有孩子
Really, the door is wide open for me to find another.
说真的 我太有资格另寻姻缘了
Oh, Kenna, please give it careful thought.
肯娜 请慎重考虑
You don't have a lot of experience with this sort of thing.
在这方面 你可没什么经验
With men?
男人方面
I believe I have sufficient experience, thank you.
我觉得我经验很丰富 谢谢提醒
No, I mean, experience making your own choices.
不 我是说 自己做决定
I make my own choices every day.
我每天都做决定啊
I don't mean the little things,
我说的不是小事
like what dress to wear.
不是挑裙子
But do you realize
你没意识到
that every relationship you've had has been chosen for you?
你的每段感情都是不由自主的吗
Henry essentially claimed you,
亨利点名索要了你
your marriage to Bash was forced,
你被迫与巴斯成婚
Antoine set his sights on you.
安托万一直垂涎于你
I do see your point.
我明白你的意思了
All right, that's quite enough.
好了 我受够了
What's going on here?
你们在干什么
Nothing, my lady.
没什么 小姐
But you seem agitated.
但你看起来有点焦虑不安啊
Perhaps your servant should draw you a relaxing bath.
让你的仆人伺候你沐浴 帮你放松吧
What is that?
你手里是什么
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表