剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
The enmity between you and Mary
自从她回到宫廷里来
since she returned to court is known to all.
你和玛丽之间的敌意就众人皆知
Mary is not the same foolish girl
玛丽和小时候那个被迫接受我们照顾的
who was forced into our care.
傻孩子已经不一样了
And I have come to care for her.
而我要照顾她
She has faced many trials here at court as queen.
作为女王她在此面临过很多审判
She's grown.
她长大了
She's stronger. Braver... clearly.
更强大了 也更勇敢了
Sometimes bravery leads to foolish choices.
有时勇敢会让人做出愚蠢的选择
And this is one from which there
而这步一旦走错
is no turning back.
就没有回头路了
I have no desire to destroy
我并不想毁掉玛丽
Mary or her reputation.
或者她的声誉
We have to stop her.
我们必须阻止她
Francis must stop her.
弗朗西斯必须阻止她
Don't move.
不要动
You'll lose more blood.
否则失血更多
Sister Delphine.
戴尔芬修女
Where are we?
这是哪里
You're not... wearing your habit.
你没有 穿修女服
I'm not really a nun.
我不是真的修女
I laid hands on you.
我看过你的伤势了
Death is coming.
你快死了
God. Help me. The pain.
天啊 帮帮我 好疼
You know there could be a price.
你知道我帮你 你会付出代价
The blind boy in the village.
村里那个盲童
Save me!
救救我
I want to live.
我不想死
That's what they all choose.
所有人都是如此选择
Every time.
每一次
How did you find the letters?
这些信你怎么找到的
I've been in contact with the deputy in Le Havre,
我一直跟勒阿弗尔的领主有联♥系♥
where Ridley was killed.
雷德利就是在那里被杀的
He and his men captured and killed a common highwayman
他和他的人抓住并杀了一个强盗
who had been robbing people passing through town.
那个人一路烧杀抢掠
You think this highwayman killed Ridley?
你觉得是这些强盗杀了雷德利吗
Ridley's effects were found among his possessions.
雷德利的财物在那人身上找到了
Everything was there, the letters unopened.
一切都在 信函并未打开
Then the secret of our mission is safe.
那我们的秘密任务还没暴露
Your loyalty will not go unrewarded.
你如此忠心 我不会亏待你
Everything is in place.
一切就绪了
Your trade delegation can be quickly assembled.
你的贸易代表团可以快速组建起来
And thanks to Lord Burgess,
多亏了伯吉斯
we know that Buckhaven is a safe port of entry.
我们确定巴克哈文海港是安全的
Yes.
对
There is only one outstanding matter
你想重新夺回苏格兰
before you retake Scotland.
问题只有一个了
Whether you still want me to come.
你还想让我一起去吗
There's something you must know about Mary.
玛丽有件事你需要知道
And Conde.
还有康德
Lord Burgess is safely headed back to England.
伯吉斯已安全返回英格兰
He and Queen Elizabeth will remain unaware
他和伊莉莎白女王仍不会知道
that you helped me.
你帮了我
That his arrest and his rescue was all for me.
不知道他被捕获救 都是为了我
You've been playing both sides for some time now, Louis.
你两边周♥旋♥已经很久了 路易斯
It can't go on like this, not anymore.
我不能继续让你这样了
You can trust me. Not until you make a choice.
你可以相信我 除非你做出决定
Right now.
马上
Elizabeth or me.
选伊莉莎白还是我
If Mary leaves with Conde,
如果玛丽跟康德离开
France loses not just a queen,
法国失去的不仅是一位王后
but Scotland, any claim to England.
更失去了苏格兰 也没机会拥有英格兰了
You will be left playing a weak cuckold!
你此后也会一直戴着绿帽子
I suspected Mary of infidelity.
我虽怀疑过玛丽不忠
But this is treason.
但她这是叛国
Consider your choice carefully.
你仔细考虑后再做选择
Elizabeth can offer you marriage,
伊莉莎白可以给你婚姻
England, power, a life of security.
英格兰 权力 一生的安全
I know that together
我知道我们在一起
we face an uncertain future.
将来会充满不确定
But I still see it... in Scotland,
但我仍然能看到未来 在苏格兰
I still see it.
我还能看到未来
There's always a choice, and sometimes that choice
车到山前必有路 有时这条路
is so difficult that it's a leap...
如此艰辛 会让人觉得...
a leap of a fool's faith.
傻子才会去选
But my heart tells me that this is it.
但我的心告诉我就应如此
This is the moment.
这一刻终于到来了
You are my choice.
我选择你
If you'll still have me.
如果你还想要我的话
She won't listen to reason.
她听不进道理
She will listen to you.
但会听你的话
Francis?
弗朗西斯
Francis! Francis, you-you...
弗朗西斯 弗朗西斯 你...
you must stop her!
你必须阻止她
For both of your sakes!
这是为了你们俩个好
Francis?
弗朗西斯
Francis.
弗朗西斯
No.
不
Help... help! Help!
来人 快来人啊
The king!
国王出事了
My son... my son...
我儿子 我儿子
I thought I needed you.
我以为我需要你
Needed us, together in Scotland.
需要我们一起统治苏格兰
To find the person I was.
需要你找回我的本真
I convinced myself that in order to heal I needed you by my side.
我说服自己 要想回到从前我需要你在我身边
But now I know.
但现在我知道了
Before you dare
在你相信
to trust anyone else,
其他人之前
you must first trust yourself.
你必须先相信自己
Your own power.
相信自己的力量
That strength I'd thought I'd lost,
我以为我失去了那种力量
I haven't.
但我没有
It's in me still.
那种力量还在
Elizabeth may be the wiser choice.
可能选伊莉莎白更明智
But I can give you my heart.
但我可以给你我的真心
My full, strong heart.
我完整而坚强的真心
What is it?
怎么了
Francis. He's dying.
弗朗西斯 他快死了
He's leaving me.
他要离我而去了
The physicians said he merely fainted.
医师说他只是晕倒了
He may have an ear infection,
他可能耳朵感染了
but he's sleeping soundly.
但现在睡得很安稳
You have nothing to worry about.
你不用担心
The vision!
幻象
Nostradamus' vision.
诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥的幻象
He saw how Francis died.
他看到弗朗西斯如何死去了
He foresaw it-- Francis' death.
他预见了 弗朗西斯的死
It's all coming true!
一切都成真了
What exactly did he see?
他到底看到了什么
I can't lose him.
我不能失去他
I can't.
不能
I'll be alone!
否则我就孤身一人了
Charles, Henry, they're too young to rule.
查尔斯 亨利 他们都还太年幼
I'll be regent. I-I... I'm not ready!
我会摄政 我...根本没这个准备
The country, it's too weak.
我们国家 还太弱小
The pieces are not in place.
一切都还没准备好
I'm hated by everyone.
所有人都恨我
They want me gone.
他们都想赶我走
They'll do everything in their power
他们会不惜一切
to make that happen! Stop it!
赶我走 别这样
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表