剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
I'm hoping you can help me.
我希望你能帮帮我
I'm the king's deputy.
我是国王的副手
I understand you had a visit from a healer.
我知道有个医生来找过你
A woman dressed all in white?
一身白衣的女人
"A healer"?
医生
Yeah, well, that's what she called herself.
她是这么称呼自己的
My little Paul there had a terrible fever.
我的儿子保罗发高烧
Physician said he was dying, nothing to be done.
大夫说他活不久了 无力回天
I even went to the convent to ask the nuns to pray for him.
我甚至去修道院请求修女为他祈祷
But he just got weaker.
但他更加虚弱了
Then this woman came, said she could help.
然后这个女人来了 说她能帮忙
And did she?
她成功了嘛
I can see your son's still alive.
我看你的儿子还活着
Oh, yeah. Yeah, she placed her hands on him.
是啊 她将双手放到他身上
In two days time, he was running around, same as ever.
两天后 他就活蹦乱跳了 像往常一样
And yet you don't seem thankful.
但你不是很感谢她啊
Paul, Mark! Both of you, come here.
保罗 马克 你们俩过来
There's always a price, ain't there?
凡事总有代价 不是吗
When we take help from devils and witches.
当我们接受恶魔和女巫的帮助时
I should've known.
我就该知道
He was fine and whole, till she came.
她来之前 他毫发无损
She blinded my boy.
她弄瞎了我的儿子
You find her... and put a stop to her.
你去找到她 阻止她
Sharlene?
莎琳
If you've come to say good-bye, don't bother.
如果你是来道别的 就不用了
It's your fault I couldn't pay my rent.
是你害我交不出房♥租
Your man, that dirty bird
你那个混♥蛋♥男人
who chopped my gorgeous hair, cost me my living.
剪了我的头发 害我没了生路
I know, and-and I'm sorry.
我知道 对不起
That's why I got you this wig.
所以我给你买♥♥了这个假发
You're serious?
开玩笑呢吧
Do you know how much that's worth?
你知道这多贵吗
It's yours. Take it, please.
它是你的了 收下吧
I'm not sure it's gonna change much.
我不敢保证会有多大改变
I'm not tainted with leper bits,
我没染上麻风
like they said, but I might as well be.
但就像他们说的 我跟得麻风也差不多
Folks on the street won't come near me.
街上的人不愿靠近我
Sharlene, there are other clients
莎琳 你还会
you might make yourself available to.
找到其他的客人的
Oh, I'm available.
当然了
Because I'm a whore, you see, that's the point.
因为我就是个妓♥女♥
I meant other venues,
我是指其他地方
where one might meet you.
会有人喜欢你的地方
There's a party I know about, here in town.
城里有一个宴会
There'll be lots of rich, drunk men
会有很多富有 烂醉的男人
mingling about.
混迹其中
Outside, having a smoke
在室外 抽根烟
where you might say hello.
就可能会遇到人
Oh, you'll need a different frock, though,
虽然你可能需要一条好裙子
if you're going to blend in.
如果你想混进去的话
Come with me.
跟我来
Lola.
萝拉
Your Highness.
陛下
I didn't see you at my brother's funeral.
你没来参加我弟弟的葬礼
Were you avoiding me?
你在躲着我吗
Coddling your bastard child?
照顾你的私生子
I deserve your anger, and more,
您有理由生我的气
but I'm afraid just now there's somewhere I have to be.
但我还有事
Yes. I heard you were meeting the Von Amsbergs.
是啊 我听说你要去见安斯伯格家的人
To try to overcome the perception
试图摆脱
that you are just one of the king's mistresses.
你只是国王情妇的身份
Francis is faithful to Mary.
弗朗西斯对玛丽忠贞不二
And as for me,
而我...
it was when they were apart,
当时他们不在一起
and it was one night.
只发生过一次
"One night."
只有一次
Don't flaunt your bountiful womb to me.
少跟我炫耀你那能生的肚子
They may have been apart,
他们或许分居
but you were and always have been Mary's lady,
但从小到大你永远是
since you were a child.
玛丽的侍女
There were dozens of little girls
曾有不少家庭
whose families begged me for that position.
求我让他们的女儿当侍女
But I chose you.
但我选择了你
Because you played well together,
因为你们意气相投
because you didn't hurt or throw mud at her,
因为你不伤害她 不向她扔泥巴[中伤她]
but now you have done both,
但你如今却两样都做了
as, clearly, Francis can procreate with anyone,
当然 弗朗西斯跟谁都能生孩子
they say.
人们都这么说
The gossip of his tryst finds fault with Mary.
把他去幽会的理由都怪罪于玛丽
I know, and I think it's terrible...
我知道 那很可怕...
Oh, I know you do.
我知道
So warm and frank in your approach to things.
想要的东西伸手可得
To Mary.
与玛丽也亲近
Makes her feel like a regular girl.
让她觉得自己是个寻常女孩
But she is not a regular girl.
但她不是寻常女孩
Mary is a queen
玛丽是王后
who must be seen as a force of nature.
她必须被看待成天选之子
Anything less endangers her.
少了什么都会让她身处危险
And you and your son make her seem...
而你和你的儿子让她显得...
deficient.
有缺陷
Useless.
无用
Disposable.
可以抛弃
You know what happens to disposable queens?
你知道可以抛弃的王后们的下场吗
They are disposed of.
她们都被抛弃了
Brutally.
残忍♥地被抛弃了
If it happens,
如若真有那么一天
remember your role in her demise.
记得她倒台也有你的一份力
I know I will.
反正我不会忘记
The sisters know that I'm a healer.
修女们知道我是医生
They believe I am blessed, and took me in.
她们认为我是受福泽之人 就收容了我
How did you find me?
你是怎么找到我的
They call you the Woman in White.
人们管你叫白衣女
I found you here because the woman you helped
我能找到你是因为你帮助过的人
mentioned she came to the convent
提到过她来了修道院
and asked the nuns to pray for her child.
请求修女们为她的孩子祈福
But you do more than pray, don't you, sister Delphine?
但你做的不仅仅是祈福吧 戴尔芬修女
How did you heal that woman's son?
你是怎么治愈那女人的孩子的
I laid hands on him.
我只是把手放在他身上
And the man risen from the grave?
那个死而复生的人呢
The Greek worker who had taken ill?
那个病逝的希腊工人
You mean the man they buried alive.
你是说被他们活埋的那个人吗
I didn't do anything
我什么都没做
but hear his cries.
只是听到了他的哭声
I don't hurt people.
我不会伤害他人
That's never my intention.
那不是我的本意
I'm sorry to hear that boy's brother went blind.
我很抱歉那孩子的哥哥因此失明
But there's no certainty that it was some kind of price.
但谁也不知道会不会有代价
But this has happened before.
这种事情以前也发生过吗
You save someone at a cost to another.
你以牺牲他人的代价去救人
Not always.
并非一直如此
Many times there are no consequences.
很多时候并无任何代价
Even so, I only cure people
即便如此 我只会医治那些
I know will die without my help.
病入膏肓 无处寻医之人
So if there is a price,
如此一来 即使有代价
surely it's less than losing someone you love.
至少也比失去所爱之人来得强
But how do you know someone is truly dying?
你怎么知道这人是否病入膏肓呢
Can you see the future?
你能预知未来吗
I've known other visionaries.
我见过其他的先知
I'm not asking to taunt you.
我并非想迫♥害♥你
When I touch someone,
当我触碰别人时
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表