剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Turn this carriage around, right now.
立刻让马车掉头
Mary, what difference does it make?
玛丽 这很重要吗
You said you wanted some fresh air.
你说你想呼吸点新鲜空气
Is there some reason in particular you wanted to go to Beauvais?
你想去博韦是有什么特殊原因吗
Of course not.
当然没有
But where are we going?
但我们到底要去哪里
And what is this paper you've been studying?
你研究的这张纸到底是什么
Oh, it's a speech.
是演讲稿啊
Thanking the village of Noyon for their love.
感谢诺杨村的厚爱
Their love of you?
他们对你的厚爱吗
Noyon is one of my special villages.
诺杨对我而言是特别的
When their church steeple falls, I rebuild it.
他们的教堂顶部坍塌时 是我重建的
In your name. Yes, of course you're popular.
以你的名义 你当然受欢迎了
But why make such effort?
但我们为什么要这么费事
Every time I try to help the commoners,
每次我想帮那些平民的时候
you tell me I need to placate the nobles.
你都说我需要去抚慰那些贵族
Because it's a balancing act.
因为这是一种平衡政策
The nobles are just one leg on the three-legged stool
贵族只是支撑法国这把三腿凳中的
that holds up France.
其中一条腿
If ever that stool goes down,
如果这条腿折了
you and I will end up flat on our royal fundaments.
我除了头衔也就别无所有了
But peasants--
但农民
you have never cared about them.
你从没关心过他们
Oh, I may not care about peasants individually.
也许我不关心农民的个人
But in general, I care a great deal.
但总体来说 我付出了很多关心
And so should you.
你也该这样
Our gowns, our crowns, our chateaus--
我们的华服 王冠 城♥堡♥
they all depend on the good will of the commoner.
都依赖于平民的善意
For a very good reason.
道理很简单
There's 20 million of them, and one small family of royals.
平民有两千万 而贵族只占极少部分
To survive, we must have their love.
为了生存 我们必须获得他们的爱
Thank heavens, I can buy it.
谢谢老天 这些我都能买♥♥到
And if things happen to get too dangerous for you at court,
如果你在宫廷中的地位岌岌可危的话
you can always flee to one of these towns,
你至少能逃到一个这样的小镇去
and they'll help you escape the country.
而他们会帮你逃离这个国家
If you were wise,
如果你还算聪明的话
you'd develop a few bolt-holes yourself, my dear.
你也会为自己准备几个避难所 亲爱的
You have plenty of enemies.
你可是树敌无数啊
What's happening?
怎么了
Why are we slowing down?!
为什么慢下来了
We're hours from Noyon!
离诺杨还远着呢
There are people gathering in the road ahead!
有一群人聚集在马路中间
Clear the road! Don't let 'em by.
让路 别让他们过去
Clear the road for the queen of France!
赶紧给法国王后让路
It's them! It's the royal carriage!
是她们 这是皇家的马车
Don't let 'em by!
别让她们过去
No, they're angry.
别 他们很愤怒
Perhaps we could talk to them,
或许我们可以跟他们谈谈
hear their grievances.
听听他们的苦衷
Kill the royals!
杀了皇家的人
Perhaps not right now.
现在还是省省吧
To lay hands on a royal person is death!
胆敢碰皇室成员的人一律处死
Oh, good Lord.
天呐
Threatening a royal is death, too.
威胁皇室成员也是死刑
The fool has just told them
那个蠢货已经让他们知道
they've got nothing to lose.
他们别无退路了
Come, we must escape.
走 我们必须逃走
To where? We're trapped inside a carriage.
逃去哪 我们被困在马车里了
All my carriages have them.
我的马车上都有这个
Well, one never knows. Come!
没人会知道的 快走
We have to keep moving!
不能停
They might look for us when they find the carriage is empty.
他们发现马车是空的会找我们的
Take off your jewelry and turn your cloak inside out.
摘掉首饰 把斗篷反过来穿
It'll make us look less like royals.
会让我们看起来不那么像皇室
It's a long way back to the castle.
回城♥堡♥的路远着呢
Better get started.
