剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
But I can't bear to look at you as you are now,
但我现在不想看见你
much less hanging from a rope.
更不想看你被绞死
Go and never come back.
走吧 再也不要回来
I am your mother.
我是你母亲
Where is your forgiveness?
你不能原谅我吗
You absolved your wife,
你宽恕了你的妻子
even though she was your father's mistress.
虽然她是你父亲的情人
How can you even compare Kenna's affair to this?
你怎么能拿肯娜的风流韵事和这个比
She was young and naive. She was scared.
她那时天真无知 成天担惊受怕
You killed two baby girls.
而你杀了两个女婴
Kenna, young and naive?
肯娜 天真无知
That doesn't describe the girl who told Catherine
那个女孩可没那么天真无知 就是她向凯瑟琳告密
I was in Rome trying to get you legitimized.
说我去找罗马教廷想把你合法化
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Kenna would never do that. But she did.
肯娜不会那么做的 但她确实做了
Ask Catherine.
去问凯瑟琳吧
Kenna knew that exposing my plan could get us both killed,
肯娜知道告发我可能会害死我们俩
but she wanted me gone.
但是她为了摆脱我
Determined to strike at her rival for Henry.
下定决心为了争取亨利而除掉我
Just as I was when I left that nursery window open.
正如当年我打开育儿室窗户一样
If that's true, then neither of you deserves my forgiveness.
如果这是真的 那你们都不配得到我的原谅
This is good-bye.
这是我们的永别了
We will never see one another again.
我们以后不会再见了
Bash.
巴斯
Is Francis all right?
弗朗西斯还好吗
Francis is fine.
弗朗西斯没事
Lola, I have a favor to ask of you.
萝拉 我想请你帮个忙
You won't like it,
你肯定不会情愿
but if you are loyal to me, you won't question it.
但如果你忠于我 就按我说的做
Mary asked you to offer yourself as a possible match for me?
玛丽让你主动对我投怀送抱
Not as directly as that, but yes.
她说的没那么直接 但是没错
What does she take us for? A couple of game pieces
她把我们当什么了 几个棋子吗
she can shunt aside to unclutter her board?
为了整理棋盘 就可以踢到一边
Actually, she said she hoped we'd admire each other
其实 她说希望我们俩喜欢上对方
as much as she admires us.
像她喜欢我们一样
So we might find the happiness she's found with Francis.
这样我们也许能像她和弗朗西斯一样 找到幸福
All very neat and tidy, isn't it?
这样非常完美 不是吗
Well, hardly.
不能那么说
Perhaps you think you're some gallant defender of Mary's,
也许你认为自己是玛丽忠实的守卫者
but look around.
但是看看你周围
You've spawned harmful gossip with your male pride,
你的大男子主义引发了对她不利的流言蜚语
and she's doing everything she can to stop it.
而她在尽其所能制止流言
I don't care if your heart leads you my way or not,
我不在乎你喜不喜欢我
but I won't have it lead you to Mary.
但我不能让你的感情伤害玛丽
She's my oldest friend,
她是我最好的朋友
and I'll see her protected from any threat,
我会保护她不受任何事的威胁
gallant or otherwise.
不论是爱慕 还是恶意
You're quite fierce when you want to be, aren't you?
你有时还挺厉害的 不是吗
Are you mocking me?
你在嘲笑我吗
I'm admiring you.
我在赞美你
All right, then.
那好吧
Shall we take our royal orders and see where they lead us?
我们就遵从皇命 看看事情会怎样发展
Your Majesty.
陛下
You asked for evidence proving the Castleroy's innocence.
您想要证据证明卡斯尔雷的清白
This is Castleroy's personal ledger,
这是卡斯尔雷的私人账本
found in his counting house.
是在他的账房♥里找到的
Its contents will confirm guilt rather than innocence.
里面的内容证明他有罪 而不是清白无辜
Mary?
玛丽
I don't know how much time I have,
我不知道我还剩多少时间
but before this is done,
但是我死之前
there are things I need you to know.
我要告诉你一些事
I lied to you, Mary,
我骗了你 玛丽
and that is a treason in itself.
