剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Whatever is going on...
不论发生了什么事
trust her.
你要信任她
Be honest.
对她诚实
If you don't, she'll end up a thousand miles away from you,
如果你不信任她 她最终会推开你
playing her role out of duty.
只是出于责任扮演自己的角色
And you would care?
你在乎吗
She has a childlike belief
她心存一种天真的信念
that a woman should trust her husband.
就是女人应该信任自己的丈夫
I find...
我发现...
I wish it were true.
我希望这是真的
You're right.
你说得对
It is a beautiful night for a bath.
今晚良辰美景正适合沐浴
So I offered the use of the tub
所以我让那个给我洗衣服的仆人
and five gold pieces to the servant who does my laundry.
用我的浴盆洗澡 并且给了她五个金币
I warned her that someone might look.
我提醒她可能有人会看
She said that for five gold pieces,
她说给她五个金币
the entire castle could watch.
整个城♥堡♥的人看都行
Well played.
手段高明
And I should tell you that I've already
我该告诉你 我已经阻止了他们
stopped the transfer of your dowry to Hungary.
你的嫁妆不会运去匈牙利了
It's yours.
嫁妆是你的了
And I would be honored to be of any further
我也很乐意在以后的日子里
service in the future.
更多地为你服务
And I want you to know that
我想让你知道
I do understand.
我明白
"Understand"?
明白什么
Why you wanted your dowry back.
你为什么想要回自己的嫁妆
With it, you can stay or go as you wish.
有嫁妆在手 你的去留都可以自己说了算
It means you haven't surrendered to life at court.
有嫁妆在手 你的一生不必拘于王庭
You can still make your own decisions.
你仍然可以自己作出决定
Perhaps find love again.
或许还能找到真爱
Get married.
结婚生子
I have the same wish.
我的愿望跟你一样
Most people seem to think
大多数人好像都觉得
that women shouldn't have such freedom.
女人不该有这种自♥由♥
Ah, but you clearly have not listened to those people.
但是显然你没有听那些人的话
For a woman
作为一个
impatient with court ways,
不喜宫廷的女人
you are becoming quite an intriguing game player.
你这个玩家真是越来越有意思了
"The beginning is often promising.
万物伊始总是充满希望
"The trick
困难在于
is to go on that way."
如何保持下去
Seeing you safe today...
看到你今天安全...
I could not have borne losing you.
我不能失去你
I want you to know that I didn't
我之前说过的话
mean those words I said.
都不是真心的
I didn't even mean them in the moment.
我从来没有那么想过
I was desperate.
我当时很绝望
I was afraid for you.
我很担心你
God, Mary, I can't live like this, with us so far apart.
玛丽 我真的受不了我们这么疏离
Then stop shutting me out.
那就不要再疏远我
Tell me why you're so afraid.
告诉我你为何如此害怕
Whatever it is,
不论是什么
I will fight at your side!
我都会与你一同承担
You would, wouldn't you?
你肯定会的 对不对
You'd fight to the end.
你会抗争到底
There's no need to be so ferocious, you know.
其实没必要如此残酷
I was just... feeling the pressures of being a king.
我只是 感受到了身为国王的压力
Naturally they take a toll.
总会影响我
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Whatever happens, I'll never leave you,
无论如何 我绝对不会离开你
never betray you.
绝不会背叛你
Isn't lack of honesty a betrayal?
隐瞒不也是一种背叛吗
You must believe that I'll fix this.
你要相信 我可以处理好一切
I'll end this distance between us, I swear.
我一定会让我们重回往日的亲密 我发誓
You do believe me, don't you?
你信任我的 对吗
Of course I believe you.
我当然信任你
You mean it?
真的吗
You're not just
你不是在
acting the part of a dutiful wife like my mother had to?
像我母亲一样 尽好自己的责任对吗
I don't want that. No.
我不想那样 不
That will never be us.
我们之间绝不会那样
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表