那就快走吧
Lady Lola, how delighted I was to receive your message.
萝拉小姐 我很高兴收到你的信
How may I help you?
您需要什么
You held my husband, Lord Julien's, bank account.
我丈夫朱利安伯爵的存款在你手上
You transferred my dowry into it.
还将我的嫁妆存了进去
Yes.
是的
Now that my husband is dead, I'd like it back.
如今我的丈夫已经死了 我想要回来
Your dowry?
你的嫁妆吗
Forgive me, but I cannot return it,
请原谅 我不能还给你
as the money is not yours.
因为那不是你的钱
Well, it's my dowry.
可那是我的嫁妆
It was your father's.
那是你父亲的
It became Lord Julien's upon your marriage.
婚后归朱利安大人所有
Since he's dead,
既然他已经去世
it would go to his male heir,
这笔钱会交给他的男继承人
but now that the king has claimed your child,
但既然国王已经承认了你的孩子
it would revert to the head of Lord Julien's family.
这笔钱会归还给朱利安大人的家人
His father, back in Hungary.
就是他住在匈牙利的父亲
Well, that's ridiculous. I've never even met Julien's father.
太荒谬了 我都没见过朱利安的父亲
It's complicated, but he and Julien were estranged.
原因很复杂 但他和朱利安并不亲近
Nonetheless.
尽管如此
Are you telling me that you've already sent it to him?
你的意思是你已经把钱寄给他了吗
Well, no, I...
还没有 我...
I still have to verify his address,
我还得确认他的住址
arrange for trustworthy messengers...
安排值得信任的信使
Hmm, my father always told me
我父亲常跟我说
that bankers like to hold onto money for as long as they can.
银行家们喜欢尽可能地将钱留在自己手中
Why do you deserve to pocket the interest?
为何你可以从中获益
You're not related to any of us.
你跟我们毫无关系
I will not have my reputation impugned.
我不想听这些对我人格的侮辱
Be assured I will take what steps are necessary
我明天就会按照手续
to send this money to Hungary tomorrow.
将他的钱送到匈牙利
Good day, Lady Lola.
日安 萝拉小姐
It was a fox hole. Badger.
那是个狐狸洞 獾洞
Fox! And how would you know?
是狐狸 况且你怎么会知道
You didn't even see it.
你看都没看一眼
I saw it after my foot got caught in it!
我的脚卡进去之后我看了
And my feet are too dainty to get caught in a fox hole!
狐狸洞可留不住我高贵的脚
We've been stumbling along for hours!
我们都走了好几个小时了
Do you have any idea where we're going?
你知道我们在往哪里走吗
No, but we are more or less headed west,
不知道 但大概是在向西走
which means eventually we... wait!
意味着最终我们... 等一下
I see a village ahead.
前面有个村子
Thank heavens! Dinner.
感谢老天 有晚饭吃了
But we don't have any money.
但我们没有钱
Of course we don't have money.
当然没钱了
Queens don't hand over coins like shopkeepers.
王后可不需要像小贩一样掏硬币
Purses are for servants!
仆人才需要钱包
We can't tell them who we are!
不能告诉他们我们的身份
Even if they believed us,
就算他们相信了我们
what if they hate royals, too?
万一他们也憎恨皇室呢
I swear on the blessed saints,
我对天发誓
I shall have my dinner!
我会吃到晚饭的
One way or another.
不论用什么方式
Innkeeper! Ah!
老板
My good man!
我的朋友
We require your best capon.
给我们上最好的鸡肉
Freshly killed, well-baked.
要新宰的 烤好
Seasoned with basil and rosemary.
用罗勒和迷迭香调味
And a bottle of whatever passes for wine.
再加一瓶红酒
Let's see the shine of your coin first.
先把钱交了
Are you trying to insult me?
你是在侮辱我吗
Do you make all your patrons turn out their pockets
对所有的老主顾 在你屈尊服务他们之前
before you deign to serve them?
都让他们亮出口袋吗
I know my customers. I don't know you.
我了解我的顾客 可我不认识你
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表