这本身就是叛国罪
But Aloysius did nothing wrong...
但是阿洛伊修斯没做错什么
Greer, stop.
葛瑞尔 别说了
The ledger we found in your counting house is enough
在天主教贵族看来
to prove your guilt in the eyes of the Catholic nobles.
你们账房♥里的这本账目足够给你们定罪
It is not quite enough in the eyes of the king.
但在国王看来 这还不够定罪
No one can prove
没人能证明
which Protestants you thought you were giving your money to.
你们知道钱是给了那些激进派新教♥徒♥
Then I'll live.
那我不会死
Francis and I have made sure of that, yes.
是的 弗朗西斯和我确保了这一点
In the deal we made with the nobles,
我们与贵族达成了协议
you may keep your life, but that is all you may keep.
你能活下来 但是我们仅能帮你到这一步
You will lose your title, your lands, your holdings,
你会失去你的头衔 土地 财产
your rooms here at the castle
城♥堡♥中的住所
and your position with me.
你将不再是我的侍女
But where will I live?
那我住哪里
H-How will I live?
我该如何生活
That can no longer be my concern.
那就与我无关了
Or Lola's. Or Kenna's.
与萝拉和肯娜也无关
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Because I'm a traitor now.
因为现在我是个叛徒
A pariah.
是个贱民了
One more moment, please.
再等一会儿
One more moment-- is that all we have?
一会儿 我们之间就只剩一会儿了吗
The wagon is ready to take her away.
马车准备好送她走了
Nobles are waiting.
众位贵族在等着
Promise me you'll take care.
答应我你会照顾好自己
Promise me, Greer, for it is a dangerous world.
答应我 葛瑞尔 这是个危险的世界
I will.
我会的
Thank you.
谢谢
Good-bye.
再见
I'm so tired of waiting for liars to tell me the truth.
我受够了等待骗子告诉我真♥相♥
It's exhausting, you know that?
真的让人身心俱疲 你知道吗
Did you hear about Greer? It's so awful.
你听说葛瑞尔的事了吗 太不幸了
This time, I don't want to wait. You're my wife.
这次我不想等了 你是我的妻子
You should tell me the truth without being asked.
我不问你就该告诉我真♥相♥的
Did you tell Catherine that my mother was talking to Rome
你跟凯瑟琳说过我母亲在跟罗马那边商议
about getting me legitimized?
想让我继承王位吗
I could have been executed, Kenna.
你会害我被处死的 肯娜
I wasn't thinking about that.
我根本没想那么多
I just wanted your mother out of the way.
我只是想摆脱你母亲
I was scared.
我当时太害怕了
I couldn't go back to Scotland,
我不能回苏格兰
and I couldn't find a husband here.
在这里我也无法再嫁人了
I thought I might lose everything.
我以为我会失去一切
And which did you fear losing the most?
你最害怕失去什么
The gifts and privileges of sharing a bed with the king?
与国王同床共枕的特权吗
Or his love?
还是他的爱
Both.
都害怕
Is that what you want to hear?
你是想让我这么回答你吗
Is that what I should have said when we married?
我们刚成婚时我就应该这么跟你说吗
That, yes, I loved him.
那是的 我爱过他
Before he went mad.
在他疯掉之前
You never told me that.
这个你从未跟我说过
Why would I?
我为什么要说
You asked me to give us a chance, so I did.
你让我给彼此一个机会 我给了
Bash, you have no idea what it's like to be a girl in this world.
巴斯 你不知道一个女孩子生在现今世界的残酷
Owning nothing, having no power
一无所有 没有任何权力
except the effect that you have on men.
她只能找男人寻求依靠
The king noticed me,
国王注意到了我
and for the first time, I mattered.
我生平第一次不是无足轻重了
What was I supposed to do?
你说我该怎么办
Throw it away?
对一切置之不理吗
Did you throw away Mary's love when you had it?
你爱玛丽的时候也对此置之不理了吗
Besides, why are we even fighting about this?
再说了 我们为什么要为此争吵
Everybody makes mistakes.
人人都会犯错
It's in the past.
那都是过去的事了
Some things can't stay in the past.
有些事无法成为过去
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表