剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
for less than a year, then she is a fickle
那她就是一个薄情
and foolish woman.
又愚蠢的女人
That may have been your one chance to harm a king and live.
也许这次你能打伤一个国王却还能保命
When this is over,
这之后
you will be running for your life.
你就会疲于逃命
Having turned down the queen of England, who will despise you,
拒绝了英格兰女王 她会轻视你
and been cast aside by the queen of Scots,
你会被苏格兰女王抛弃
who will want you gone.
她会希望你消失
Your parting will happen slowly,
但这不会太快
by the way, as Mary knows you've risked your life.
玛丽知道你在拿生命冒险
Oh, my guess is that she'll inch back to her husband,
我想她会慢慢会到她丈夫身边
feeling guilty for costing you your head.
因为害了你的性命她良心不安
Because even Mary knows
因为她知道
that Francis will find a way to kill you for this.
弗朗西斯会找机会为此杀了你
A knife in the back, perhaps.
也许会在背后捅你一刀
The Valois way.
瓦卢瓦家族就擅长这个
Please... be sensible, Louis.
懂点事吧 路易斯
Meet with Elizabeth's envoy.
去见见伊丽莎白的使者
Build a future controlled by you,
创造自己可以控制的未来
not the changeable heart of a woman.
而非寄希望于一个女人善变的心
I have to go.
我得走了
I've left a parting gift for Kenna and Bash,
我给肯娜和巴斯留了份离别赠礼
and soon I'll be even less welcome than I am now.
再过一会儿他们会更不欢迎我的
Bash, if you meant what you said, and you'll take me to Paris,
巴斯 如果你还想带我去巴黎的话
then I would like to go soon.
我们快点走吧
Now, even.
现在就走都行
Someone left this letter on my desk.
有人留了这封信在我桌上
It's addressed to the queen of Navarre, Antoine's wife.
是给纳瓦拉王后 安托万的妻子的
It's an invitation to the tasting.
品尝会邀请函
Written by you.
是你写的
It must have been dropped off here by a servant,
肯定是仆人落下的
after the queen presented it.
就在她来了之后
Why did you invite her in the first place?
你为什么要邀请她呢
You write, "We do hope
你写着 我们希望
your recent illness will not prevent your attendance."
您的病不会阻碍您的出席
What recent illness?
什么病
Who told you the queen was sick? Why was this left on my desk?
谁告诉你她病了 为什么信会放在我桌上
Is it some kind of coded message?
这是什么密信吗
Is this Antoine's work? Kenna, say something!
是安托万做的吗 肯娜你说话啊
Please stop! Just stop!
别说了 别说了
I'm so tired of all the lies.
我不想再撒谎了
Of making you believe I'm someone I'm not.
就为了让你相信我是一个多么美好的人
He asked me to marry him, Bash.
他让我嫁给他 巴斯
He said he'd make me a queen.
他说我会成为王后
He was lying, of course.
当然他骗了我
But I was ready to say yes.
但我已经准备好要答应他了
I wanted it.
我想要
I wanted a different life.
想要一份不同的生活
I wanted things you could never give me.
想要你不给我的东西
And never can.
你也给不了
Then there is no reason for me to be here.
那我就没有留在这里的必要了
Look at that forehead.
看看他的额头
So smooth.
多光滑
Free of worry.
毫无忧愁
Ah, I envy him of that.
真让我羡慕啊
I do, too.
我也是
I thought you'd want to know that I...
你可能想知道
I took your advice.
我听了你的建议
I let Mary go.
对玛丽放手了
You did?
是吗
I did.
是的
I hated it, every moment of it.
虽然那时每一刻都让我煎熬
But now, somehow I... I feel better.
但现在 我似乎感觉好一点了
Awful, but better.
很糟糕 但在变好
You are a kind
你是一个善良
and selfless man.
无私的人
And you were right.
你是对的
As you so often are.
你总是对的
Now that Mary is free to move on without me...
没有我 玛丽现在可以自♥由♥地继续生活了...
I find that I'm free to do the same.
我发现我也自♥由♥了
Lately I've found that...
我发现...
the only times that I feel truly safe in this castle, untaxed,
在这城♥堡♥里 我感到真正安全的时刻
unworried and... peaceful
感到无忧无虑的平静的时刻
as this lucky child here,
像这好运的孩子一样的时刻
is when I'm with you.
都是和你在一起的时候
Francis, no.
弗朗西斯 不
We both still love Mary.
我们都还爱着玛丽
And who knows?
谁知道呢
When she finds the strength to truly love again,
当她找回真爱的力量时
you may find you're not as free from her as you think.
也许你会发现你根本没有对她完全放手呢
Louis, come in quickly.
路易斯 快进来
I got your summons. I was worried.
为什么叫我来 我很担心
Francis has had a change of heart.
弗朗西斯改变心意了
He's not going to stand in our way.
他不会阻止我们在一起
We have to be discreet, of course, but...
我们必须小心 当然 但是...
As soon as we go to Scotland... Well, there's no need to rush
我们快去苏格兰... 不急
our departure now. We can be cautious.
我们不急着走 我们可以谨慎一点
How cautious?
要怎样谨慎
Why?
怎么了
What if Francis changes his mind again?
如果弗朗西斯再改变主意呢
What if this promise of safety here is fleeting?
如果他的保证转瞬即逝呢
Francis has given this much painful thought.
弗朗西斯已经痛苦地思考清楚了
He didn't make this decision easily.
他做这个决定并不容易
Exactly!
没错
What man, what king, would give another man his wife?
哪个男人哪个国王会轻易把妻子给别的男人
Mary, we need to get out of here.
玛丽 我们必须离开这里
You do realize that even in Scotland,
你要知道就算在苏格兰
we would have to be discreet.
我们也要小心谨慎
Of course I understand that.
我当然知道
But you would be queen of your own nation.
但那时候你就是自己国家的女王
You would have some additional freedom.
就会有一些额外的自♥由♥
Unless you're having second thoughts of leaving at all.
除非你现在不想走了
We are going to Scotland.
我们要去苏格兰
I am needed there, and I want you at my side.
我要回去 也要你在我身边
I love you.
我爱你
How do you feel about Francis?
那你对弗朗西斯是什么感觉
You don't think this
你不会觉得
act of unprecedented generosity
这个不可思议的大方的决定
is a trick somehow?
是个骗局吧
Francis has only ever wanted to protect me.
弗朗西斯只想保护我
Because he loves you.
因为他爱你
Because he wants you back.
因为他想让你回到他身边
He's doing this to win you back.
他这么做是想赢回你
I can hear you soften toward him.
我听出你说到他时语气变温柔了
You and I have made plans together.
我们已经共同商量好了计划
And that hasn't changed.
计划不会改变
But we need to trust each other.
我们必须相信彼此
Do we trust each other?
我们彼此相信吗
All right.
好吧
Of course, I trust you.
我当然相信你
She'll be pleased to hear what you've told me today.
她一定很乐意听到你的今日所言
A marriage alliance like this would be
这样的联姻
a boon to her people...
是她子民的福泽
and yours.
也是你的
Please send her my warmest personal regards.
请带去我真挚的问候
From what I've been told,
我说过了
there's no queen more beautiful,
没有女王能比伊丽莎白
gracious or wise than Elizabeth.
更美丽更慷慨更明智
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表